Check your account email address ×

Jane Fonda says coronavirus is 'God's gift to the left' because it could help Biden defeat Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, frenchy said:

I asked several times what else he had done other than close flights from china. Obviously you can't answer that and continue to respond asking roundabout questions so I guess we are done. 

Naval hospital ship to NYC

Naval hospital ship to Cali

Met with drug mfgs, get going on vaccine

Meet with fda to get vaccines to trials

Daily meetings with governors

Daily meetings our med advisors

Daily press briefings for the public

Aquire PPE for distribution to states that need

Meet with companies who mfg PPE

Meet with companies who are capable of making PPE and see what they need to get rolling

Meet with companies who make ventilators

Meet with companies who are capable of making ventilators and see what they need to get rolling

Deal with the media who knocks his every move, calling him a racist because he closes our borders for a pandemic

Deal with the ongoing lame duck impeachment the Dems think is a priority..

I can go on if you want??

Can you tell me what Biden's plan is for a vaccine? Or what he is going to do to fight this pandemic and get this country back to normal?

He and Kamala have already stated that Trump's vaccine is no good and not to take it..And in your own words Trump has only stopped flights from China and nothing else

So what's the Biden/Harris plan?? You know since they will be starting from scratch with absolutely nothing.. Obviously in your own words is fine..

:news:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Meet with companies who are capable of making PPE and see what they need to get rolling

Meet with companies who are capable of making ventilators and see what they need to get rolling

Deal with the media who knocks his every move, calling him a racist because he closes our borders for a pandemic

Can you tell me what Biden's plan is for a vaccine? Or what he is going to do to fight this pandemic and get this country back to normal?

He and Kamala have already stated that Trump's vaccine is no good and not to take it..And in your own words Trump has only stopped flights from China and nothing else

So what's the Biden/Harris plan?? You know since they will be starting from scratch with absolutely nothing.. Obviously in your own words is fine..

Nope, you're wrong, all he did was stop flights from China then sat on his hands. Very poor leader, CNN even says so. :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You are also missing.

Got private companies involved in both making tests and reading them.   Remember there was no test for this when it came and only the CDC was suppose to handle both aspects of it.

Defense production act on PPE's, ventilators and other things.

Attempted not to put the country in a complete fucking panic. 

Remains the only one still pointing blame where it needs.......CHINA.

Made sure liberal states had what they need....didn't play politics with it.   Liberal gov's even sited the great help from Trump and his admin.

Whether you agree or not got people stimulus checks and agreed to add $600 to people's unemployment.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

wow. Meetings. Impressive :lol: 

I have no idea what Biden's plan is he's an idiot but I wasn't discussing him? 

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I hardly ever discuss American politics in here.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Well those meeting obviously resulted in actions.

For example the sending of navy hospital ships to NY and Cali..

The deployment of National Guard troops to build emergency hospitals in hot spot cities..

Meetings with Phizer and other pharma companies to get on finding a viable vaccine, production of vaccines, and the logistics to get the vaccines to the public.. ect..

No need for a thanks,..but You're welcome..

When you are stupid it is hard to recognize it, so the answer is yes. Yes, they think the rest of America is as stupid as them because they don't realize how stupid they actually are. And in their stupid, braindead minds, they actually think and believe they are smart. Great party to lead America, especially its youth. O.o

"Democrats told us Trump was a xenophobic monster while he shut down travel to and from China as he was being impeached BEFORE the outbreak came to the US... And a month later were doing Chinatown tours telling people that it was fine and not to be scared. Now that that’s backfired they want to tell you he didn’t take action soon enough but at the same time won’t tell you how their plan would have been better. I’m sick of these leftists and I’m sick of their politics. Nonstop lies and accusing Trump of their own crimes over and over and over again. Do they really think we’re this stupid??

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Well those meeting obviously resulted in actions.

For example the sending of navy hospital ships to NY and Cali..

The deployment of National Guard troops to build emergency hospitals in hot spot cities..

Meetings with Phizer and other pharma companies to get on finding a viable vaccine, production of vaccines, and the logistics to get the vaccines to the public.. ect..

No need for a thanks,..but You're welcome..

you honestly think they weren't working on that already? :lol: 

12 hours ago, frenchy said:

Actually take control of the national response and not act like a lame duck and step back, shrug his shoulders, then defer to the states and stand on the sidelines and criticize or take credit for their individual responses based on party lines, for one. 

A real leader would have led and come up with a nationwide strategic response with the governors.   Would it have worked any better-  prob not given how the results regardless of response have not been much different but he would have looked presidential not like a bumbling fool for 6+ months leading into an election. 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not a chance.

I remember Trump telling Cuomo to shut down NYC, and Cuomo telling him it’s not his call. Of course Cuomo ended up shutting down within a week.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

A real leader would have led and come up with a nationwide strategic response with the governors.   Would it have worked any better-  prob not given how the results regardless of response have not been much different but he would have looked presidential not like a bumbling fool for 6+ months leading into an election. 

Bingo

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Back a few months ago, maybe longer, someone said you were the voice of reason, the most level headed member on the site, etc, and although I tended to agree with that, for the most part, that comment seems to have gone to your head?

From that point on, you have either been trying to hard to maintain that level of nonpartisan opinion or it has swelled your head so bad, you can no longer think clearly and rationally? This thread has proven that, imo. It couldn't be made any more clear, imo, that Trump did far more than just stop flights from China, but yet, you still seem to be critical of him and ignore the things he has done just like the Democrats are doing? :dunno:

The U.S. restrictions that took effect Feb. 2 continued to allow travel to the U.S. from China’s Hong Kong and Macao territories over the past five months. The Associated Press reported that more than 8,000 Chinese and foreign nationals based in those territories entered the U.S. in the first three months after the travel restrictions were imposed.

Additionally, more than 27,000 Americans returned from mainland China in the first month after the restrictions took effect. U.S. officials lost track of more than 1,600 of them who were supposed to be monitored for virus exposure.

https://apnews.com/article/d227b34b168e576bf5068b92a03c003d

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

The U.S. restrictions that took effect Feb. 2 continued to allow travel to the U.S. from China’s Hong Kong and Macao territories over the past five months. The Associated Press reported that more than 8,000 Chinese and foreign nationals based in those territories entered the U.S. in the first three months after the travel restrictions were imposed.

Additionally, more than 27,000 Americans returned from mainland China in the first month after the restrictions took effect. U.S. officials lost track of more than 1,600 of them who were supposed to be monitored for virus exposure.

https://apnews.com/article/d227b34b168e576bf5068b92a03c003d

So why were democrats mad about it then?

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Back a few months ago, maybe longer, someone said you were the voice of reason, the most level headed member on the site, etc, and although I tended to agree with that, for the most part, that comment seems to have gone to your head?

From that point on, you have either been trying to hard to maintain that level of nonpartisan opinion or it has swelled your head so bad, you can no longer think clearly and rationally? This thread has proven that, imo. It couldn't be made any more clear, imo, that Trump did far more than just stop flights from China, but yet, you still seem to be critical of him and ignore the things he has done just like the Democrats are doing? :dunno:

Frenchy is just being a faggot

Just now, irv said:

Settle down Irv.