Check your account email address ×

Republicans voters against Trump. A serious warning.....

• Platinum Contributing Member

This is the guy that ran the "torture" program.  :lol:  

He's also the one that said "Things look a lot different from a hotel room in Iowa than they do from the oval office" regarding campaign rhetoric.  

18 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Highmark continued support of Trump makes you look really dumb.

:lol:   OK, I'll vote for Biden just for you.  :lol:  

Honest questions MC.   Why would I vote for a party that basically wants to take away or impede everything I believe in or like to do?   You think OHV use including snowmobiles use will get better under the Green New Deal?   Considering I make some products that have gasoline engines you think my business will not be hurt by the Green New Deal?  You think my taxes will stay low under a new administration?   You think as an American Mfg Biden and the Dems will stand up to China?  You think my right to own firearms will remain under dem govt control?  I haven't even touched on my views on immigration and entering this country and becoming a citizen legally or the fact that I think UHC will hurt more American's than will help.  

I vote based on what a candidate/party says they want to do not just what they will get done and the dems are campaigning on a platform to hurt or destroy almost everything I hold dear.   

Fuck dude open your eyes.    Honestly your pussification that has occurred over the last years has not only made you ignorant of the issues but is embarrassing.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Since Obamacare went in, my MEDICARE premiums have gone through the roof!!!!  It went from $13.00 a month to $70.00 a month, PLUS I have to send them a annual payment of $4600.00!!!! 

Don't kid yourself, it's not the rich people that Biden is going to tax......................IT'S YOU AND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Honest questions MC.   Why would I vote for a party that basically wants to take away or impede everything I believe in or like to do?   You think OHV use including snowmobiles use will get better under the Green New Deal?   Considering I make some products that have gasoline engines you think my business will not be hurt by the Green New Deal?  You think my taxes will stay low under a new administration?   You think as an American Mfg Biden and the Dems will stand up to China?  You think my right to own firearms will remain under dem govt control?  I haven't even touched on my views on immigration and entering this country and becoming a citizen legally or the fact that I think UHC will hurt more American's than will help.  

I vote based on what a candidate/party says they want to do not just what they will get done and the dems are campaigning on a platform to hurt or destroy almost everything I hold dear.   

Fuck dude open your eyes.    Honestly your pussification that has occurred over the last years has not only made you ignorant of the issues but is embarrassing.  

I would love to hear his response to this.  But, mc will probably ignore it.  When was the last time a dem answered a simple question like this?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I would love to hear his response to this.  But, mc will probably ignore it.  When was the last time a dem answered a simple question like this?

I will never claim Trump or the GOP is perfect.....far far from it but the alternative is so much worse voting for a 3rd party candidate just isn't an option.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I will never claim Trump or the GOP is perfect.....far far from it but the alternative is so much worse voting for a 3rd party candidate just isn't an option.  

Nor will I.

The problem is that the alternative is a politician in Washington for 47 years and now claims he is going to fix things. 

1. He probably help break them

2. Why hasn't he addressed them in the previous 47 years

3.  He has the ability to convince his voters of that he is going to do something that he hasn't done in the 47 years in Politics.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Nor will I.

The problem is that the alternative is a politician in Washington for 47 years and now claims he is going to fix things. 

1. He probably help break them

2. Why hasn't he addressed them in the previous 47 years

3.  He has the ability to convince his voters of that he is going to do something that he hasn't done in the 47 years in Politics.

The problem is the alternative is someone who has done basically NOTHING his entire adult life other than Washington DC, is suffering from dementia, is not physically capable of doing the job and will be completely controlled by the radicals that now own the party ideas.  

Any other alternative doesn't have a chance so voting for them is a vote for the above. 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

You better change or your gonna be out of business as your holding on to old tech. Look at green energy for you future. You will need to earn more than 400k to see increased taxes under Biden and you will never lose tour guns. Have you actually listened to Biden discuss his platform on made in USA.

Trump is not a Republican. Our National Security clock is ticking and supporting a moron is not what’s best for every American. It’s evident you think of only yourself and not everyone.

