Check your account email address ×

Is Eric The Dumb One?

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Granted his dad did tell Limbaugh today that there is a cure for Covid 19 and he received it....🤣🤣🤣

well his fat out of shape old ass recovered in 4 days after a injection of a [experimental drug}  . top that with the fact Russia has been vaccinating its doctors and military and top political leaders for about 3 weeks now almost zero talk of that .

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I wouldnt waste piss on him if he was on fire.

He posted a pic of himself a while back, walking with his gay Dog Lilly. He's a tall bastard, looks a lot bigger than you. I will help you fight him, if you ever get the chance. I'll ring his fukkin chime with a 5-D-Cell Maglite.  

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

He posted a pic of himself a while back, walking with his gay Dog Lilly. He's a tall bastard, looks a lot bigger than you. I will help you fight him, if you ever get the chance. I'll ring his fukkin chime with a 5-D-Cell Maglite.  

Hes already got brain damage. Why bother?

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did Trump really have Covid?

Well I guess you could push that conspiracy if Melania, Hicks, Conway ,Mcenany.etc didn't also contract it.

You're just mad Trump beat it in 72 hours.......even the common cold usually lasts a week. This virus is highly treatable and much less lethal now.....time to get out of the basement.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well his fat out of shape old ass recovered in 4 days after a injection of a [experimental drug}  . top that with the fact Russia has been vaccinating its doctors and military and top political leaders for about 3 weeks now almost zero talk of that .

Is a vaccine even needed if the treatments take care of it?

10 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well I guess you could push that conspiracy if Melania, Hicks, Conway ,Mcenany.etc didn't also contract it.

You're just mad Trump beat it in 72 hours.......even the common cold usually lasts a week. This virus is highly treatable and much less lethal now.....time to get out of the basement.

no one knows if he has beaten it or not as his doctors aren't saying shit and he's in hiding. 

No surprise the fun boys think he beat it with his superior immune system and good 'ol American grit and gumption and nothing more. :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, frenchy said:

no one knows if he has beaten it or not as his doctors aren't saying shit and he's in hiding. 

No surprise the fun boys think he beat it with his superior immune system and good 'ol American grit and gumption and nothing more. :lol: 

It's an American thing.  You wouldn't understand.

14 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He isnt in hiding at all.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Hiding.?..lmao.... he's been on multiple interviews he's absolutely fine but I did hear him clear his.throat once....uh oh.

11 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

He isnt in hiding at all.  

Absolutely not.... he's already chomping at the bit to do rallies

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1