Check your account email address ×

This is what Ben has been calling for I mean what could go wrong??

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do you guys have a dog? Best security system there is. Really hard to sneak up on you when you have a dog in the house. 

2 left.   Just put one down a month ago.   My lab is vicious sounding and would likely deter at least for a few moments.   Not sure how she would act if someone actually broke in and acted hostile.   The Yorkie that is still alive is 15 and deafer than Helen Keller.   Not that her bark would be any deterrent other than making you want to pull your fucking eardrums out.  :lol:  

Just now, Highmark said:

2 left.   Just put one down a month ago.   My lab is vicious sounding and would likely deter at least for a few moments.   Not sure how she would act if someone actually broke in and acted hostile.   The Yorkie that is still alive is 15 and deafer than Helen Keller.   Not that her bark would be any deterrent other than making you want to pull your fucking eardrums out.  :lol:  

We have a chihuhua and also not a threat I am just saying that little bitch wont shut up if someone is in the yard or out front. Fuck I want to shoot her. :lol: 

Just saying if someone was trying to get in while I was asleep or something they will have a hard time doing it discreetly. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

We have a chihuhua and also not a threat I am just saying that little bitch wont shut up if someone is in the yard or out front. Fuck I want to shoot her. :lol: 

Just saying if someone was trying to get in while I was asleep or something they will have a hard time doing it discreetly. 

Absolutely on them letting you know someone is around.   I'll never be without a dog.   Hear ya on the little dogs bark.   WTF makes them so piercing to the ears.  :lol:  

My Yorkie is so deaf that when you open the door to let her in while she's looking in the window a foot away you have to nudge her so she realizes you are there.  :lol:  Little bitch is losing her sense of time in the morning too.   She now thinks her 6am feeding is at 4am.  :wall:  You can set your clock by her give or take 5 minutes and she lets you know its time to eat.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Absolutely on them letting you know someone is around.   I'll never be without a dog.   Hear ya on the little dogs bark.   WTF makes them so piercing to the ears.  :lol:  

My Yorkie is so deaf that when you open the door to let her in while she's looking in the window a foot away you have to nudge her so she realizes you are there.  :lol:  Little bitch is losing her sense of time too.   She now thinks her 6am feeding is at 4am.  :wall:  You can set your clock by her in the afternoon.   4:30 give or take 5 minutes and she lets you know its time to eat.  

Ours will roll over the second someone comes over but if another dog enters our yard she is a fucking psycho. The neighbor has 3 dogs and I have seen her chase them away biting them in the ass the whole way. Friends have brought their dogs over and we have to lock her up, she gets mean as fuck. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Ours will roll over the second someone comes over but if another dog enters our yard she is a fucking psycho. The neighbor has 3 dogs and I have seen her chase them away biting them in the ass the whole way. Friends have brought their dogs over and we have to lock her up, she gets mean as fuck. 

Yeah never underestimate the bravery of little dogs.   Both mine had it out with my lab a few times and neither of the Yorkies ended up on the good end of it.   Nothing serious but plenty of blood.

If our house is attacked by a Canadian Goose we're fucked.   First waterfowl hunt I took her on she went out to retrieve a couple that were downed but far from dead.  They put up a bit of a fight and she come back with a "fuck that" look on her face.   I have seen her get into a few damn good fights with injured rooster pheasants and I was like damn she don't fuck around. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yeah never underestimate the bravery of little dogs.   Both mine had it out with my lab a few times and neither of the Yorkies ended up on the good end of it.   Nothing serious but plenty of blood.

If our house is attacked by a Canadian Goose we're fucked.   First waterfowl hunt I took her on she went out to retrieve a couple that were downed but far from dead.  They put up a bit of a fight and she come back with a "fuck that" look on her face.   I have seen her get into a few damn good fights with injured rooster pheasants and I was like damn she don't fuck around. 

