Trumps says cancel the contract on Boeing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Oh.....it's incredible.  But they are living up to their names (lib-tards) and showing one of the clear reason why Trump is in there.  The revolt against idiocy and hypocrisy was a strong motivator this election.  

It really is quite amazing.:lol:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It really is quite amazing.:lol:

No...what's REALLY AMAZING is there still seems to be absolutely no self awareness on the left.  ZERO, NADA, ZILTCH!  

It's leaving me speechless watching their media outlets.  But, as time goes on, I am finding it lame and boring.    Best to leave those shit-shows to those mental pygmies.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No...what's REALLY AMAZING is there still seems to be absolutely no self awareness on the left.  ZERO, NADA, ZILTCH!  

It's leaving me speechless watching their media outlets.  But, as time goes on, I am finding it lame and boring.    Best to leave those shit-shows to those mental pygmies.

can't fix stupid!

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Really?  And your expert opinion is based on what exactly?

Being a american federal tax paying citizen makes me an expert.....  Something you are not you fucking nook!!!!  Does your fag in charge of your country fly around in a quad engine plane??  Many planes out there will use half as much fuel as a 747 and get the job done more efficiently and more green for the enviroment....    A 747 is 1970's technology and economy.  A sweet ass dreamliner built in South Carolina would be just as nice and way more efficient then a fucking 747 which boeing plans on killing due to nobody want to fly the inefficient pig.

6 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yes it's time to replace and update the planes agreed...they are very important aircraft but that's a huge chunk of change for only 2 planes.

I like the idea that he might actually want to pull in the reigns with government spending though

why? they are always fully serviced and get used 1/100 th as much as any commercial aircraft . hell they are still running those from way back, my last charter to Vegas still had a slot in the bathroom over the sink to put your straight edge razors in .

air force 1  U bet your ass has the newest best most powerful motors manufactured . that plane is constantly updated with the newest tech not even available in the consumer market guaranteed. U can also bet the air frame was built to handle serious abuse way more hard core than anything built for  commercial use today . I would not doubt that thing is faster than anything that large out today  

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

why? they are always fully serviced and get used 1/100 th as much as any commercial aircraft . hell they are still running those from way back, my last charter to Vegas still had a slot in the bathroom over the sink to put your straight edge razors in .

air force 1  U bet your ass has the newest best most powerful motors manufactured . that plane is constantly updated with the newest tech not even available in the consumer market guaranteed.

Shit!  Obama and Hillary wore that fucking thing out.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Being a american federal tax paying citizen makes me an expert.....  Something you are not you fucking nook!!!!  Does your fag in charge of your country fly around in a quad engine plane??  Many planes out there will use half as much fuel as a 747 and get the job done more efficiently and more green for the enviroment....    A 747 is 1970's technology and economy.  A sweet ass dreamliner built in South Carolina would be just as nice and way more efficient then a fucking 747 which boeing plans on killing due to nobody want to fly the inefficient pig.

Great points.  Crazy how the Pentagon has overlooked all of that.

:lmao:

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah I'd like to know where he gets the number. boeing says $170M which seems too low, trump gets $4B which seems too high.

btw I like how the repugs are OK with infrastructure spending now. more proof "the party of no" was all about stopping Obama, regardless of what we has after.

Here you go and now you know.

Boeing has not yet been awarded the money to build the proposed replacements.

"We are currently under contract for $170 million to help determine the capabilities of these complex military aircraft that serve the unique requirements of the President of the United States," the company said in a statement.

A March 2016 report from the Government Accountability Office, the investigative arm of Congress, estimated the cost of the overall programme at $3.21 billion, including the purchase of two aircraft.

But the GAO estimated the costs for research and development would be would be lower, at just under $2 billion. If the GAO report used the same Air Force estimate for research and development, then its estimate would be around $4 billion.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-on-boeings-air-force-one-contract-cancel-order/ar-AAlcXJY

well Mpgpsyco posted this

We are currently under contract for $170 million to help determine the capabilities of these complex military aircraft that serve the unique requirements of the President of the United States," the company said in a statement.

umm no place is it stated they are building a jet for that the 170 is nothing but looking in to something . the build cost very ez could be the 2billion . these are not normal airliners . Like I said before I would bet the current AF1 is still more capable than anything its size in the air today