Gullible White Male Trump Voters

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: And he might beat the Dem candidate again

This ISIS comparison that keeps coming up just looks really desperate

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

where is his tremendous heath care

where is all the public private infrastructure partnerships he promised.  

Where is the Mexican paid for wall

1. McCain Blocked the repeal of Obamacare. Trump has lowered RX's prices, Trump got the individual mandate repealed.
  2. Not sure about this one
  3. The USMCA and Nafta being killed make Mexico pay. Did you really think he meant Mexico would send the US a Check? Plus He's gotten Mexico to hold Asylum seekers in Mexico while their case is heard. Illegal immigration is also down. All these things pay for the wall

24 minutes ago, jtssrx said:
  1. McCain Blocked the repeal of Obamacare. Trump has lowered RX's prices, Trump got the individual mandate repealed.
  2. Not sure about this one
  3. The USMCA and Nafta being killed make Mexico pay. Did you really think he meant Mexico would send the US a Check? Plus He's gotten Mexico to hold Asylum seekers in Mexico while their case is heard. Illegal immigration is also down. All these things pay for the wall

#1 Repealing something you have no replacement for is as dumb as voting for a bill before you read it.  The individual mandate has minimal effect on people and is no win,  people without insurance are stupid or have nothing so I suppose for poor people who were going to milk the system it can be considered a win.  

#3 LOL SMH that you think that

Trumps EO's on healthcare are overall good but be a man and put forth a real plan not cobbled together bullshit like you promised in 2016.   Obamacare is what you get when you don't nut up and have a real plan but it's better than nothing even if only for the pre existing exclusions that allow people to get healthcare.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

#1 Repealing something you have no replacement for is as dumb as voting for a bill before you read it.  The individual mandate has minimal effect on people and is no win,  people without insurance are stupid or have nothing so I suppose for poor people who were going to milk the system it can be considered a win.  

#3 LOL SMH that you think that

Trumps EO's on healthcare are overall good but be a man and put forth a real plan not cobbled together bullshit like you promised in 2016.   Obamacare is what you get when you don't nut up and have a real plan but it's better than nothing even if only for the pre existing exclusions that allow people to get healthcare.  

What do you know about insurance? My wife runs HR for a 2 billion dollar Credit Union. We talk about healthcare all the time. Obamacare killed insurance for millions of people. Obamacare didn't lower cost it drove it up. The vast majority of people are already on government insurance be it Medicaid or Medicare. What needs to happen is the cost of Care itself needs to be looked at. 

Didn't he do an executive order on Preexisting conditions a couple of weeks ago??

14 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

What do you know about insurance? My wife runs HR for a 2 billion dollar Credit Union. We talk about healthcare all the time. Obamacare killed insurance for millions of people. Obamacare didn't lower cost it drove it up. The vast majority of people are already on government insurance be it Medicaid or Medicare. What needs to happen is the cost of Care itself needs to be looked at. 

Didn't he do an executive order on Preexisting conditions a couple of weeks ago??

well no shit.  Obamacare was a failure but just repealing it is not going to fix it.  Introduce a real plan but thats sometihng trump won't do. EO's are not the way to govern,  or was that only when the black man was in charge.   

Just now, Angry ginger said:

well no shit.  Obamacare was a failure but just repealing it is not going to fix it.  Introduce a real plan but thats sometihng trump won't do. EO's are not the way to govern,  or was that only when the black man was in charge.   

The purpose of Obamacare was to kill private insurance to have single-payer. I don't want a replacement of Obamacare that does anything other than hold health insurance companies and Hospitals accountable. I agree you must pass legislation, EO's aren't the answer

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Where is the balanced budget

Where is the tough on china

where is the end of afghan and Iraq wars

1. agree
  2. He is the first president ever to push back on China. If he wins today I think it emboldens him to push harder.  
  3. He announced the end of Afganistan. What are your thoughts on ISIS in Iraq? I think the CIA started ISIS. Would pulling out all out Troops allow the CIA to start that shit again? 

Just now, jtssrx said:

The purpose of Obamacare was to kill private insurance to have single-payer. I don't want a replacement of Obamacare that does anything other than hold health insurance companies and Hospitals accountable. I agree you must pass legislation, EO's aren't the answer

1. agree
  2. He is the first president ever to push back on China. If he wins today I think it emboldens him to push harder.  
  3. He announced the end of Afganistan. What are your thoughts on ISIS in Iraq? I think the CIA started ISIS. Would pulling out all out Troops allow the CIA to start that shit again? 

No idea on any of it. I just don’t see him as having followed through on anything major at all he promised. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No idea on any of it. I just don’t see him as having followed through on anything major at all he promised. 

He hasn’t yet you’ll hear nothing but the opposite here.