Check your account email address ×

Buffet indicator

f7ben

Yah....this is the biggest bubble in history and it is 100% driven by debt. S&P500 should be right around 2200 without massive debt spending and artificial bid by a corrupt central bank. Even with Fed considered maybe 2700

B722BF94-1395-4ED4-A557-E0F3ED6614C9.png

21 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I can't wait, gonna hopefully scoop up some stock deals when it bursts, I wasn't ready for the March one but I am now!

Stay in cash or short positions as long as it takes. It’s the most insane corrupt fraudulent market in history and it’s gonna make bagholders out of all the retards who think otherwise. 

This market is gonna kill more idiots via suicide than Coronavirus could ever accomplish 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Stay in cash or short positions as long as it takes. It’s the most insane corrupt fraudulent market in history and it’s gonna make bagholders out of all the retards who think otherwise. 

This market is gonna kill more idiots via suicide than Coronavirus could ever accomplish 

Didn't you just post that you were legitimately broke?

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you're broke, and giving us financial advice?   :wtf:

I don’t care what you do.....I hope you lose your inheritance and hang yourself from the rafters with your piss soaked underwear band 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I don’t care what you do.....I hope you lose your inheritance and hang yourself from the rafters with your piss soaked underwear band 

Now, was that a nice thing to say!!!!    :stop:

5 minutes ago, The One said:

Yes 

Everyone knows you're following me around. All they have to do is go to my profile page, and they can see you log onto my page all day, every day!! LMAO!!

I know I "OWN " you badly!!  

However, I am NOT paying rent!!!

Is the " OWNAGE " that I have handed you, too much to bear???

Does it eat away at you, 24/7???? It does, doesn't it????? 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I used to believe that but I don't anymore. It's not going to implode, at least not in the short term. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I used to believe that but I don't anymore. It's not going to implode, at least not in the short term. 

If there is no more stimulus and the Fed doesn’t go negative rates or direct equity purchase the market will absolutely rank hard. It’s defying gravity as it is

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If there is no more stimulus and the Fed doesn’t go negative rates or direct equity purchase the market will absolutely rank hard. It’s defying gravity as it is

I think there will be stimulus and an infrastructure bill after all of this election nonsense is settled then we are going straight to the moon baby!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I think there will be stimulus and an infrastructure bill after all of this election nonsense is settled then we are going straight to the moon baby!

The only thing going straight to the moon is out debt to gdp.....

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll be sure to relay your comments to our analysts.  :lol: 

• Haha 1