Check your account email address ×

Let’s make one thing clear

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So name one other choice who actually has a chance of winning? 

Nobody other than shit fucking sandwich has a chance at winning with your attitude 

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Sorry , but you have 3 choices for dinner come noevember

shit sandwich

Just shit

or nothing.

I’ll go ahead and find something else to eat. I don’t have to voluntarily eat shit

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

So name one other choice who actually has a chance of winning? 

Anyone other than a Dem or Pub would be a Lame Duck and have zero support from both house members.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Anyone other than a Dem or Pub would be a Lame Duck and have zero support from both house members.

Which would be 1000x better than them all colluding time fuck us out of our rights

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Which would be 1000x better than them all colluding time fuck us out of our rights

Problem is they would have no say so other than  a veto which would lose by 2/3's majority.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Problem is they would have no say so other than  a veto which would lose by 2/3's majority.

Wrong....Trump has got virtually nothing through Congress. He used EOs to do all the shit you get hard over

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I know, facts hurt.:slapping:

I won’t even click on any of your propaganda. I’ve read your retarded lists of Trump accomplishments before. They read like Trump wrote them himself.

27. Most Amazing economy is History

28. More jobs created than EVER!

29. Hottest First Lady who was not interested in money at all

30. Most incredible stock market incredibly not a bubble

31. Lowest interest rates of all time ever

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I won’t even click on any of your propaganda. I’ve read your retarded lists of Trump accomplishments before. They read like Trump wrote them himself.

27. Most Amazing economy is History

28. More jobs created than EVER!

29. Hottest First Lady who was not interested in money at all

30. Most incredible stock market incredibly not a bubble

31. Lowest interest rates of all time ever

Ain't my "propaganda" just the facts son.:saluting:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’ll go ahead and find something else to eat. I don’t have to voluntarily eat shit

But the person has to be able to win. Like it or not you have 2 choices. The only 3rd choice is wasting your time.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

But the person has to be able to win. Like it or not you have 2 choices. The only 3rd choice is wasting your time.

Like it or not I have to be able to sleep at night.....I’d kill myself before casting a vote in support of some piece of filth

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like it or not I have to be able to sleep at night.....I’d kill myself before casting a vote in support of some piece of filth

I can understand that. That being said one sucks and the other sucks even more. And one of them is going to win. 

Im 57 , I havnt voted for a pres in my life. I only have voted against an opponant.

Polotics is a dirty game and normal good people dont play it.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I can understand that. That being said one sucks and the other sucks even more. And one of them is going to win. 

Im 57 , I havnt voted for a pres in my life. I only have voted against an opponant.

Polotics is a dirty game and normal good people dont play it.

You ha e to get over that and quit supporting people who don’t represent you

Just now, f7ben said:

You ha e to get over that and quit supporting people who don’t represent you

Nobody represents me. I align more with libertarians then any party. But they are too foolish to understand how to make their party viable. Although localy I do vote for them when possible.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Nobody represents me. I align more with libertarians then any party. But they are too foolish to understand how to make their party viable. Although localy I do vote for them when possible.

It’s not that they are foolish...they are intentionally misrepresented and torpedoed by the media and big money 

On 8/22/2020 at 3:21 PM, Fireball 440 said:

I was serious about writing in Uncle Z-snotty.  Ben if you run VP it would seal my vote.

Freedomsledders for Znotty, 2020!!!!!

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not that they are foolish...they are intentionally misrepresented and torpedoed by the media and big money 

It's true 3rd parties are not allowed to participate but the libertarians problem is bigger than that. You need a hitload of money to run which means they have to pander to people who are going to want stuff. That kinda goes against their core principles. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

They need to concentrate on local elections and become the party that people want to vote for. Then get their shit together. The Johnson weld ticket should have been the other way around.

I also find it hilarious that the guy who claims to be a freedom fighter bent right over and did exactly what the government told him to do over covid19.  But but but Trump and Biden are bad but Ill wear a mask and Ill get your vaccine 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Haha 1

On 8/22/2020 at 12:52 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Benny, you faggot, it's similar to what's known as " HOBSON'S CHOICE " . 

In Hobson's Choice, you have no choice.................take it or leave it.

In this instance, our only choice is the lesser of the two evils. 

I agree, they both suck.....................however Biden is going to ruin this country. It will result in a civil war.

He will open the flood-gates to immigrants. He will tax YOU to oblivion. He will empower black America to an intolerable level.

He will embrace China. 

He wants FREE CHILDCARE, FREE HEALTHCARE, FREE SCHOOL/COLLEGE. Nothing is FREE. People like me will pay, and many on this site will pay.................through TAXES.

It is NOT NATURAL for any man to pay for another man's offspring, that's what is happening in America today. Not only are we PAYING for other's offspring, we are paying for offspring that want to kill us!!!

We are in essence, financing our own demise. 

remember how hard u cried when rob banned u faggot?

• Haha 1