Check your account email address ×

Buddies niece just tested positive

f7ben

11 hours ago, The One said:

LMMFAO !!!  Stopping for a piss !!!no camera happening there !! Just a piss lol

11 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

That's just where people pull over and materbate, it's been that way for years.

Oh yeah, you two are definitely rest area regulars.      :gfight:    

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll let you two stroke each other's Johnsons, you seem to be having fun with your gay talk!!!  

Can you at least install a bench across the street so people have a place to sit down while getting serviced?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Can you at least install a bench across the street so people have a place to sit down while getting serviced?

Can you quit suckin' The gay One's dick????

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

...and can you put some cushions on the bench please?

STFU!! If I had known you were hangin' with The Gay One, I would never have posted so much great shit in your stupid " WOODPILE " 

thread!!!!   

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! If I had known you were hangin' with The Gay One, I would never have posted so much great shit in your stupid " WOODPILE " 

thread!!!!   

Admit it, the only thing that drew you into the woodpile thread was that it has the word WOOD in the topic.  It's not that kind of WOOD PILE you fucking faggot.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

...and can you put some cushions on the bench please?

Fuck you and your pine slabs, your cheap-ass splitter, and your ONE chain saw!!! 

OMG!!! PINE!!!! LMAO!!! We can't give pine away around here!!! 

So when are you gonna meet-up with your NEW pal, THE GAY ONE?

Just be sure to give him the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck you and your pine slabs, your cheap-ass splitter, and your ONE chain saw!!! 

OMG!!! PINE!!!! LMAO!!! We can't give pine away around here!!! 

So when are you gonna meet-up with your NEW pal, THE GAY ONE?

Just be sure to give him the courtesy of a GODDAMNED REACH-AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Got a load of spruce in the truck right now waiting for the rain to stop so I can unload and split that.  Do you wonder how much money I spent this year on firewood?  Not one cent,  I got all that pine for free just had to put in the work.

I've learned long ago that reach arounds are earned, not just handed out.  I don't give a fuck what Awful and One do or believe.  I do worry about you though, all that rent free living is going to drive somebody over the edge.  Stay safe old friend, and put a fucking bench out there for the local faggots and tree watchers!

7 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Got a load of spruce in the truck right now waiting for the rain to stop so I can unload and split that.  Do you wonder how much money I spent this year on firewood?  Not one cent,  I got all that pine for free just had to put in the work.

I've learned long ago that reach arounds are earned, not just handed out.  I don't give a fuck what Awful and One do or believe.  I do worry about you though, all that rent free living is going to drive somebody over the edge.  Stay safe old friend, and put a fucking bench out there for the local faggots and tree watchers!

I just left the Fidelity site. Do you know how much I've made this morning? LMAO!!! 

Go cut your pine boards, while I look at places on GOVERNOR'S ISLAND!!! LMMFAO!!

Oh, you like Awffy and his side-kick The Gay ONE???? Go ahead, hang with the faggots, I'm sure you'll all get along. :hay::hay::hay:

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just left the Fidelity site. Do you know how much I've made this morning? LMAO!!! 

Go cut your pine boards, while I look at places on GOVERNOR'S ISLAND!!! LMMFAO!!

Oh, you like Awffy and his side-kick The Gay ONE???? Go ahead, hang with the faggots, I'm sure you'll all get along. :hay::hay::hay:

No, you're the one I'm worried about old man.  The Aweful One's are on they're own.  Just build a bench already.  Do you need some pine?  I can pre-cut some pine boards and send them your way so you're helper can build a bench for your neighbors to suck each other off on.

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

No, you're the one I'm worried about old man.  The Aweful One's are on they're own.  Just build a bench already.  Do you need some pine?  I can pre-cut some pine boards and send them your way so you're helper can build a bench for your neighbors to suck each other off on.

Build your own goddamn faggot bench!!! I can't believe a great WOOD PERSON like myself, hung on your stupid WOODPILE THREAD!!

I should have known it was just a BAIT THREAD, to lure me into posting my greatness, and all along you were hangin' with THE GAY ONES!!!  

27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

:bc:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:bc:

Hey AC, I gotta go cut some PINE BOARDS!!!  LMAO!!!!   OMG!!!!  

It sure is great bein' a " whale " isn't it????? :bc:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Build your own goddamn faggot bench!!! I can't believe a great WOOD PERSON like myself, hung on your stupid WOODPILE THREAD!!

I should have known it was just a BAIT THREAD, to lure me into posting my greatness, and all along you were hangin' with THE GAY ONES!!!  

Pine is what built this country & pine will rise again. You laugh at my pine but it will keep my sauna hot and my cabin cozy all winter while you're staring at the faggots sucking dick outside your window. :duel:

23 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Pine is what built this country & pine will rise again. You laugh at my pine but it will keep my sauna hot and my cabin cozy all winter while you're staring at the faggots sucking dick outside your window. :duel:

:whatever2:

I gotta' go out and finish a bit of work, it's tough owning a SHOWPLACE. 

Have fun in your pine box.   

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Governor island of cardboard castle road?

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I will call B.S 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

:whatever2:

I gotta' go out and finish a bit of work, it's tough owning a SHOWPLACE. 

Have fun in your pine box.   

DUMP !!