Check your account email address ×

Pelosi/Feinstein

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These scum of the earth don't get rich from just their public sector salary.

Ah yes, but we keep getting told that Trump is the problem in DC and we should be electing a dem with 47 years experience bilking the taxpayers in this nation.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

These scum of the earth don't get rich from just their public sector salary.

Don’t forget about Mitch McConnell or is this outrage reserved for Democrats? 🇺🇸🏼
I think we can all agree that DC needs a good douching from stem to stern.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t forget about Mitch McConnell or is this outrage reserved for Democrats? 🇺🇸🏼

I have said the same about him as well.  I think maybe you need to check yourself.  Voting for a 47 year DC politician?  Seems like you promote this behavour.

• Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

I have said the same about him as well.  I think maybe you need to check yourself.  Voting for a 47 year DC politician?  Seems like you promote this behavour.

You haven’t said shit about McConnell and you have zero idea about who I’m voting for.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes they do, but you are seeing the media/private corps run interference for the Dems.  

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who are you voting for...oh wait...Nevermind.

I really don't think much will change either way as both parties are planning to spend.  With Trump you know exactly what you are getting, with Biden though once you pull back the first layers of skin . . .

:lol:

Alex Yurievich - Lizard head

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

We had a local pol here in Mass who bought up a bunch of land. In a few years he had proposed a new 4 lane extension of a state highway and you will never guess what property the new road was to occupy.

Was that 57? 

Bernie Sanders did the same in Mt Holly, Vt. Bought an old farm my buddy ran for a couple years. He never showed his face there but after about 4 years the farm became a connector road between 2 state roads. Sold the cows and moved on.

13 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Was that 57? 

Yea do you remember Schibeli?  every appointed hack job you could think of had one of his relatives eating at the trough. Where the old indoor tennis courts are to the current end of 57 was all his land........he even owned beyond just in case he could make it longer than it is.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea do you remember Schibeli?  every appointed hack job you could think of had one of his relatives eating at the trough. Where the old indoor tennis courts are to the current end of 57 was all his land........he even owned beyond just in case he could make it longer than it is.

Oh I remember him, mob relative and all. :lol:

Even though it was a fiasco I did like the extension, I work off of garden st and it's nice not having to take a round about way to get there. That's probably why the industrial park was built, easy access.

I wonder who got screwed when the extension to southwick never happened? Lots of land was bought up or just plain taken by E. D. 

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Oh I remember him, mob relative and all. :lol:

Even though it was a fiasco I did like the extension, I work off of garden st and it's nice not having to take a round about way to get there. That's probably why the industrial park was built, easy access.

I wonder who got screwed when the extension to southwick never happened? Lots of land was bought up or just plain taken by E. D. 

The industrial park was put there because the airport that was there didn't do very well. the extension to southwick is an on again off again thing, I think in the next 10 years or so it will happen.

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jesus H. Fuck.  Give the whataboutism a rest.  Take about 40 seconds to realize whats being said about Biden is true, and its far worse than all the accusations about Trump, which are being proven false, one allegation at a time.

15 hours ago, s pump said:

Bernie Sanders did the same in Mt Holly, Vt. Bought an old farm my buddy ran for a couple years. He never showed his face there but after about 4 years the farm became a connector road between 2 state roads. Sold the cows and moved on.

Had a bud that had a vaca home in MT Holly yrs ago. Spent a lot of time there as a kid.

31 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Had a bud that had a vaca home in MT Holly yrs ago. Spent a lot of time there as a kid.

Fuckers been a grifter for years. Funny how the DNC makes him irrelevant every 4 years.