Check your account email address ×

Let’s make one thing clear

If you go to the polls this November and cast a ballot for either of the two brain dead fucks at the top of the ticket .....then you are what’s wrong with this country and you yourself are an absolute fucking piece of shit. 

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you go to the polls this November and cast a ballot for either of the two brain dead fucks at the top of the ticket .....then you are what’s wrong with this country and you yourself are an absolute fucking piece of shit. 

That would be 97% of the folks who vote.

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That is an opinion just like all other opinions, doesn't make it right or wrong.

Let me make this as clear as I can. Fuck Joe Biden , fuck Donald Trump .....and absolutely fuck anyone who thinks either one of them is anything but an absolute disgrace.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Let me make this as clear as I can. Fuck Joe Biden , fuck Donald Trump .....and absolutely fuck anyone who thinks either one of them is anything but an absolute disgrace.

Gud poast!

• Haha 2

Benny, you faggot, it's similar to what's known as " HOBSON'S CHOICE " . 

In Hobson's Choice, you have no choice.................take it or leave it.

In this instance, our only choice is the lesser of the two evils. 

I agree, they both suck.....................however Biden is going to ruin this country. It will result in a civil war.

He will open the flood-gates to immigrants. He will tax YOU to oblivion. He will empower black America to an intolerable level.

He will embrace China. 

He wants FREE CHILDCARE, FREE HEALTHCARE, FREE SCHOOL/COLLEGE. Nothing is FREE. People like me will pay, and many on this site will pay.................through TAXES.

It is NOT NATURAL for any man to pay for another man's offspring, that's what is happening in America today. Not only are we PAYING for other's offspring, we are paying for offspring that want to kill us!!!

We are in essence, financing our own demise. 

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

I was serious about writing in Uncle Z-snotty.  Ben if you run VP it would seal my vote.

Believe it or not, I honestly think I would be a better candidate that either of those two.

Trump and Biden both TALK TOUGH. I WAS TOUGH!!! 

If they were so fukkin tough why didn't they become Colonels of the NY STATE POLICE, AND THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE!!

Two old bastids TALKIN' TOUGH!!  

Fuck them both with the bar on a Jonsered 2171!!

I would NEVER ALLOW THE DESTRUCTION THAT TOOK PLACE OVER GEORGE FLOYD!!! I would have arrested the mayors of Chicago, and Portland, and Minneapolis, and charged them with " CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT A CRIME ". 

I would have mobilized. LOCAl, COUNTY, STATE POLICE, and each state's NATIONAL GUARD. 

Protest ...yes, riot...............and they will be knocked to the ground and arrested. 

What a clusterfuck out there.  It's gonna be bad for a long time...............no matter who gets in. 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny, you faggot, it's similar to what's known as " HOBSON'S CHOICE " . 

In Hobson's Choice, you have no choice.................take it or leave it.

In this instance, our only choice is the lesser of the two evils. 

I agree, they both suck.....................however Biden is going to ruin this country. It will result in a civil war.

He will open the flood-gates to immigrants. He will tax YOU to oblivion. He will empower black America to an intolerable level.

He will embrace China. 

He wants FREE CHILDCARE, FREE HEALTHCARE, FREE SCHOOL/COLLEGE. Nothing is FREE. People like me will pay, and many on this site will pay.................through TAXES.

It is NOT NATURAL for any man to pay for another man's offspring, that's what is happening in America today. Not only are we PAYING for other's offspring, we are paying for offspring that want to kill us!!!

We are in essence, financing our own demise. 

That is a purely logical fallacy....there are many choices. You are led to believe the D and the R are the only ones and that is why all we have is a D or and R to choose from.

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So Benny who would you like to see on the ballot?

Someone with even the slightest shred of integrity and intelligence. Fuck I’d even settle for just a little common sense. The furthest thing from the two pieces of absolute filth we have running now

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

6D44887B-C2F7-4D21-B3FE-C6411BEDD2CD.gif.15585e65eea4ddcab2d6610fa1ac0829.gif

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Someone with even the slightest shred of integrity and intelligence. Fuck I’d even settle for just a little common sense. The furthest thing from the two pieces of absolute filth we have running now

1A71E2EC-069F-4215-BAFC-2F5BCADA1271.jpeg.be3476b31313e85efda0b4a6c4722879.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

Don't vote = don't bitch

I’ll be voting ....I’m back home now and will vote for all local and state positions. I will write in for POTUS

VERMIN SUPREME FOR POTUS

17 hours ago, Anler said:

Gud poast!

Jesus guy wipe your chin.  You follow the guy around the forum nestling his nut sack on every post.  Its gross.

11 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Don't vote = don't bitch

Pretty straight forward.  Ben makes a lotta noise.  Not much else.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/22/2020 at 5:11 PM, f7ben said:

So name one other choice who actually has a chance of winning?