Check your account email address ×

Your Snowmobile Club....

22 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I thought you guys charged more for non residents 

Not Ontario... you can only buy them online though starting this year. With the US exchange you guys get a bargain. It's after Dec 1 so it's now $260 though.

8 hours ago, gravy davey said:

Why should I have to buy a trail permit if I dont use the groomed trails? 

well because part of your permit goes back to the state club . the state club uses part of the money to pay the lobbyist who works to keep state and fed lands in your aria open for snowmobile use . it also goes to keep club members informed of upcoming state land meetings and to get asses in the seats

having your sled registered also   adds to the count of snowmobilers /voters so when negotiating with politicians the numbers of voters are recognized . and frankly u should not need any other reasons but if u do I will get them to u .

register the fucking thing and join a local club . there are reasons for that also . best 1 I can give for a guy who has no interest in registering is the narcissistic reason local clubs fall under the state club most of which have a life ins policy around 3k per member so when u wrap your sled around a tree or stroke out  looking at the cost of your new sled the wife can use it to have u burnt .

BTW I also use no to little trail but am still the prez of my local club and a member of at east 1 club in every state I ride in because with out support of the people it will not exists  

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Ez ryder said:

why? money or no one wanting to keep it updated ? 

Traffic is better with Facebook, reaches more people. Visits to the website were low so why spend the money?

I get it .not costing us much we run both and instagram . not costing us much under 100 every 2 yrs for host and domain . main reason is web searches don't find facebook pages. we are a suburb of Minneapolis and have links with a lot of local clubs and events and business so worth it for us      

Edited by Ez ryder

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Traffic is better with Facebook, reaches more people. Visits to the website were low so why spend the money?

Most people want to see the trail updates and with the Interactive Trail Guide, there is less reason to visit the sites.

Just keep FB open so you don't need an account to view anything.  Most guys are not members of FB.

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

ride your trails often usually unload in Williamstown and ride in from there, used to eat at Century house until that closed then we found the Redfield cheese factory

When I have to trailer up, I usually drop in Happy Valley off of rt104 just a little southwest of Williamstown, Buck's is a great place to eat, great food, people, and prices. Plus real gas station right next door, Buck's has a lower parking lot where you can unload at too..:bc:

http://bucksrestaurant.wixsite.com/bucks

23 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

When I have to trailer up, I usually drop in Happy Valley off of rt104 just a little southwest of Williamstown, Buck's is a great place to eat, great food, people, and prices. Plus real gas station right next door, Buck's has a lower parking lot where you can unload at too..:bc:

http://bucksrestaurant.wixsite.com/bucks

we will unload at happy valley too if there is room and X2 on buck's food. we rode in from Selkirk shores SP last time we came up, was nice ride from Pulaski and back

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Keep in mind that some people refuse to go on FB. Best to have both IMO.