Check your account email address ×

This is what Ben has been calling for I mean what could go wrong??

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Fuck you pal, you own this shit. :lol:

I totally applaud that dude going out and getting his hands dirty to protect his shit. I also applaud the rioters out there attempting to burn this shithole to the ground. It’s a win win

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I totally applaud that dude going out and getting his hands dirty to protect his shit. I also applaud the rioters out there attempting to burn this shithole to the ground. It’s a win win

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Leave me out of your weirdo fantasies 

Like I said you endorsed this

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Awesome.

You'll be the guy who gets shot in the back and the front.

Admit it, all you're bravado and bullshit talk has you back tracking and looking like the idiot you are. As hard as you try, you pale in comparison to the real soy bois in Star Trek helmets acting out Call of Duty 3.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

One dude appeared to take one point blank to the chest.  Fuck....play stupid games with stupid prizes.   Stupid games being attacking a guy with a rifle.

Just now, Highmark said:

One dude appeared to take one point blank to the chest.  Fuck....play stupid games with stupid prizes.   Stupid games being attacking a guy with a rifle.

Not a wise idea to bring empty hands to a gun fight 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Not a wise idea to bring empty hands to a gun fight 

There is a video out there by an ex LE or military guy talking about gunfights.   His comments on when someone has a rifle are clear.   Don't stand up and basically don't get in one because even cars don't stop the rounds. 

Just now, Highmark said:

There is a video out there by an ex LE or military guy talking about gunfights.   His comments on when someone has a rifle are clear.   Don't stand up and basically don't get in one because even cars don't stop the rounds. 

I’d rather face a rifle than a load of buckshot

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I’m a compassionate person 

Sorry dude you don't come off as one what so ever. 

Just now, Legend said:

kill yourself faggot!!

yep

Cracked me up too.  :lol:  

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I hope they come and burn your house down when your wife and kids are not home.   Applauding the destruction of property is childish.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I hope they come and burn your house down when your wife and kids are not home.   Applauding the destruction of property is childish.  

Ben no need no police!

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

That's the part I don't understand when folks condone Burning, Rioting, etc. what if it's your own home they are going to torch, do you say to them, "wait, I'll get some more accelerate and help you burn it down"

• Like 1