Check your account email address ×

Video shows 2 deputies ambushed, shot while inside patrol vehicle in Compton; gunman at large: LASD

spin_dry

Hilarious that the extreme left like to pull out the rare stories of some loser “whitey” pulling some crap insinuating that it’s the majority while ignoring the majority of losers acting like loose zoo animals. I suppose I’d try the same argument when I realized that all this shit is only hurting them at this point. Personally I’ve never seen so many of my moderate Democrat friends pissed off at the far left cheerleading cops getting shot in the head. The left is digging their own grave. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Crowder said:

Hilarious that the extreme left like to pull out the rare stories of some loser “whitey” pulling some crap insinuating that it’s the majority while ignoring the majority of losers acting like loose zoo animals. I suppose I’d try the same argument when I realized that all this shit is only hurting them at this point. Personally I’ve never seen so many of my moderate Democrat friends pissed off at the far left cheerleading cops getting shot in the head. The left is digging their own grave. 

Calm down....it might not be as rare as you  think and who is ignoring the obvious? 

2 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

Cool Jimmy.

The description of the shooter is a dark skinned male and you post up this guy.  A black guy shoots 2 cops in their car and you think this is relevant.

Thank you.  So fucking tiresome.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Calm down....it might not be as rare as you  think and who is ignoring the obvious? 

You should have read the link I posted yesterday.  Because it detailed exactly how the media twists wording and ignores relevant facts to push a narrative....ie....somehow suggesting that right wingers are the predominant causes of the violence and mayhem.  Which is horse shit.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thank you.  So fucking tiresome.

You should have read the link I posted yesterday.  Because it detailed exactly how the media twists wording and ignores relevant facts to push a narrative....ie....somehow suggesting that right wingers are the predominant causes of the violence and mayhem.  Which is horse shit.

So the media made this up...huh.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/airman-charged-killing-federal-officer-during-george-floyd-protests-california-n1231187

Look I get it but to think that some  on the right aren't perpetuating some fuckery to create chaos and blame would be naive. 

It

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So the media made this up...huh.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/airman-charged-killing-federal-officer-during-george-floyd-protests-california-n1231187

Look I get it but to think that some  on the right aren't perpetuating some fuckery to create chaos and blame would be naive. 

It's the proportionality.  Its clear beyond the shadow of a doubt that the left controls most of the media and most of the narratives.  I'm not interested in playing "they all do it", given that reality.  And I'm not excusing the right if and when they play those games.  ever.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Poor crying woolie....what a retarded queef

Crying?  You cry every day all day whining about our government and the capitalist structure we operate in.  I'm gonna retire in a few more years very comfortably.  You're going to likely live in a used mobile home on a meager SS check and your earnings as  a WalMart greeter.  :lol:  Do me a favor and stop thinking you have any basis to point your finger at me in judgment, you fucking loser.

I'm sure there are a few "right wing" idiots instigating to look like blm/antifa but let's be clear the massive majority is what it appears.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm sure there are a few "right wing" idiots instigating to look like blm/antifa but let's be clear the massive majority is what it appears.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'm sure it wasn't a BLM planned murder but it sure was BLM standing outside the hospital yelling "We hope he dies!"