Check your account email address ×

Denmark is getting hammered by Covid

BOHICA

Another neat thing about Sweden’s scientific approach was how the virus was expected to mutate weaker if left to spread 

it’s death rate there is now down to about .006% of confirmed cases. Which likely puts its death rate down similar to the common cold. 

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

And how does it look in the last month oops 

No oops, it's irrelevant and pretty simple to figure out why basic immunity has Sweden on the decline. Did ya miss the part about the 2.6 and 3.9 and 5.6 times the infection rate ? 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup. Sweden has a lower death rate than both New York and Quebec 

Go figure, NY didn't shutdown, they invited people to Chinatown. Point proven, thanks.

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Like scientists said, Sweden’s approach has them way ahead most of the world. The Karen’s around here still cry their eyes out over new cases while Sweden has smooth sailing 

Scientist didn't say, you have over n over n over n over and Sweden is not done.

I see New Zealand finally had a death after you claimed they were exploding weeks ago... that sounds pretty smooth to me

5 minutes ago, Tinker said:

No oops, it's irrelevant and pretty simple to figure out why basic immunity has Sweden on the decline. Did ya miss the part about the 2.6 and 3.9 and 5.6 times the infection rate ? 

Go figure, NY didn't shutdown, they invited people to Chinatown. Point proven, thanks.

Scientist didn't say, you have over n over n over n over and Sweden is not done.

I see New Zealand finally had a death after you claimed they were exploding weeks ago... that sounds pretty smooth to me

Sweden win the battle and countries that took three anti science approach of lockdowns will have to someday face the inevitable. Sweden had the proper scientific approach, lockdowns are an emotional approach. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tinker said:

Trump the Xenophobe that removed the mask requirements at the state level, defunded Police, rallies financial support for Protesters that are on the ground and is on camera saying the rioting should not stop ? That Trump ?? I dunno where he finds the time with all the eatin of caged Mexican babies and all

You forgot the no bail requirements for rioters.

42 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Sludgy makes up stuff to prove a narrative. Even when the raw facts are laid out for him he’ll deny it. Don’t waste your time. Best to just move on. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Sludgy makes up stuff to prove a narrative. Even when the raw facts are laid out for him he’ll deny it. Don’t waste your time. Best to just move on. 

Same as Fail, every once in a while I send 1 back over the net. NZ was wide open including full Rugby stadiums, 5 million people and 24 deaths total. To bring them up is as smart as a bag of hammers.

6 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Same as Fail, every once in a while I send 1 back over the net. NZ was wide open including full Rugby stadiums, 5 million people and 24 deaths total. To bring them up is as smart as a bag of hammers.

And then they went back into full fascist lockdown when they found one case of this cold :lol: 

spending billions in an anti science effort to only delay the inevitable 

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Now run your math for cases for yesterday’s infections....  not talking overall.  The article in the OP pretty much covers what is happening now

Use one days data over the course of 6 months to back my claim!!!!1111 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Kev144 said:

It been like it is for more then a day......  Denmark didn’t start getting hammered overnight and Sweden getting free a clear at the snap of a finger

Edited by BOHICA

30 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Does what happened six months ago really matter?  

It's the here and now and more so six months from now that will pick winners and losers.

• Gold Member

New Covid Cases Soar in Denmark, Surpassing No-Lockdown Sweden

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-10/new-covid-cases-soar-in-denmark-surpassing-no-lockdown-sweden

it is amazing how bad some here are at reading.  If you can read, read the title of the article out loud to yourself.  If you can’t read maybe try to find somebody to read it out loud to you.