Check your account email address ×

American Presidential elections lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Skidooski said:

Where businesses are boarding up in preparation of election results..............Similar to preparing for a big hurricane to make landfall.  :suicide:

Thank god it’s almost over and once it is I’m done talking about any of it regardless of who wins.👍🏼🇺🇸🏼

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thank god it’s almost over and once it is I’m done talking about any of it regardless of who wins.👍🏼🇺🇸🏼

That's the problem though, it'll never be 'over'. :( Just having the endless bombardment of political ads hitting us in the face will help improve our moods though.

I wonder if we'll get to watch vast parts of our country burn again no matter who wins? 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

That's the problem though, it'll never be 'over'. :( Just having the endless bombardment of political ads hitting us in the face will help improve our moods though.

I wonder if we'll get to watch vast parts of our country burn again no matter who wins? 

Its a win win if Trump wins. The faggot Democrats will just be destroying themselves.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They aren't boarding up in the event Biden wins.  Some just can't handle reality.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Where businesses are boarding up in preparation of election results..............Similar to preparing for a big hurricane to make landfall.  :suicide:

I don't ever remember this happening before. I do remember in 1964 there were some bad riots in Detroit. maybe blacks were rioting at the democratic convention. 

Anyway, this is all a manifestation of America's horrific social animus. 

BennyNoPenny is right about this country.................it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They aren't boarding up in the event Biden wins.  Some just can't handle reality.

Right because if Trump loses all those jagoffs in the trucks  that he has been stroking for months with his voter fraud and rigged election blather are just going to go home quietly...sure.🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because if Trump loses all those jagoffs in the trucks  that he has been stroking for months with his voter fraud and rigged election blather are just going to go home quietly...sure.🤣

What property damage have Trump supporters done?

Good god man, wise the fuck up.

• Like 3

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What property damage have Trump supporters done?

Good god man, wise the fuck up.

OK...but my point stands as there very well could be fighting in the streets and these businesses want to be prepared either way.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What Biden supporters ever offered Trump a safe passage out of their state?

MAGA with a heart. 

good-advice.jpg-1.jpeg.2a17d9f48c217b79473b425118045c02.jpeg

This was stupid the first 5 times it was posted and WGAF about Maxine

Waters.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There will be nothing if Biden wins.  Think about that.

If you say so....you’re the expert on most things according to you. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so....you’re the expert on most things according to you. 

Youtube and Vimeo are blocking this.  Afraid of Americans learning the truth, what is it to them?

The left love their puppets Jim.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It amazes me that some just refuse to see who's been causing most of the problems, and worse, where they're getting their motivation from.  My sister in law is a nurse down in Florida and just balls deep in TDS.  She lost her shit recently with my wife when she told her that she supported Trump.  "I HATE HIM I HATE HIM, YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!"  As she bursts into tears over it.  Really?!  How about you get your shit together and we can talk.  Jesus.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK...but my point stands as there very well could be fighting in the streets and these businesses want to be prepared either way.

It probably hasn't dawned on you that Trump has awoken a sleeping giant and people are sick of all the violence coming from the left.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Youtube and Vimeo are blocking this.  Afraid of Americans learning the truth, what is it to them?

The left love their puppets Jim.

Good watch.  I hope the sweet hell people are paying attention to whats being censored or canceled.  It tells the tale.  There is no negotiation with these misfits and morons, they need to be crushed before they really start causing problems.

BTW Trump and his advisors can declare victory tomorrow night but it’s up to states to certify election results and depending on the state it may take up to I believe 30 days.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It probably hasn't dawned on you that Trump has awoken a sleeping giant and people are sick of all the violence coming from the left.  

For the sake of my wallet i hope you are right.  And maybe when he doesn't need to stroke evangelicals he will return to the moderate we know he really is.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:   Holy shit you couldn't be more wrong.  :lol:  

• Like 1

GarrronTEE they dont trash police stations, destroy national monuments and try to force everyone to stay out of a city they trashed in the name of antifacism.    :dirol:

This is why I don't trust Democrats. They get their guy in and then fall asleep for four years while we a screwed without scrutiny.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well who would have guessed, Karens' back Biden.

If that's legit, that is so incredible!  The Dicks favor Trump and the Karens favor Biden.  Pure comedy gold!