Check your account email address ×

Buddies niece just tested positive

f7ben

44 minutes ago, Snake said:

We are supposed to feel for 'your buddy's niece' who none of us know, just because of who she is.

I guess it's easy to hate cops, just because of who they are, when you are a hypocrite.

I’m sure somehow in your feeble mind this makes sense

Just now, jtssrx said:

Lots of people get sick every day including D1 Athletes. If she got it her immune systems was compromised. It's irreverent that she's a d1 athlete. 

The median age of covid deaths is still 75 years old

:lol: yes ...everyone that gets it has a compromised immune system 

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: yes ...everyone that gets it has a compromised immune system 

Yes everyone who gets it has a compromised immune system dipshit. That's why almost everyone who's gotten it is either asymptomatic or has mild symptoms. 

It's hilarious to me that you pass yourself off as the smartest guy on the forum and you don't even understand basic shit like this. We are exposed to viruses and germs every day. this is what keeps our immune systems strong. When we get sick we have a compromised immune system. be it from stress, lack of sleep, poor eating habits, or a bigger health issue say heart issues or say cancer. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Yes everyone who gets it has a compromised immune system dipshit. That's why almost everyone who's gotten it is either asymptomatic or has mild symptoms. 

It's hilarious to me that you pass yourself off as the smartest guy on the forum and you don't even understand basic shit like this. We are exposed to viruses and germs every day. this is what keeps our immune systems strong. When we get sick we have a compromised immune system. be it from stress, lack of sleep, poor eating habits, or a bigger health issue say heart issues or say cancer. 

My god you are dumb as fuck

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

My god you are dumb as fuck

No you're dumb as fuck. Every one of your arguments goes this way. You make a statement someone challenges you and you then either tell them they are stupid or to kill themselves. You never argue in facts

Not that you'll watch this but it details why people get sick 

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes everyone who gets it has a compromised immune system dipshit. 

This statement is 100% false and you’d have to be an absolute ducking retard to even type it

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

This statement is 100% false and you’d have to be an absolute ducking retard to even type it

Again you misunderstood what I was saying. When I say get it I mean symptoms!!!!!!! That's why I brought up asymptomatic cases. It's pretty clear that if you get tested and they say you were exposed and you say but I had no symptoms you got it. The entire argument revolved around your friends daughter showing symptoms 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Again you misunderstood what I was saying. When I say get it I mean symptoms!!!!!!! That's why I brought up asymptomatic cases. It's pretty clear that if you get tested and they say you were exposed and you say but I had no symptoms you got it. The entire argument revolved around your friends daughter showing symptoms 

I misunderstood what you were saying because you’re dumb as fuck and don’t know what you’re babbling about

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Every day you make some refernece in support of something ben says. it's like your his lapdog

If I agree with Ben than so be it...I agree with a lot of people here but disagree with more...not sure why that bothers you.

Just now, f7ben said:

I misunderstood what you were saying because you’re dumb as fuck and don’t know what you’re babbling about

All I was saying was she must of had a compromised immune system to be showing signs. I apologize If you thought I meant she must have had a compromised immune system to even get it. I will do a better job of explaining myself in the future. I really don't feel like having these pissing matches 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

If I agree with Ben than so be it...I agree with a lot of people here but disagree with more...not sure why that bothers you.

Not sure why it bothers you that I point out that you act like his lapdog. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Lots of people get sick every day including D1 Athletes. If she got it her immune systems was compromised. It's irreverent that she's a d1 athlete. 

The median age of covid deaths is still 75 years old

Irrelevant.