Check your account email address ×

Trump hit a home run!

irv

16 minutes ago, irv said:

I wondered if he screwed up there by saying the wrong year? I thought to myself, as likely did most American's, how in the hell are you going to get to zero emissions in just 5 yrs? Is his base really that stupid that they would think this is even remotely possible? 

Check the vid, he said 2025.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

He stutters so much you have to just assume what the faggots trying to say at times

He was really struggling to get some of those thoughts out. It’s obvious we’re dealing with diminished capacity here. 
You’re voting for Kamala if you vote dem, he won’t last long.

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

He was really struggling to get some of those thoughts out. It’s obvious we’re dealing with diminished capacity here. 
You’re voting for Kamala if you vote dem, he won’t last long.

Trump missed a huge opportunity to hammer on her record for incarcerating blacks in Cali....

9 hours ago, irv said:

I agree. I also thought Joe got owned bad on his 94 crime bill. His response was, he has been trying to fix it but then Trump said you had 8 yrs, so why didn't you? For those that are unaware of it, they will surely be looking into it now. Trump owned him bad on that one. 

Not sure that is on the minority communities minds now. Pretty much ancient history and it would seem they are far more worried with what is going on now.  You also need to realize that many blame the Republican Congress for their treatment of Obama, not wanting him to succeed and giving Trump a pass on the exact same things they cried about Obama doing. Time will tell, but it seems recent events overshadow the past.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump did much better.   He missed some opportunities but overall I think he won the debate.

Trump was being optimistic on COVID and opening up America.   Biden was all about a long dark winter.   Fuck when he talked I thought I was watching an episode of Game of Thrones.   The night is dark and full of terrors.

Trump understands we have plenty of energy available.   Renewable is fine but the American way of life we have depends on the use of FF's.

9 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

True but the things we are talking about were during his stint as vice president.

I'll agree he's done very little in his time in congress but it's pretty tough to honestly call him out for Obama's short comings. :bc:

yup, he had 8 years of a do nothing job.  Show me the last VP that actually did something.  thats not their role.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hayward said:

Was posted yesterday.  I think it's pretty funny actually. :lol:

I know...lying for 4 years (including last night) about his amazing HC plan is just hilarious...dope.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Would be a loss of 10 million jobs.

Not going to happen by 2050 or whatever date he said and it’s not as if we are going to wake up one day to 10 million lost jobs.

BTW do you have a link because I did a quick search and found numbers all over the place..thanks.👍🏼🇺🇸

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know...lying for 4 years (including last night) about his amazing HC plan is just hilarious...dope.

Not going to happen by 2050 or whatever date he said and it’s not as if we are going to wake up one day to 10 million lost jobs.

BTW do you have a link because I did a quick search and found numbers all over the place..thanks.👍🏼🇺🇸

Was on the news last night and this morning.

I think you and everyone else knows that oil is used for everything we use everyday, it's impossible to eliminate oil, no heat, no autos, no plastics, no metal, no manufacturing of all things.

43 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Was on the news last night and this morning.

I think you and everyone else knows that oil is used for everything we use everyday, it's impossible to eliminate oil, no heat, no autos, no plastics, no metal, no manufacturing of all things.

I understand what it’s used for...thanks.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no one in the fossil fuel industry is voting for biden anyways. He knows this. 

I wonder if Coal Country is still on board with Trump after his failed promises from 2016? 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She opened the book of 2000+ pages and there ain't a fucking thing on any of them.  How's that not funny? :lol:Like she deserves to be the first one to see a plan. 

GFY Picasso.