Check your account email address ×

Southern Wisconsin/Northern Illinois

Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member

Travelling thru very southern edge of Wisconsin/Northern Illinois yesterday and the Trump signs were 15 to 1 to the Biden signs.   Second region in Wisconsin I've seen this.  Even come across a roadside stand selling Trump/Pro America memorabilia.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Travelling thru very southern edge of Wisconsin/Northern Illinois yesterday and the Trump signs were 15 to 1 to the Biden signs.   Second region in Wisconsin I've seen this.  Even come across a roadside stand selling Trump/Pro America memorabilia.   

Awesome!!!

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Awesome!!!

2A4B4724-7AC7-4844-8924-0AE7ACB1B48A.gif.461992561d03728b93a94d9f31801e21.gif

I only see Trump signs in rural Maine, but we have a small region in the state where a lot of the population lives that are voting blue no matter who and he'll probably get beat here overall by 15%. I'd say Chicago has the same effect on Illinois

Edited by GGNHL

9 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I only see Trump signs in rural Maine, but we have a small region in the state where a lot of the population lives that are voting blue no matter who and he'll probably get beat here overall by 15%. I'd say Chicago has the same effect on Illinois

3% in 2016.   I don't see Trump winning Maine but I don't see Biden winning by 15%.   In election terms 57.5-42.5 is huge especially considering 16's results.

The Trump campaign does have their sights set on Maine so they might be seeing something we are not. 

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Awesome!!!

There was one small town that made up the majority of the Biden/Harris signs.   Other than that it was mostly Trump. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Same up here, we've only seen 10-12 Biden in total so far no matter where we drive to. HWY 48 yesterday had dozens of Trump signs, Flags and Banners everywhere for miles, 1 sign said This is Trump Country, wake up America.

Edited by XCR1250

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Same up here, we've only seen 10-12 Biden in total so far no matter where we drive to. HWY 48 yesterday had dozens of Trump signs, Flags and Banners everywhere for miles, 1 sign said This is Trump Country, wake up America.

Should have stopped and took a picture but one business had a huge Joe and Hoe sign up.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

yep i think almost every other county in Illinois typically goes red except for cook county. But having 9 million people in that county has a big effect.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

We saw tons of Trump signs when myself, Buss and XLT were driving thru there as well back in July. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

3% in 2016.   I don't see Trump winning Maine but I don't see Biden winning by 15%.   In election terms 57.5-42.5 is huge especially considering 16's results.

The Trump campaign does have their sights set on Maine so they might be seeing something we are not. 

Trump will win northern Maine and Biden southern Maine 

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Nobody will waste money on signs in Massachusetts as it's seriously blue and would be pointless for both sides:lol:

Even though dems outnumber Republicans 3 _1 in Massachusetts.  Indys outnumber both combined.  But you are correct that Biden will take it there

13 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Even though dems outnumber Republicans 3 _1 in Massachusetts.  Indys outnumber both combined.  But you are correct that Biden will take it there

Massholes will vote for a republican governor because of the indy's but they rarely vote republican for pres and none since Reagan.    If i recall correctly even the Reagan wins were by very slim margins and I don't think since then they have even been close.  10-12 points minimum i would say for Biden this november.   

• Gold Member
20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Massholes will vote for a republican governor because of the indy's but they rarely vote republican for pres and none since Reagan.    If i recall correctly even the Reagan wins were by very slim margins and I don't think since then they have even been close.  10-12 points minimum i would say for Biden this november.   

Charlie Parker was a republican when he was elected, don't know what the hell he is now. :lol:

32 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL WHAT????  No way.  Goes to show how much I give a shit about her.  I even spelled her name wrong.

I dont think I am out of line by thinking nobody here ever thought you would support an actual conservative. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont think I am out of line by thinking nobody here ever thought you would support an actual conservative. :thumbsup:

We were talking about signs in northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.  She happens to be from the area so there may be signs for her.

Edited by racer254

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Yep, good split in the burbs , but the cities are very blue.

11 hours ago, Highmark said:

pretty much all rural in MN same thing. Get close to the belt way it starts changing unless you are in the western burbs  . You know the people who actually fund minneapolis/Hennepin county