Check your account email address ×

Wisconsin, Snowmobiles, and EVERS.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This state loses trails every year because of people not staying on trail and there are also many riders that act like dipshits on state land as well...leaving garbage behind..ect...sure there are some politicians that don’t like the sport but we as a group need to stop giving them ammunition. Maybe you should work on that and help make changes to attitudes instead of crying here.

I guarantee I have spent more hours in a groomer, marking trails and helping this sport than you have even thought about.  Guys like you trying to justify voting for the politicians against us are as much of a problem as the people trespassing.  There is no justification that you can give me for voting for people against our sport and that includes ATV's and UTV's

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know who the biggest threat to snowmobiling here is...Snowmobilers. Trails are lost everyday because disphits won’t stay on trail. We will kill our sport long before any politician does.

Im not disagreeing or down playing, but the environmental groups are trying to shut down stuff in the midwest and already have closed 10s of thousands of acres out west. And looking to close more. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Legend said:

Im not disagreeing or down playing, but the environmental groups are trying to shut down stuff in the midwest and already have closed 10s of thousands of acres out west. And looking to close more. 

Oh I know as they have done the same here and fortunately snowmobile groups were vigilant and spread the word so people could attend meetings and contact their legislators. I’ve always believed that these issues start at the bottom and work there way up and that as a group we need to be better.👍🏼👍🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

17 hours ago, racer254 said:

I guarantee I have spent more hours in a groomer, marking trails and helping this sport than you have even thought about.  Guys like you trying to justify voting for the politicians against us are as much of a problem as the people trespassing.  There is no justification that you can give me for voting for people against our sport and that includes ATV's and UTV's

Good god dude quit with the gotcha political bullshit and telling me I’m trying to justify something. Congrats on you driving the groomer and marking trails but that has nothing to do with idiots trespassing, littering and annoying people with loud cans.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god dude quit with the gotcha political bullshit and telling me I’m trying to justify something. Congrats on you driving the groomer and marking trails but that has nothing to do with idiots trespassing, littering and annoying people with loud cans.

:lol::lmao::lol2:

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol::lmao::lol2:

You’re a little slow Tony...SBYL

20 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

:snack: Karen's on a rage against snowmobiling.

Racer for sure is and if you think I am then you really need to read better or maybe you’re not capable...IDGAF either way.👍🏼
Feel free though to keep trespassing and acting like a Jagoff when you’re riding...I’m sure you’ll blame the politicians as well. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 hours ago, Legend said:

It’s all off the above and more. Some lawyer asshole was trying to shut down the forest by me of ALL activities because he was walking with his kid and a gunshot “scared” them. Dragged the case though the courts for years. Finally dropped it after the DNR, MSA, and many other good peeps told him to pound sand.

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s all off the above and more. Some lawyer asshole was trying to shut down the forest by me of ALL activities because he was walking with his kid and a gunshot “scared” them. Dragged the case though the courts for years. Finally dropped it after the DNR, MSA, and many other good peeps told him to pound sand.

Exactly and it takes vigilance by all of us and the various clubs and organizations so that when there is a public hearing our voices can be heard.👍🏼🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and it takes vigilance by all of us and the various clubs and organizations so that when there is a public hearing our voices can be heard.👍🏼🇺🇸

It's a proven fact that democrats have been against outdoor motorsports for years.  I am sorry that you keep voting for them and then can't understand when bullshit like this happens.

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

It's a proven fact that democrats have been against outdoor motorsports for years.  I am sorry that you keep voting for them and then can't understand when bullshit like this happens.

strange because from everything Jims posted over the year it seems he's voted for a lot of pubs.  Including orange jesus

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

strange because from everything Jims posted over the year it seems he's voted for a lot of pubs.  Including orange jesus

True but racer is too fucking dumb to understand that and all of our local issues have been caused by assholes pissing people off and I’ve already addressed that there are groups trying to kill motorized recreation and what can be done to counter them but he keeps repeating the same shit like a dopey parrot.

Jimmy snatch jumps to the aid of all bone head democrat governors doesn't matter whether it directly affects him in any way or not

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

This thread is about Wisconsin and Evers being a douche and then Jimmy comes in crying about people going off trail in MI and being all cunty about it. Fucking Karen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

This thread is about Wisconsin and Evers being a douche and then Jimmy comes in crying about people going off trail in MI and being all cunty about it. Fucking Karen.

Deflections and whataboutism is pretty much SOP for Jim.  :lol:   Maine is going to be interesting this year as well, several businesses are closing that we used to rely on, no border crossing, who the frig knows what its going to be like.

37 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

Jimmy snatch jumps to the aid of all bone head democrat governors doesn't matter whether it directly affects him in any way or not

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Deflections and whataboutism is pretty much SOP for Jim.  :lol:   Maine is going to be interesting this year as well, several businesses are closing that we used to rely on, no border crossing, who the frig knows what its going to be like.

Oh that’s right...I forgot that every topic here stays perfectly on point...idiots.🤣🤣

BTW where the fuck did I “jump to the aid of Democrat Governors”...that’s right I didn’t. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 10/23/2020 at 8:52 AM, racer254 said:

Man, sure didn't get many responses.  Figured a snowmobile subject related to covid and politics might get more that what it did.

I never did ask...what have you done specifically to fight Evers? Have you written letters? Contacted the appropriate people in Madison? 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh that’s right...I forgot that every topic here stays perfectly on point...idiots.🤣🤣

BTW where the fuck did I “jump to the aid of Democrat Governors”...that’s right I didn’t. 

Try and stay on topic eh?  Wisconsin governor is a fucking tool from the sounds of it.

I like it.................Karen Snacks it is. :lmao:

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

you have been tea bagging Cuomo on a regular basis, jumping right in sucking his cock when me or rigid express our views on OURS NOT YOUR, governor on his handling of this scamdemic or any other policy that fits your narritive, stick to Michigan politics Karen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/23/2020 at 12:09 PM, racer254 said:

Let's all remember who the dim bulbs on this site that are voting for people that want to ruin Motorsports.

Maincasm and Pouts are independent!!!

On 10/23/2020 at 12:51 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

I have an RMK and I don’t trespass or ride where I shouldn’t...anything else? 

You have an rmk for riding groomed trails? Could you be more dumb? 

On 10/24/2020 at 7:04 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh I know as they have done the same here and fortunately snowmobile groups were vigilant and spread the word so people could attend meetings and contact their legislators. I’ve always believed that these issues start at the bottom and work there way up and that as a group we need to be better.👍🏼👍🏼🇺🇸🇺🇸

You don't do shit