Geese are pretty strong. My buddy got fucked up by one when he grabbed it by the neck. Gave him a black eye. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Geese are pretty strong. My buddy got fucked up by one when he grabbed it by the neck. Gave him a black eye. :lol: 

Haha...my kid was talking to me leaving class yesterday and there are geese all over the place at NMU and she is like “oh the geese are so cute...are they mean...uh oh that one is eyeballing me!”...Almost has a FaceTime goose attack!!!🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...my kid was talking to me leaving class yesterday and there are geese all over the place at NMU and she is like “oh the geese are so cute...are they mean...uh oh that one is eyeballing me!”...Almost has a FaceTime goose attack!!!🤣🤣

If they have a nest close by they will attack, Ive seen it. And they can fuck you up. My buddy grabbed the one at the zoo when the goose clamped down on his kids fingers because he had some popcorn. He grabbed it by the neck and it started flapping its wings at his face. He says "Those things are fucking strong!" :lol: I wish I had the picture of him, he looked like he got his ass kicked. :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I seriously would have been to my wife or kid...."Oh no they are sweet and love to be petted."  :lol:  

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

If they have a nest close by they will attack, Ive seen it. And they can fuck you up. My buddy grabbed the one at the zoo when the goose clamped down on his kids fingers because he had some popcorn. He grabbed it by the neck and it started flapping its wings at his face. He says "Those things are fucking strong!" :lol: I wish I had the picture of him, he looked like he got his ass kicked. :lol: 

Couple farm ponds I use to fish you had to strategically decide where to fish.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Was protecting his shit worth it? 

At this point I am not sure its about protection your shit as much as it is there needs to be consequences for senseless violence and destruction. You let them carry on unabated and we will see more brazen acts of violence. Start blasting mother fuckers arms off and they might think twice about it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

At this point I am not sure its about protection your shit as much as it is there needs to be consequences for senseless violence and destruction. You let them carry on unabated and we will see more brazen acts of violence. Start blasting mother fuckers arms off and they might think twice about it. 

Ya.  It’s beyond the black lives matter movement.  The evening shift of protestors and rioters have moved to violating other rights.

This a leaderless movement. Look back over the centuries to see how these things evolved and spread. It’s pretty ugly. Read about the Nika riots. It was a culmination of violence related to wealth disparity. That’s where this is heading, IMO

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ya.  It’s beyond the black lives matter movement.  The evening shift of protestors and rioters have moved to violating other rights.

Oh fuck. This is so far beyond the BLM movement. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

This a leaderless movement. Look back over the centuries to see how these things evolved and spread. It’s pretty ugly. Read about the Nika riots. It was a culmination of violence related to wealth disparity. That’s where this is heading, IMO

30,000 rioters killed...damn!

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Leaderless? Ok but I think mindless is a better description. There is no goal here. defund the police? The people living in those neighborhoods dont want that. This is mindless people who cant think for themselves and want to feel like they are a part of something

Now if this was a calculated movement with a target like billionaires or Wall street and the attacks were more focused on them, that might be a movement. 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

Leaderless? Ok but I think mindless is a better description. There is no goal here. defund the police? The people living in those neighborhoods dont want that. This is mindless people who cant think for themselves and want to feel like they are a part of something

Call it whatever you want. There’s several groups with various motivations. All are able to take advantage of the shit hole living conditions and push through mayhem. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Call it whatever you want. There’s several groups with various motivations. All are able to take advantage of the shit hole living conditions and push through mayhem. 

What I see as the goal as far as BLM isnt so much defund the police as it is "Gimme what you got and fuck you" . They want free shit that they dont have to put in the work for. 

Now these white trash and fucking antifas and other young white people running around like hooligans, they are just fucking morons who also dont want to work and have never been disciplined by their parents or anyone else. I have envisioned myself running around like that breaking shit and then picture my father trying to hunt me down so he can kill me. Those kids dont have that fear. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

What I see as the goal as far as BLM isnt so much defund the police as it is "Gimme what you got and fuck you" . They want free shit that they dont have to put in the work for. 

Now these white trash and fucking antifas and other young white people running around like hooligans, they are just fucking morons who also dont want to work and have never been disciplined by their parents or anyone else. I have envisioned myself running around like that breaking shit and then picture my father trying to hunt me down so he can kill me. Those kids dont have that fear. 

Gud poast!