Check your account email address ×

This is what Ben has been calling for I mean what could go wrong??

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That's the part I don't understand when folks condone Burning, Rioting, etc. what if it's your own home they are going to torch, do you say to them, "wait, I'll get some more accelerate and help you burn it down"

"Wait...I'm on your side!!!!"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There is a video out there by an ex LE or military guy talking about gunfights.   His comments on when someone has a rifle are clear.   Don't stand up and basically don't get in one because even cars don't stop the rounds. 

Its one of those black eyes for gun rights. Alot of times unintended targets are hit because the person discharging the weapon is not properly trained. You can be shooting a home intruder and end up killing your neighbor because the bullets went thru  both houses. Not like the hood rats care about who else gets shot but it can ruin your life even tho you think you are doing the right thing. 

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That's the part I don't understand when folks condone Burning, Rioting, etc. what if it's your own home they are going to torch, do you say to them, "wait, I'll get some more accelerate and help you burn it down"

You ever heard of Nicky the match? 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its one of those black eyes for gun rights. Alot of times unintended targets are hit because the person discharging the weapon is not properly trained. You can be shooting a home intruder and end up killing your neighbor because the bullets went thru  both houses. Not like the hood rats care about who else gets shot but it can ruin your life even tho you think you are doing the right thing. 

it is why shotguns are the best home defense weapon.   most in the heat of battle are going to miss their target with a rifle or handgun anyway

Just now, XCR1250 said:

No

Sometimes a riot can be a good excuse to do an insurance claim. Especially on a property that might need alot of maintenance or repairs. Thats when you call Nicky. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

That is the potential but it rarely happens when used for self defense.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

it is why shotguns are the best home defense weapon.   most in the heat of battle are going to miss their target with a rifle or handgun anyway

For sure. Alot of times just the chambering of the shotgun solves the problem. 

Just now, Anler said:

For sure. Alot of times just the chambering of the shotgun solves the problem. 

Not smart leaving the chamber empty so you can "rack one" to scare them off.    That's movie bullshit not what to do in real life. 

• Gold Member

That cracker that got shot in the head...  I figured an AR, if it was an AR, would at least blow his head up more at least on exit.....  they had trouble even finding the hole in his head to put a tshirt on it.

Reminds me of those “faces of death”  movies of the 90’s though.  Real vids...  not some Hollywood production or video game shit.

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Sometimes a riot can be a good excuse to do an insurance claim. Especially on a property that might need alot of maintenance or repairs. Thats when you call Nicky. 

IC..when I was on our Fire Dept. here a business owner did just that and was caught by the Fire Marshall.

Edited by XCR1250

Just now, Highmark said:

Not smart leaving the chamber empty so you can "rack one" to scare them off.    That's movie bullshit not what to do in real life. 

I dont keep loaded guns laying around my house. There are a bunch of neighborhood kids in my house most days. And I am not in fear of being attacked in my home. All of my guns are locked up somewhere that wouldnt be of much use to me if they were already in the house. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

IC..when I was on our Fire Dept. here a business owner did just that and was caught by the Fire Marshall.

Thats why you call Nicky. He's a pro

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Is that an actual person or just a name for a Pro? Pretty hard to fool a State Fire Marshall though, they've seen it all..

He is but the nickname is used as kind of a joke now when you need to get rid of something. "Man I want to get rid of this shithole but it needs a bunch of work done" "Hey just call Nicky" :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Flip safety, bang.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

He is but the nickname is used as kind of a joke now when you need to get rid of something. "Man I want to get rid of this shithole but it needs a bunch of work done" "Hey just call Nicky" :lol: 

We call it Jewish Lightning.

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

I dont keep loaded guns laying around my house. There are a bunch of neighborhood kids in my house most days. And I am not in fear of being attacked in my home. All of my guns are locked up somewhere that wouldnt be of much use to me if they were already in the house. 

To each their own.  We all have to decide what and how based off our own situations.   I only keep one loaded firearm next my bed in a biometric quick access safe and never started that until we were broken into.   We would be lucky to have LE respond to our home within 30 minutes because of where we live. 

Just now, Highmark said:

To each their own.  We all have to decide what and how based off our own situations.   I only keep one loaded firearm next my bed in a biometric quick access safe and never started that until we were broken into.   We would be lucky to have LE respond to our home within 30 minutes because of where we live. 

Well if someone is coming to kill me and they don't let me know ahead of time then I am in big trouble. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well if someone is coming to kill me and they don't let me know ahead of time then I am in big trouble. :lol:

Someone coming to kill you isn't the worry.   Its the one coming to rob you and things escalate is the concern.  The person(s) that came into our home kicked a hole in the wall because he seen a security sensor and camera and left.   Scare's me to think what would happen if my wife come out to interrupt them.  Probably nothing but you never know. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Someone coming to kill you isn't the worry.   Its the one coming to rob you and things escalate is the concern.  The person(s) that came into our home kicked a hole in the wall because he seen a security sensor and camera and left.   Scare's me to think what would happen if my wife come out to interrupt them.  

My wife probably would have shot him. 

29 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That cracker that got shot in the head...  I figured an AR, if it was an AR, would at least blow his head up more at least on exit.....  they had trouble even finding the hole in his head to put a tshirt on it.

Reminds me of those “faces of death”  movies of the 90’s though.  Real vids...  not some Hollywood production or video game shit.

Small caliber high velocity FMJ and short range

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Someone coming to kill you isn't the worry.   Its the one coming to rob you and things escalate is the concern.  The person(s) that came into our home kicked a hole in the wall because he seen a security sensor and camera and left.   Scare's me to think what would happen if my wife come out to interrupt them.  Probably nothing but you never know. 

That's why I love having a German Shepard. He's a deterrent but also gives me time if needed.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Small caliber high velocity FMJ and short range

Still the guys arm that got blown off look like it was blasted by a shot gun which was an ar.  Even with a fmj the exit wound is substantial...  at least in animals that are shot with a 223

Edited by BOHICA

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Do you guys have a dog? Best security system there is. Really hard to sneak up on you when you have a dog in the house. 

• Like 1