Check your account email address ×

This is what Ben has been calling for I mean what could go wrong??

Isn't it funny how a fat, old guy on a woodpile in NH, told you guys for years, that this was gonna' happen?????

This might stop it. Police aren't doing anything, so people are doing it themselves. 

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Call it whatever you want. There’s several groups with various motivations. All are able to take advantage of the shit hole living conditions and push through mayhem. 

What caused those living conditions? My Dads family lived in a very nice clean Milwaukee mostly German neighborhood, Blacks moved in and destroyed the homes, they broke into my Grandmothers home and murdered her upstairs tenant.

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

What I see as the goal as far as BLM isnt so much defund the police as it is "Gimme what you got and fuck you" . They want free shit that they dont have to put in the work for. 

Now these white trash and fucking antifas and other young white people running around like hooligans, they are just fucking morons who also dont want to work and have never been disciplined by their parents or anyone else. I have envisioned myself running around like that breaking shit and then picture my father trying to hunt me down so he can kill me. Those kids dont have that fear. 

The people living in the inner cities have no strong need to protect their environment. Thus, it’s the perfect breeding ground for the groups you described. The conditions will simply devolve into something almost unimaginable in America. And for most Americans, they won’t give a shit until the wealth starts being sucked out of their neighborhoods.  

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

What caused those living conditions? My Dads family lived in a very nice clean Milwaukee mostly German neighborhood, Blacks moved in and destroyed the homes, they broke into my Grandmothers home and murdered her upstairs tenant.

I get it. You don’t like blacks. 

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Leaderless? Ok but I think mindless is a better description. There is no goal here. defund the police? The people living in those neighborhoods dont want that. This is mindless people who cant think for themselves and want to feel like they are a part of something

Now if this was a calculated movement with a target like billionaires or Wall street and the attacks were more focused on them, that might be a movement. 

Yup.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

I get it. You don’t like blacks. 

I get along great with Blacks, have 2 adopted Black Cousins..just spent some time today with the Black caretaker down the road, I'm teaching him how to swim.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

The people living in the inner cities have no strong need to protect their environment. Thus, it’s the perfect breeding ground for the groups you described. The conditions will simply devolve into something almost unimaginable in America. And for most Americans, they won’t give a shit until the wealth starts being sucked out of their neighborhoods.  

Oh I fully agree about the inner cities. When you grow up not having to work for what you have you dont have any appreciation for it. That is obvious to anyone who sees those neighborhoods. And then treating other people like their life has no value either. 

Our corporate govt is going to wreck most of the wealth in this country and then you can point all of the fingers you want but think about those 4 fingers pointing back at you because you voted for the lesser of 2 evils. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Oh I fully agree about the inner cities. When you grow up not having to work for what you have you dont have any appreciation for it. That is obvious to anyone who sees those neighborhoods. And then treating other people like their life has no value either. 

Our corporate govt is going to wreck most of the wealth in this country and then you can point all of the fingers you want but think about those 4 fingers pointing back at you because you voted for the lesser of 2 evils. 

Life has very little value in the inner city. Just like in the slave house. 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Call the bar, ask for Carl, he's the Black caretaker there, lives in Winter, I take his nephew fishing sometimes. PM me I'll give you the phone number.

Jesus fucking Christ. I quit. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Habitat for Humanity came in 3-4 years ago and did a strip of 5 row houses down the street from my work.. Did a spectacular job, some of the athletes from SU and the Bills came to help with the project..I mean these houses were beautiful when they were done. Flowers, planted sod, new everything but the actual frame of the house.. Obviously were given to families..

Few years later,..no flowers, dirt yards, broken windows, busted up porches, siding peeled off, looks like the a normal hood house now..It's a shame

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Habitat for Humanity came in 3-4 years ago and did a strip of 5 row houses down the street from my work.. Did a spectacular job, some of the athletes from SU and the Bills came to help with the project..I mean these houses were beautiful when they were done. Flowers, planted sod, new everything but the actual frame of the house.. Obviously were given to families..

Few years later,..no flowers, dirt yards, broken windows, busted up porches, siding peeled off, looks like the a normal hood house now..It's a shame

I thought the model for Habitat was the future owners had to help build the house? But anyway... Some people are just going to be losers, you cant shine a turd. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

God has nothing to do with your mentality. 

I'm no mental health expert but your religion has a fair bit to do with your mental outlook

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

I thought the model for Habitat was the future owners had to help build the house? But anyway... Some people are just going to be losers, you cant shine a turd. 

They very well might have, but that hard work didn't last long..

I remember all us talking about it and how long it was going to take till they got turned back to a shit hole.. Answer, a few years..