Check your account email address ×

GDP grows 33.1%

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I tend to rely on facts and figures not kool aid drinking, tweets and chain emails.  

Really seems to me you add no real value at all. You just go from post to post claiming superiority. You are no different than most on here in that it doesn't matter how good something is you shit on it and when it's bad you cheer it on. The fact remains that before covid the economy and unemployment killed anything Obama or Bush ever did. People were happy and making more money than they ever have and that's all races and Genders. 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

JT doesn't math....

You add zero value either. You do the same thing as I described above when it's good you shit on it and when it's bad you cheer it on. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Really seems to me you add no real value at all. You just go from post to post claiming superiority. You are no different than most on here in that it doesn't matter how good something is you shit on it and when it's bad you cheer it on. The fact remains that before covid the economy and unemployment killed anything Obama or Bush ever did. People were happy and making more money than they ever have and that's all races and Genders. 

You add zero value either. You do the same thing as I described above when it's good you shit on it and when it's bad you cheer it on. 

you clog up the front page of this forum with tired repetitive useless threads like a massive shit in a low flow toilet. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

i shit on everything and everyone whose a hack and doesn't use their brain.  SBYL

I make posts about my superiority in jest but there certainly is some truth to it :snack:  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i shit on everything and everyone whose a hack and doesn't use their brain.  SBYL

I make posts about my superiority in jest but there certainly is some truth to it :snack:  

No, you are a Monday morning QB. Take this topic, The point is the US had recovered from the Covid lows that saw GDP drop 32%. GDP grew by 33% which is a good thing and the numbers would be in the 45 to 50 range had the democrat nazi states who are still locked down reopened. But you still have to shit on it. Remember the first quarter factored in all the states running at winter capacity. This third-quarter number doesn't factor in a fully functioning 50 states

Think about this Disney laid off 28000 people becuase California won't reopen theme parks. That's one business, how many Billions of dollars have been lost becuase of New York and California alone?

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you clog up the front page of this forum with tired repetitive useless threads like a massive shit in a low flow toilet. 

I went back 25 pages and didn't see one thread started by you. You are nothing but a big mouth troll. Most likely got beat up everyday in high school or you have a two-inch penis or both with make you very angry 

Comparing GDP numbers during the past 6 months to Obama or any other president for a first of a kind BS man-made lockdown is the height of gross ignorance.  People and companies forced out of work and closures, but yah GDP took a hit.  :dunno:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Comparing GDP numbers during the past 6 months to Obama or any other president for a first of a kind BS man-made lockdown is the height of gross ignorance.  People and companies forced out of work and closures, but yah GDP took a hit.  :dunno:

pretending you are responsible for the best GDP ever given the situation is BS and  gross ignorance.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

pretending you are responsible for the best GDP ever given the situation is BS and  gross ignorance.  

No doubt, but some credit does need to go to Trump who has pushed positive GDP at a challenging time (pre-covid) and now.  

But the taps need to be throttled.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I went back 25 pages and didn't see one thread started by you. You are nothing but a big mouth troll. Most likely got beat up everyday in high school or you have a two-inch penis or both with make you very angry 

fae.gif

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

While ignoring the amount the Fed. pumped in too.

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, f7ben said:

No we aren’t. If you lose 40% of a billion and then add 45% of the 600 million you were left with you are still down a ton. These headlines are bullshit.

Express it in year over year terms. Not sequential quarters

We could see less than 5% decline from 2019 if we don't shut down the 4th quarter.   Considering what has happened that's fucking amazing V shaped turn around. 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

We could see less than 5% decline from 2019 if we don't shut down the 4th quarter.   Considering what has happened that's fucking amazing V shaped turn around. 

Wrong

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Didn't jt Complain a out someone calling him out in a thread title? The thing he does on a near daily basis to others?  

He also gets very angry when I use first names...he’s a weird one for sure! 🤣

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong

Nope.  Kiplinger was WAY off on the amount of 3rd quarter gain.   Therein lies the discrepancy.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/20/the-gdp-report-next-week-will-likely-show-record-breaking-economic-growth-but-it-may-not-help-trump.html

The Fed’s official forecast for this year is GDP to decline 3.7%, which would be its biggest single-year drop going back through at least World War II. In 2021, the estimate is for a gain of 4%, which, conversely, would be the biggest increase since 2000.

https://www.kiplinger.com/economic-forecasts/gdp

It will likely be 2022 before the economy returns to its level at the end of 2019. Expect 2020 GDP to decline 4.9%, with a 3.8% rise in 2021.

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Fat, ugly with mantits is no way to go through life.