Check your account email address ×

Denmark is getting hammered by Covid

BOHICA

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Predictable. America firmed up protective guidelines and Europe relaxed theirs. 

All we heard was do what Europe is doing. WATCH DENMARK AND GERMANY!!!!!!

I love it when you guys end up looking like idiots cuz Trump. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well, there is trump. The guy that said it was no big deal as way to protect us all. 

Trump the Xenophobe that removed the mask requirements at the state level, defunded Police, rallies financial support for Protesters that are on the ground and is on camera saying the rioting should not stop ? That Trump ?? I dunno where he finds the time with all the eatin of caged Mexican babies and all

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Trump the Xenophobe that removed the mask requirements at the state level, defunded Police, rallies financial support for Protesters that are on the ground and is on camera saying the rioting should not stop ? That Trump ?? I dunno where he finds the time with all the eatin of caged Mexican babies and all

Trump

is 

great.

-the cult 

44 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the whole globe will roller coaster on this at varying times.

Not really newsworthy IMO

yup-   this will go on until they come out with a vaccine that works and even then it will probably mutate and be an issue just on a lesser scale.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup-   this will go on until they come out with a vaccine that works and even then it will probably mutate and be an issue just on a lesser scale.  

I got it.  Today is my last day of quarantine.  I have not lost my sense of taste or smell.  Just a quick fever, mild cough, little tired.  Being quarantine is worse than any of the symptoms.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I got it.  Today is my last day of quarantine.  I have not lost my sense of taste or smell.  Just a quick fever, mild cough, little tired.  Being quarantine is worse than any of the symptoms.

few guys here got it. couple got it bad,  one almost died and a few others were like you with the quarantine being the worst part of it.      

Just now, Angry ginger said:

few guys here got it. couple got it bad,  one almost died and a few others were like you with the quarantine being the worst part of it.      

I am in constant communication with our county heath department.  Everyday I have to talk with them.  Lost about 10 lbs.  I asked them if I go back and test positive again, do I go back to quarantine?  They said "no"  and that I could test positive for a couple months after this and if I don't have any new symptoms that I am fine.  I was one of ten people exposed to a positive person and I am the only one that tested positive, that is what they can't quite understand.  Out of 10, only one person gets it.

Opposite for me.  Our whole group of friends that were together on the 4th all got it, didn't miss one adult, got 14 of us. Did miss all the kids though, ages 6-10 and about 16 of them.  

Edited by Doorider

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, racer254 said:

How is Sweden doing?

Sweden medical professionals said they are doing great.  Most likely have greater immunity then the rest of europe. They are having a lot less cases percentage wise then compared to its Nordic neighbors that locked down

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Sweden medical professionals said they are doing great.  Most likely have greater immunity then the rest of europe. They are having a lot less cases percentage wise then compared to its Nordic neighbors that locked down

Yep,  It was amazing how there were a few here that agreed with their approach.

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Totally untrue

Denmark: 3,315 cases million

Norway: 2,196/million

Finland: 1,536/million

Sweden: 8,555/million. 287% higher than Denmark, 390% higher than Norway and 557% higher than Finland

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

What did you have to do for that?

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Its a boomer killer

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What did you have to do for that?

Quarantine?  Stay at home.  No close contact with others for 10 days.  Close contact is defined as less than 6ft apart without a mask for more than 15 minutes during a 24 hour period.  I have literally had no personal contact with others since the 31st.  Just got off the phone with the Nurse and she said I was cleared.  She said that my symptoms were some of the most mild that she has heard yet.  Very little cough, very short fever and very little fatigue, no sore throat, no stomach issues.

Edited by racer254