Check your account email address ×

shit like this is why people don't like cops

jtssrx

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Spot on - cops like this are worthless

The guy was a total dick and it was clear he pulled them over just becuase of the car they were driving. Much like a racist would pull over a black person for being black. I know that shit happens as well. 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

That's cops voice and mannerisms are how I imagine every Canadian sounding :lol:

If only he said eh and aboot a few times 

Here I've noticed lately almost everyone says "right" or "Yeah right" when they're talking to someone.

11 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Big deal. Go to court. The cop was basically polite. 

He wasn’t polite and what he did was illegal. it’s clear they weren’t speeding but he made up some bullshit story that he paced them!!

I love how these vids only start when the accused has had a chance to turn their cameras on or edit the whole story. Regardless, this happened a long time ago, years maybe, but trying to use it to paint all police officers as bad, evil, corrupt and crooked is getting a little tiring. 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I love how these vids only start when the accused has had a chance to turn their cameras on or edit the whole story. Regardless, this happened a long time ago, years maybe, but trying to use it to paint all police officers as bad, evil, corrupt and crooked is getting a little tiring. 

March 2019 I think on this video.

1 hour ago, irv said:

It’s pretty clear they say they weren’t speeding and said the cops paced them and the cops confirm they did indeed pace them. 

41 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s pretty clear they say they weren’t speeding and said the cops paced them and the cops confirm they did indeed pace them. 

Not clear at all JT, watch the first minute of this video.  He's like Joe Biden mumbling and fumbling and making shit up.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=DDE+canada+cop&docid=608007003799421495&mid=F72BE669BA201717FAB0F72BE669BA201717FAB0&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yeah not far from here at all.  What a dumb unhinged fucking moron.  Not sure why these low voltage dipshits think that they don’t need to cooperate with lawful orders. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I like our local cops...out there doing their thing and not fucking with people just because they can. Obviously it helps that I live in a small town.👍🏼🇺🇸

Same here .only time I ever got pulled over in my town was 65 mph in a 35. I deserved a ticket 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Same here .only time I ever got pulled over in my town was 65 mph in a 35. I deserved a ticket 

Yep...I’m not sure how many officers the city has but one of them is married to our Vet, one is married to my daughters 9th Grade Hoops coach and The Chief went to HS with my brother.👍🏼🇺🇸

4 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Regardless if he got a ticket for 10 km over the limit, DDE made more money on that video than that puny little joke of a ticket would cost as a fine.

its the insurance when you have rides like they do that becomes the killer.   basically have to pay a lawyer to fight every ticket to minimize the damage.  

• Thanks 1