Check your account email address ×

Antifa it’s only an idea

jtssrx

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck the flag and fuck the USA 

It’s not about the flag. Today it’s a flag tomorrow it’s something else. If White  supremacists were out intimidating and beating people it would be national news. 

you’re not mad at regular Americans you’re mad at the government. I bet you’re a good guy a guy who likes his neighbors. Would help out  a person that needed help

I want to go to Canada, but I'm finding that the cold is really getting to me as I get older. If the sun goes down while I'm mowing, it gets cold real quick. I can barely move when I'm done. 

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Awww look somebody needs attention :lol:

If you were really 13 years old I wouldn't be surprised

Every time I think the guy is normal, he comes up with shit like that.  He sounds terribly frustrated about something.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Every time I think the guy is normal, he comes up with shit like that.  He sounds terribly frustrated about something.

I’m terribly frustrated about the state of this country and it’s electorate. I’m surrounded by fucking idiots.....I swear to god this entire world is a simulation 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I’m terribly frustrated about the state of this country and it’s electorate. I’m surrounded by fucking idiots.....I swear to god this entire world is a simulation 

you should consider for a moment that youre fucking moron :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Your anger is terribly misplaced.  Focus your energy in positive ways to help your family, and stop losing your shit over things you can't control.

• Thanks 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Your anger is terribly misplaced.  Focus your energy in positive ways to help your family, and stop losing your shit over things you can't control.

My anger is perfectly placed. The establishment and their donor class are my enemy. Simple as that 

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Then you should love Trump.  Simple as that.

Except he has enabled and protected them at every juncture making sure the outright destruction of my rights and our wealth will continue unabated forever. Trump is no different than the rest. Massive spending, massive rights abuse and elevation of authoritarians to power. Unfettered imperialism and unconstitutional use of military and on and on and on.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

When everyone else around you is the idiot, what is the common denominator?

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Except he has enabled and protected them at every juncture making sure the outright destruction of my rights and our wealth will continue unabated forever. Trump is no different than the rest. Massive spending, massive rights abuse and elevation of authoritarians to power. Unfettered imperialism and unconstitutional use of military and on and on and on.

https://i.imgflip.com/4kmbpk.jpg

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You sound like a freshman sjw.  FFS, get off the pot.  What you just typed is complete horse shit.  Trump is the only guy confronting the deep state, who've  now shown themselves.  Pay attention.

• Like 1

Investigate for 30 months, find nothing, impeach over nothing, fail, then bitch Trump didn't have the time to expose corruption and deep state more than he already has.....

That tells me everything I need to know about the inner working of the bhenish frame of mind.

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Investigate for 30 months, find nothing, impeach over nothing, fail, then bitch Trump didn't have the time to expose corruption and deep state more than he already has.....

That tells me everything I need to know about the inner working of the bhenish frame of mind.

A.D.D.

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. 

3-6 TRILLION DOLLARS spent in the Middle East wars!!!! For what? For who? 

IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, And Syria had no global military threat to the USA whatsoever!! 

No navy, no air  Force capable of striking America!!!

It will end up just like Viet Nam did, in 10-20 years, Americans will be going there on VACATIONS!!!

George Bush the Texan bastard of humanity got us into that PHONY FUCKING WAR, and we have lost our fortunes there!!!

Our streets should literally be paved with gold for what we lost in the ME!!!!!

Bush, the bastard cock-sucking bastard, mother-fucking tough-talking punk, ruined us because of his failure to prevent 911!!

You have every right to hate our national leaders, they deserve your contempt, and much more. Bush LIED, he fucking LIED!!!!!!

When the WMDs were not found, he stated we are going into IRAQ to install DEMOCRACY!!!! Those were his fukkin words, the fucking bastard!!!!!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You lost all of your wealth in 3 1/2 years? He hasn’t been president long enough to destroy anything. Why have you turned into a cry baby punk? You need to chill the fuck out.  Stop being a Phaggit!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

You lost all of your wealth in 3 1/2 years? He hasn’t been president long enough to destroy anything. Why have you turned into a cry baby punk? You need to chill the fuck out.  Stop being a Phaggit!

Likely lost it in the past year with his market brilliance.  

• Haha 1