Check your account email address ×

GDP grows 33.1%

jtssrx

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

31.4% contraction in Q2, net gain 1.7%

JT says DOH :lol: 

You’re as dumb as the rest!! I’m well aware that this growth brings us back to where we were pre covid. The problem is no one predicted it and this happened. It slso happened with 6 of the biggest economies on the sidelines 

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You’re as dumb as the rest!! I’m well aware that this growth brings us back to where we were pre covid. The problem is no one predicted it and this happened. It slso happened with 6 of the biggest economies on the sidelines 

actually it was predicted all along that we would have a V shaped recovery.  

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I went back 25 pages and didn't see one thread started by you. You are nothing but a big mouth troll. Most likely got beat up everyday in high school or you have a two-inch penis or both with make you very angry 

You can’t really call other people angry when you talk about how you want to smash peoples faces in. :dunno:

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

We are no where near pre covid

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Not by the talking heads. They said it would take years to regain the losses due to the covid shutdowns.

Trump did say a V shaped recovery though.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

We are no where near pre covid

Covid is the Flu no more no less. Look it's a miracle Covid cured the Flu. This is the biggest scam ever perpetrated on Man. All in the name of the New World Order

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Covid is the Flu no more no less. Look it's a miracle Covid cured the Flu. This is the biggest scam ever perpetrated on Man. All in the name of the New World Order

And all done on trumps watch

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Bullshit the Democrats were saying this was a K shaped recovery and it would take years to get back to precovid levels. These covid spikes are BS. If I had to guess most of these cases are false positives. 

Just now, f7ben said:

And all done on trumps watch

All done to get rid of him the period end of the story. Whiturd is trying to lock down Michigan again. Why is that well let's see the court shit her 14 day extension election scam down and now Michigan is polling as Trump in the lead. We got to run around screaming Covid Covid Covid. Fuck these New World Order Nazis 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Bullshit the Democrats were saying this was a K shaped recovery and it would take years to get back to precovid levels. These covid spikes are BS. If I had to guess most of these cases are false positives. 

All done to get rid of him the period end of the story. Whiturd is trying to lock down Michigan again. Why is that well let's see the court shit her 14 day extension election scam down and now Michigan is polling as Trump in the lead. We got to run around screaming Covid Covid Covid. Fuck these New World Order Nazis 

Trump is always the victim to members of his cult 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JEFF said:

Not by the talking heads. They said it would take years to regain the losses due to the covid shutdowns.

Trump did say a V shaped recovery though.

Many were predicting a V shape recovery with some having concerns it would end up a W.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I don’t like him anymore than you but he’s been way better than anyone since Reagan or Clinton. The bush’s and Obama were trash

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Cult?  More like understanding what he's up against.  Seriously, that is the weakest retort against Trump supporters ever.  Once again, your choices are A. or B.  Choose wisely.

29 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Which right wing echo chamber is saying that?

The thought of Kamala being the 2nd most powerful person in the world and Pelosi being the 3rd, should scare all of us.  And we haven't even mentioned Joe.

• Like 1