Edited by Mainecat

Biden gets slammed for his 47 years. Yet during those 47 years the country was never as fucked as it is now. High unemployment. Poor race relations. Spiraling deficits like never before. Having to hand out $1200 to every person just to keep the economy afloat. A lot of people warned about this mess occurs under trump and few listened. It’s all too obvious now. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Biden gets slammed for his 47 years. Yet during those 47 years the country was never as fucked as it is now. High unemployment. Poor race relations. Spiraling deficits like never before. Having to hand out $1200 to every person just to keep the economy afloat. A lot of people warned about this mess occurs under trump and few listened. It’s all too obvious now. 

No one predicted a pandemic like COVID-19 and even worse is the fact that guys like you are trying to raise unemployment with the "mandates" concerning COVID-19.  Buddy, I have had it and while it isn't to be taken lightly, it is nothing more to the healthy person then the flu.  You can see that this is obvious with the way pro sports are being "handled" during outbreaks vs how public schools are.  The elite are doing what they want.

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

No one predicted a pandemic like COVID-19 and even worse is the fact that guys like you are trying to raise unemployment with the "mandates" concerning COVID-19.  Buddy, I have had it and while it isn't to be taken lightly, it is nothing more to the healthy person then the flu.  You can see that this is obvious with the way pro sports are being "handled" during outbreaks vs how public schools are.  The elite are doing what they want.

Oh I forgot. A total lack of a comprehensive approach to the covid 19 matter. Thanks for reminding me. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You better change or your gonna be out of business as your holding on to old tech. Look at green energy for you future. You will need to earn more than 400k to see increased taxes under Biden and you will never lose tour guns. Have you actually listened to Biden discuss his platform on made in USA.

Trump is not a Republican. Our National Security clock is ticking and supporting a moron is not what’s best for every American. It’s evident you think of only yourself and not everyone.

Dude, I can't make it any more clear.....Biden is not the one to worry about and its you who is misinformed.   Again its not what they CAN get done but what they WANT to get done.   I don't vote for people I disagree with just because they might not get their policies thru.   FFS man. 

Its hilarious that you think you can actually change peoples mind on who to vote for.  :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

32 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Oh I forgot. A total lack of a comprehensive approach to the covid 19 matter. Thanks for reminding me. 

How many county Health Departments have you talked to about COVID19?   What comprehensive approach have they told you we should follow?

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

for a supposedly educated person, how do you correlate anything in that jumble of shit you posted to trump being in charge?

try and use your words to articulate a coherent argument.............................

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a shithole . Christ other countries refuse our entry now. He’s a disgrace.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude, I can't make it any more clear.....Biden is not the one to worry about and its you who is misinformed.   Again its not what they CAN get done but what they WANT to get done.   I don't vote for people I disagree with just because they might not get their policies thru.   FFS man. 

Its hilarious that you think you can actually change peoples mind on who to vote for.  :lol:   

You are Trump.

I wonder how much Soros paid for that video. LOL 

Seriously, Trump is not the king of the United States, congress and the courts still have the ultimate power here by design. If they over the years have given too much authority to the office of the president then they should learn from that because that is not how it is supposed to be. The republican and democrat parties still control the govt in the United States, it doesnt matter which candidate you vote for, putting Biden up is the perfect example of that. Perhaps republicans will be more selective of who they run going forward if they are so opposed to Trump. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Biden gets slammed for his 47 years.

Yet during those 47 years the country was never as fucked as it is now. High unemployment.

Poor race relations.

Spiraling deficits like never before. Having to hand out $1200 to every person just to keep the economy afloat.

A lot of people warned about this mess occurs under trump and few listened. It’s all too obvious now. 

And rightfully so.  He's all that is wrong with Washington

Once in a lifetime pandemic caused that.

Obama started that bogus narrative.  Great article in the WSJ today about what a sham "critical race theory" is and why they're trying to shove it down our throat.  Your people.

Yet the Democrats want to spend even more.  Nothing to see there though, amirite?

The mess has been exposed, and you're not gonna like how it turns out for your people in the next few months.