Check your account email address ×

Southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois

Highmark

8 hours ago, Anler said:

I dont think I am out of line by thinking nobody here ever thought you would support an actual conservative. :thumbsup:

how could any god fearing trumper get behind fixing this?

• Over $26 trillion in debt, trillion-dollar deficits, plus trillions more in unfunded liabilities
  • Skyrocketing health care costs
  • The highest imprisonment rate in the world; even higher among racial minorities and the poor
  • Tariffs that are destroying markets for American farmers and raising consumer prices
  • Energy policies driven by special interests
  • Big government mandates and programs created these problems. To solve them, we need to make government smaller – much, much smaller.
Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

• Over $26 trillion in debt, trillion-dollar deficits, plus trillions more in unfunded liabilities
  • The highest imprisonment rate in the world; even higher among racial minorities and the poor
  • Tariffs that are destroying markets for American farmers and raising consumer prices
  • Big government mandates and programs created these problems. To solve them, we need to make government smaller – much, much smaller.

Cults are a strange thing. Honestly it doesn’t even have much to do with those things. 

10 hours ago, SSFB said:

Cults are a strange thing. Honestly it doesn’t even have much to do with those things. 

The whole "cult" thing is seriously overplayed, and no different than the bullshit coming from the Democrats.  No one is for the spending.  Its not like the spending would be any lower under D rule, likely much higher.

10 hours ago, frenchy said:

$26 trillion in debt? What was the debt at when Obama left? Must be all of that Trump golf and vacations at his resorts. 

22 hours ago, GGNHL said:

I only see Trump signs in rural Maine, but we have a small region in the state where a lot of the population lives that are voting blue no matter who and he'll probably get beat here overall by 15%. I'd say Chicago has the same effect on Illinois

Thats what ya get for letting all those Massholes in down state.  They should set up a wall on the Piscataqua Bay Bridge and check papers!  It could be worse.  I live in CT.

18 hours ago, Anler said:

I dont think I am out of line by thinking nobody here ever thought you would support an actual conservative. :thumbsup:

I don't think any sane intelligent person does not possess an adequate amount of pragmatism to know that voting for someone like Jo Jorgennuts is a wasted vote.  Trump overall IS keeping his promises and exposing alot of graft in Washington.  I'm good with that, and hopefully in his second term it continues.  The Supreme Court choices he made alone is worth voting for him.  All the rest is just noise.  Biden has no business being president.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats what ya get for letting all those Massholes in down state.  They should set up a wall on the Piscataqua Bay Bridge and check papers!  It could be worse.  I live in CT.

I don't think any sane intelligent person does not possess an adequate amount of pragmatism to know that voting for someone like Jo Jorgennuts is a wasted vote.  Trump overall IS keeping his promises and exposing alot of graft in Washington.  I'm good with that, and hopefully in his second term it continues.  The Supreme Court choices he made alone is worth voting for him.  All the rest is just noise.  Biden has no business being president.

See I think any intelligent and pragmatic person knows that a vote for the continued failure of the two party system is a wasted vote. Unintelligent people make excuses, intelligent people make solutions. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The whole "cult" thing is seriously overplayed, and no different than the bullshit coming from the Democrats.  No one is for the spending.  Its not like the spending would be any lower under D rule, likely much higher.

no different than any criticism of trump being labelled TDS

Just now, frenchy said:

no different than any criticism of trump being labelled TDS

The thread count in here supports the charge imo.  What is it.....15 to 1 anti Trump?   :dunno:   Between Smales, Mainecat and SpinJockJoe alone....thats alot of anti Trump threads.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

See I think any intelligent and pragmatic person knows that a vote for the continued failure of the two party system is a wasted vote. Unintelligent people make excuses, intelligent people make solutions. 

Hey, I'm registered independant and all for someone to break away from the 2 party system, don't get me wrong.  If an independant came along and had a shot, I'd vote for them.  But we still have to play the cards we're dealt.  Trump knew the only way he could win was as an R, and even 4 years later, a large faction of R's still hate his guts.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey, I'm registered independant and all for someone to break away from the 2 party system, don't get me wrong.  If an independant came along and had a shot, I'd vote for them.  But we still have to play the cards we're dealt.  Trump knew the only way he could win was as an R, and even 4 years later, a large faction of R's still hate his guts.  

I have grown my wealth and business in all administration's, democrat and republican. I have adapted and done what is necessary. I play the game I'm in and play to win. But anyone with any basic math skills can see it is a game destined for disaster and neither party has done ANYTHING to mitigate that. In fact both have increasingly perpetuated it. There is no lesser of two evils. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have grown my wealth and business in all administration's, democrat and republican. I have adapted and done what is necessary. I play the game I'm in and play to win. But anyone with any basic math skills can see it is a game destined for disaster and neither party has done ANYTHING to mitigate that. In fact both have increasingly perpetuated it. There is no lesser of two evils. 

I hear all that and adapt accordingly as well.  But what the D party represents right now scares the fuck outta me.  They seem willing to do most anything to gain power.  The whole antifa/blm movement needs to be crushed with prejudice.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Troll

Fake Twitter News Posting Jagoff 

21 hours ago, racer254 said:

I wonder if there were any jo jorgenson signs.  You know, the guy jimmy says he is voting for.

Dumbfuck 

21 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The guy is the biggest troll on the site.

21 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL WHAT????  No way.  Goes to show how much I give a shit about her.  I even spelled her name wrong.

Dumbfuck 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Phony Conservative/Independent Partisan Hack.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dumbfuck 

Dumbfuck 

Phony Conservative/Independent Partisan Hack.

Well well.....look at you you, lashing out like a woman scorned. You’re such a pathetic doosh. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well well.....look at you you, lashing out like a woman scorned. You’re such a pathetic doosh. :lol: 

Not lashing out just calling a spade a spade....you have been running around these forums for years blathering about your conservatism and critical thinking skills but when the rubber meets the road you fold like the old noodle spined dickhead you are and pull that R lever EVERY SINGLE TIME.🤣🤣

BTW shitbird I don’t react kindly to threats and being called a liar so JT and Racer dumb deserve whatever comments they get. As for you constantly calling me a fucking loser and me firing back...well that’s just tough shit for you Mr. I Never Fire First....come to think of it pretty much everything you say is bullshit.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 9/25/2020 at 10:31 AM, GGNHL said:

I only see Trump signs in rural Maine, but we have a small region in the state where a lot of the population lives that are voting blue no matter who and he'll probably get beat here overall by 15%. I'd say Chicago has the same effect on Illinois

Lot of Biden sticker on them left lane hoggin Subarus on 295 tho....I draft them like Earnhart til they spin out or move.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

you live in a state where a trump vote is meaningless so why not support a third party movement.  

O

Oh thats right you drank the kool aid so as a cult member you must follow orders

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

you live in a state where a trump vote is meaningless so why not support a third party movement.  

O

Oh thats right you drank the kool aid so as a cult member you must follow orders

Shut your hole nerd.  No one cares.