Check your account email address ×

Ammo prices

f7ben

Up 3-400% this year. It’s fucking insane

9mm and .223 are easily 3-4x and more if you can get it

Im pissed because I need some 9mm as I’ve finally exhausted the 1500 rds I bought quite a while ago

• Platinum Contributing Member

I finally got half my order from Optics Planet I put in months ago when they said they had some Winchester white box 5.56 on sale. Still waiting on the 300BLK I bought at the same time that's expected to ship in a couple months.

Just now, Anler said:

I posted a thread about this a while ago. It's fucking stupid. 

I won’t buy a single round at these panic level prices. I do get a little anxious though when my inventory starts to get low 

Just now, f7ben said:

I won’t buy a single round at these panic level prices. I do get a little anxious though when my inventory starts to get low 

I was too and 9mm target rounds were not even available a couple months ago. Now they are but like you said 3x normal price. 

I found a place near me that makes ammo and I went over there to see if I could get some. Dude told me they are so backed up they aren't even selling retail. 

Just now, Anler said:

I was too and 9mm target rounds were not even available a couple months ago. Now they are but like you said 3x normal price. 

I found a place near me that makes ammo and I went over there to see if I could get some. Dude told me they are so backed up they aren't even selling retail. 

I bought 1000 rounds of 115 grain 9mm back then. Since then I got some RCBS gear off maketplace to start reloading my own

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I bought 1000 rounds of 115 grain 9mm back then. Since then I got some RCBS gear off maketplace to start reloading my own

I found some also, at a premium price of course. It's gone up significantly since then. I've seriously considered starting an ammo making business. I'm in a perfect are for it with all of the mills and metals business around here. I just don't know anything about it. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I found some also, at a premium price of course. It's gone up significantly since then. I've seriously considered starting an ammo making business. I'm in a perfect are for it with all of the mills and metals business around here. I just don't know anything about it. 

Pretty simple to learn, I started loading shotgun shells in the early 1960's and in the late 60's started loading 44 mag. Have also loaded 40's but not for awhile.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Kaboom.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Up 3-400% this year. It’s fucking insane

9mm and .223 are easily 3-4x and more if you can get it

Im pissed because I need some 9mm as I’ve finally exhausted the 1500 rds I bought quite a while ago

Was in a gun store last sunday and he was right out of 9mmand said he had no idea when he was getting more.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Was in a gun store last sunday and he was right out of 9mmand said he had no idea when he was getting more.

The local store was out of 9mm ammo two weeks ago. He had plenty of 10mm at very reasonable prices. I picked up 1000 rounds.