Check your account email address ×

Fuck Trump

Let's keep this Pennsylvania theme going here...

Stephanopoulos: You said you don’t want to ban fracking. As you know, it’s an important issue here in Pennsylvania. Not everyone buys your denial. A member of the Boilermakers Local 154 Shawn Steffee was quoted in the New York Times today saying ‘You can’t have it both ways,’ he says ‘You can’t meet your goals to end fossil fuels without ending fracking.’ What do you say to people like Shawn who doubt your denial because they think you want to keep that promise?

Biden: I’d tell them the Boilermakers overwhelmingly endorse me, okay. So the Boilermakers unions endorse me because I sat down with them, went into great detail with their leadership on exactly what I would do, number one.

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

Stephanopoulos: You said you don’t want to ban fracking. As you know, it’s an important issue here in Pennsylvania. Not everyone buys your denial. A member of the Boilermakers Local 154 Shawn Steffee was quoted in the New York Times today saying ‘You can’t have it both ways,’ he says ‘You can’t meet your goals to end fossil fuels without ending fracking.’ What do you say to people like Shawn who doubt your denial because they think you want to keep that promise?

Biden: I’d tell them the Boilermakers overwhelmingly endorse me, okay. So the Boilermakers unions endorse me because I sat down with them, went into great detail with their leadership on exactly what I would do, number one.

Where was the FACT CHECKING  on this

22 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Where was the FACT CHECKING  on this

Don’t think you even need that here. Pretty obvious who they support. Joe gets confused often. 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope he wins, but as I've stated for years, he takes too much of our psychic energy.   

I would not bet on this election for anything.  

You wouldn’t pay either way.....WELCHING FAGGOT!!!

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Snake said:

And they call Trump a liar......and remember when Biden said he never talked to Hunter about his foreign business deals...:groin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More truth from this guy and you’ll notice he is the one person that  Mr. Thin Skin never fires back at...he knows all the secrets.

So now you are all in with the twitter conspiracy bull shit? WoW you will eat any bait that's jigged in front of your lips.

21 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

More truth from this guy and you’ll notice he is the one person that  Mr. Thin Skin never fires back at...he knows all the secrets.

Now do Chicago... :lol: