Check your account email address ×

FBI has not seen evidence of widespread voter fraud, Director Wray tells senators

Mainecat

FBI has not seen evidence of widespread voter fraud, Director Wray tells senators

Source: CNBC

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Thursday that the bureau has not seen evidence of widespread voting fraud, an assertion that undercuts President Donald Trump’s recent warnings about the integrity of the election. 

“We have not seen, historically, any kind of coordinated national voter fraud effort in a major election, whether it’s by mail or otherwise,” Wray told the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. 

Wray’s remarks come a day after Trump again claimed, without evidence, that mail-in voting is susceptible to massive fraud, perhaps by foreign adversaries. The president refused Wednesday to commit to a peaceful transition of power if Democratic nominee Joe Biden wins the November election, citing concerns about “the ballots.”

Read more: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/24/fbi-has-not-seen-evidence-of-widespread-voter-fraud-director-wray-tells-senators.html

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Voter fraud has not been widespread,  But we are opening pandoras box by going away from what overall works well.   There is a huge difference between longstanding absentee ballots and what some states are looking to do.  

x10 :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Voter fraud has not been widespread,  But we are opening pandoras box by going away from what overall works well.   There is a huge difference between longstanding absentee ballots and what some states are looking to do.  

Naw MN will be fine every one in the state got there ballot request fourm that along with the approval of ballot harvisting I am predicting over 90% participation 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 12:41 PM, Mainecat said:

Source: CNBC

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Thursday that the bureau has not seen evidence of widespread voting fraud, an assertion that undercuts President Donald Trump’s recent warnings about the integrity of the election. 

“We have not seen, historically, any kind of coordinated national voter fraud effort in a major election, whether it’s by mail or otherwise,” Wray told the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. 

Wray’s remarks come a day after Trump again claimed, without evidence, that mail-in voting is susceptible to massive fraud, perhaps by foreign adversaries. The president refused Wednesday to commit to a peaceful transition of power if Democratic nominee Joe Biden wins the November election, citing concerns about “the ballots.”

Read more: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/24/fbi-has-not-seen-evidence-of-widespread-voter-fraud-director-wray-tells-senators.html

So what say you about ohmar campaign  in Minneapolis then?

What do you call a organized effort to collect and reproduce ballots by a campaign? 

Edited by Ez ryder

Hey if your states are that big of shitholes that they can't do mail in voting then fix your shithole states.

South Dakota could mail out ballots to every voter in the state without any request and that'd be fine with me. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey if your states are that big of shitholes that they can't do mail in voting then fix your shithole states.

South Dakota could mail out ballots to every voter in the state without any request and that'd be fine with me. 

Bingo and most of these guys are simply latching on to the Trump narrative that he has been blathering about for months. 

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Bingo and most of these guys are simply latching on to the Trump narrative that he has been blathering about for months. 

Yep. Trump is setting the stage in case he loses. Someone is gonna have to go in and dig the bloated tick out of the White House. 

• Like 1

So how come Florida has to recount 2-3 times every election?

How about the vote fraud surrounding the Iowa Caucus?  The so called "Caucus Calculator"?  And it took 3-4 DAYS before any numbers were released.  Fucked Bernie right out of the deal and now he would be their best chance.

They're counting votes, there's no calculating anything.  Pretty fucking simple.

12 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

So how come Florida has to recount 2-3 times every election?

How about the vote fraud surrounding the Iowa Caucus?  The so called "Caucus Calculator"?  And it took 3-4 DAYS before any numbers were released.  Fucked Bernie right out of the deal and now he would be their best chance.

They're counting votes, there's no calculating anything.  Pretty fucking simple.

Florida state government sucks. Shithole state. 

Their voter registration website is overloaded today, I've been reading about it on a group called NANOG. This is a state that's known to have shitty technology infrastructure from top to bottom. Again, shithole. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Florida state government sucks. Shithole state. 

Their voter registration website is overloaded today, I've been reading about it on a group called NANOG. This is a state that's known to have shitty technology infrastructure from top to bottom. Again, shithole. 

Florida is fucked...they had the same issues when people were trying to get unemployment benefits. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Florida is fucked...they had the same issues when people were trying to get unemployment benefits. 

They're all outside wrestling gators while high on meth. :lol:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And  are a pariot for the DFL who every major election cycle has to come up with some new way to vote . Why is that ? And explain why the old system is not good enough and why after seeing what went down in CA we are allowing ballot harvesting? 

And if there is no fraud why is ohmar campaign in deep shit right now ?

6 hours ago, SSFB said:

I see a commercial for SD from her almost every day all the way over here in NY..

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You're seriously going with calling others out for following a narrative?? I mean really??

Look below and let's talk about setting up retarded narratives

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Yep. Trump is setting the stage in case he loses. Someone is gonna have to go in and dig the bloated tick out of the White House. 

:lmao:

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

I see a commercial for SD from her almost every day all the way over here in NY..

You're seriously going with calling others out for following a narrative?? I mean really??

Trump is definitely sowing the seeds of doubt in case he loses, he did the same in 2016. Like I said before he will contest the vote whether he wins or loses. He sowed the seeds of doubt before the election in 2016 and contested the results afterwards. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Sure am Tony...look around this place and realize that you and 99% of the forum march in lockstep with Trump and repeat everything he says as if it’s all fact.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure am Tony...look around this place and realize that you and 99% of the forum march in lockstep with Trump and repeat everything he says as if it’s all fact.

Really?? I've started prolly 15 political threads since this site has been started..And 12 have been in the past 2-3 weeks..I have what 8k for posts?? and I'd bet 80% of those are non-political..This is the only site I go on..

I mean you can count threads and posts quite easily between you, spin, and myself and clearly see who is out here spreading a narrative like it's their fucking job and I'm not even close to coming out on top of that list..

How many political threads have you and spinner started?? Just an estimate is fine..I'm at 15 over what 5 years.. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Really?? I've started prolly 15 political threads since this site has been started..And 12 have been in the past 2-3 weeks..I have what 8k for posts?? and I'd bet 80% of those are non-political..This is the only site I go on..

I mean you can count threads and posts quite easily between you, spin, and myself and clearly see who is out here spreading a narrative like it's their fucking job and I'm not even close to coming out on top of that list..

How many political threads have you and spinner started?? Just an estimate is fine..I'm at 15 over what 5 years.. :lol:

That wasn’t the point you made but that’s fine...it’s what people like you do when called out...bring up post count as a way to deflect from the fact that you are Trump Toadie.👍🏼🇺🇸

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Spin is back for a couple days and has started multiple threads pushing a narrative.  This, just as he gets back from visiting his "retired" friend that works for the democrat party.  But it's the "trumpers" with all the political bs.   LOL

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Spin is back for a couple days and has started multiple threads pushing a narrative.  This, just as he gets back from visiting his "retired" friend that works for the democrat party.  But it's the "trumpers" with all the political bs.   LOL

Fuck you’re stupid..this place is 99% Trump Sycophants and your obsession with spin and what he does is just weird.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That wasn’t the point you made but that’s fine...it’s what people like you do when called out...bring up post count as a way to deflect from the fact that you are Trump Toadie.👍🏼🇺🇸

Bahahaha, yeah Jim,..I mean when looking into who is spreading a narrative on a website, post count would be the most important fact to look at..