Check your account email address ×

Bruce...

We've all been fed a load of dog-shit for a hundred years. 

The only really good countries are Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Canada, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and a few others.

The USA is a fucking nightmare hell-hole of violence, crime, corruption, road-rage, and bastards of humanity. Not all, but way too many. 

Benny's right..................the country sucks. 

Just my .02c. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Show me why America deserves any reverence or appreciation.....

I see no exceptionalism or any reason for praise. 

You better watch it because if Trump wins your daughter and all the other kids in school are going to be force fed “Patriotic Education ” while they mouth breathers cheer. Fucked up and nobody cares.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You better watch it because if Trump wins your daughter and all the other kids in school are going to be force fed “Patriotic Education ” while they mouth breathers cheer. Fucked up and nobody cares.

I'll take that over learning how great anal sex is while in the third grade.

So cheer little bitch, cheer....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Hollywood worship is fucking gross 

bingo. never understood how people are so sheeple like they care what an actor, singer, sports figure thinks, and go with it like it is moses coming down from the mountain. 

i remember when i was 10 thinking a couple athletes were god, but, hey i grew up and have a good life. and what is even worse is the twat celebrities thinking they are the moral compass for the simple folk. shut the fuck up, read or sing your lines, dribble the ball, shoot the puck and go home

• Like 1

Just listening to Moochy Obama stumping for Biden.  Starts off with.... Y,all know , I don’t like politics and don’t get involved, but  Trump will kill your children!!!!

:lol:yes!!!  Americas non political sweetheart.   Incredible,  the bullshit these people want you to believe. 

• Thanks 1