Check your account email address ×

Lie'n Biden Caught again

Rigid1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Hunter Biden business partner calls email 'genuine,' says Hunter sought dad's advice on deals

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-business-partner-email-genuine-joe-biden-advice

I thought you didn’t pay attention to this stuff Tony...guess you’re lying again. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I thought you didn’t pay attention to this stuff Tony...guess you’re lying again. 

Pretty sure I said "I don't let politics consume my life"  which is true. But if you can find and quote me where I said "I don't pay attention to this stuff" we can surely see who would be lying..:good:

Or you could just comment on the current event post instead of making false personal accusations about members..Just say'n

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Pretty sure I said "I don't let politics consume my life"  which is true. But if you can find and quote me where I said "I don't pay attention to this stuff" we can surely see who would be lying..:good:

Or you could just comment on the current event post instead of making false personal accusations about members..Just say'n

Good luck with that.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Jimmy get his facts skewed quite often

• Like 1

My hope is Trump says tonight "hey big guy you cannot run a country hiding in the basement and avoiding your families corruption."  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

My hope is Trump says tonight "hey big guy you cannot run a country hiding in the basement and avoiding your families corruption."  

Haha, that would be pretty epic!

Where is Biden?  Does he really need a whole week to prep for a 90 minute debate with Trump?   Nothing but surrogates out there.

Hey, G20 is coming up, better hit the basement for a couple weeks.   NATO Strategic summit, back to the basement to prep, Kamala can you handle the next week or so?  Peace trip to the Middle East?  Do I need to know anything or can I just smile and sniff?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Good luck with that.  :lol: 

Hey no problem...I’ll just do what you and your buddy Moe do.....Fox News....🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is that better? 

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Well, he's a twat and he's not going to stop being a twat.:lmao:

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

He’s got a likability problem so it’s in his best interest to appear nice.  That said, I’d obviously love to see him double up on the pit bull juice and go full Cujo.  

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

He’s got a likability problem so it’s in his best interest to appear nice.  That said, I’d obviously love to see him double up on the pit bull juice and go full Cujo.  

He needs to use the Biden corruption intelligently and make Joe be the one to flip out.   Not sure Donald has that in him.   I've never thought he was a good debater.  He comes up with some good one liners but doesn't articulate his policies great. 

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He needs to use the Biden corruption intelligently and make Joe be the one to flip out.   Not sure Donald has that in him.   I've never thought he was a good debater.  He comes up with some good one liners but doesn't articulate his policies great. 

That’s not what Mike Huckabee has been saying, he says bringing up Hunter is a mistake.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump needs to end every question he's asked with "so that's what I think about that, but I want to use my time to ask Joe... what do you think about court packing?  or Why were you a 10% holder of a company set up with your family name to do business with Ukranian oligarchs?  or Why did you lie about knowing about your son's business dealings when it's clear you met with Ukranian oligarchs?  C'mon man!"

Trump needs to end the night with an appeal to the American people.  Something like:

"Hi America.  I'm DT.  I know many of you don't like me.  You don't like the way I communicate.  You think I'm blunt.  Fact is, you have every right to feel that way, and yes, sometimes I get carried away.  Like everyone, I'm not perfect.  What I can tell you though is this: the country is bouncing back and before COVID, we were crushing it.  Now, please realize the choice you currently face.  You can vote for job killing taxes, growth-killing regulation, aborting babies after they're born, 8 year olds transitioning genders, judging people completely on the color of their skin rather than the content of their character, defunding of our police departments, and a blind eye towards the rioting, looting, and burning of our cities by organizations the democrats refuse to even mention by name... Or, you can vote for... all the good things."

That or he should just quote this verbatim.  Subtitute: 

Us=Trump,

Film actors guild=Democrats

Kim-jong Il=Antifa,BLM,etc

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hunter IS the shady crowd.

His orical like grandfather must not have had enough remarkably forward in time thinking conversations with hunter  . Guess he thought his son would pass them on 

Edited by Ez ryder

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Dumbfuck Jimmah beatdown again ...

44 minutes ago, Snake said:

Hunter IS the shady crowd.

Don’t even front like if you had the chance to do coke and get money for nothing you’d be all like “no way, I’m straight edge and would prefer pay commensurate with my experience”.