Check your account email address ×

39 year streak destroyed by Trump

BOHICA

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

McEnany was described as a high school cheerleader on crack, twirling around in a restroom at a highway rest stop.

Made me lol cause she seems like one.

you happen to have any video?  I'd like to see that.

I mean it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

McEnany was described as a high school cheerleader on crack, twirling around in a restroom at a highway rest stop.

Yeah she's a dunce.  :lol:  Tell us about the job your brother in law gave you again?

From there, McEnany enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law, before transferring to Harvard Law School.[2] Huckabee said that "one of the reasons [McEnany] went on to law school was because she didn't see she was going to have an on-air opportunity at Fox anytime soon."[2] At the Miami School of Law, McEnany was a recipient of the Bruce J. Winick Award for Excellence, a scholarship awarded to students in the top 1% of their class.[5] She graduated from Harvard in 2016.[2]

• Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

BALONEY! Shock and Awe! Winning hearts and minds! Spreading Freedom! You are either with us or you are with the terrorists!

And trump stopped it.  All to the dismay of guys like spin and mc.   Are you happy that trump stopped it, or are you another one that just can't seem to give trump any sort of credit?

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And yet has accomplished more in her short life than you have or will if you live to be 150 . So what dose that say about you? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And trump stopped it.  All to the dismay of guys like spin and mc.   Are you happy that trump stopped it, or are you another one that just can't seem to give trump any sort of credit?

Oh fuck off dude, if Trump would have invaded Iran like Bolton and Pompeo wanted to you neocons would be jerking off about it. He didnt start any "new wars" but he hasnt ended any old ones either. 19 years in Afghanistan... 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yeah she's a dunce.  :lol:  Tell us about the job your brother in law gave you again?

From there, McEnany enrolled at the University of Miami School of Law, before transferring to Harvard Law School.[2] Huckabee said that "one of the reasons [McEnany] went on to law school was because she didn't see she was going to have an on-air opportunity at Fox anytime soon."[2] At the Miami School of Law, McEnany was a recipient of the Bruce J. Winick Award for Excellence, a scholarship awarded to students in the top 1% of their class.[5] She graduated from Harvard in 2016.[2]

You have a problem with family businesses now Trumptard? I was very well qualified as I spent my entire life in the printing industry.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh fuck off dude, if Trump would have invaded Iran like Bolton and Pompeo wanted to you neocons would be jerking off about it. He didnt start any "new wars" but he hasnt ended any old ones either. 19 years in Afghanistan... 

LOL  Just like I figured.  "but but but but, he didn't end any wars, and neocons this and neocons that......."  keep up the narrative from the 80's and 90's, it getting old, but it's all you got.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump/pence haven’t started anything despite what those advise him to do.  Takes a strong leader to go against what his people tell him.  We haven’t had a strong president for some time that wasnt a puppet to the establishment.  One of the things people wanted is a president not to start wars like Obama/Biden, Bush/Cheney, or Clinton/Gore and the previous admins before that.  Trump has delivered on that.

Trump did splatter that Iranian general all over the street with a missle  but left it at that.

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You have a problem with family businesses now Trumptard? I was very well qualified as I spent my entire life in the printing industry.

Nope.   Just laughing at you calling out a woman who has done extremely well with her life because you don't like her politics.  

Where did you get that information....DU?  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Conservative Harvard Grad is brilliant.    Liberal Harvard grad has no idea what they are talking about.  Trumper logic 101

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Owned.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

All those smarts and she uses them to stand up there and lie for a guy that only hired her because he wants to grab her by the pussy...bravo!!!!🤣🤣

At least Trump prefers pussy vs somebody that prefers to finger fuck their own asshole.

Just now, BOHICA said:

At least Trump prefers pussy vs somebody that prefers to finger fuck their own asshole.

Damn dude...you keep bringing that up...weird. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks