Check your account email address ×

Why haven't I got Covid?

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

So where did it come from? 122 people , all isolated together. Did it come from one of those previously infected?

They all tested negative before setting sail, so who knows, perhaps air born..

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

I think you missed his point completely. Our hair is on fire because we’re so worried about covid, while turning a blind eye to the yuge amount of drugs we take and what we eat. Some irony there for sure.

No I get that, never seen so many deep fried turkey legs in 1 trailer park before ;)

Pretty sure JT's focus was Covid, hope Y'all get thru it with low numbers. The virus does look to be losing strength. Even the #'s from the USS Roosevelt were surprising for Asympomatic and mild symptoms considering they were all stuck in a frigin ship.

18 hours ago, Tinker said:

and how many times do you have to ignore Sweden's death rate, it's #4 in the world.... STILL

(I'll just whisper this... "New Zealand") It'll be our secret

Quebec and New York’s death death rates are worse than Sweden. New York’s is way worse 

New Zealand is back into full fascism mode with a new outbreak. Turns out like the scientists said you can’t stop it 

Comparing deaths as of right now is silly as countries that locked down hard only postponed the inevitable 

sweden basically has the pandemic over with while Other countries will be fighting it indefinitely with emotion based policies 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Quebec and New York’s death death rates are worse than Sweden. New York’s is way worse 

New Zealand is back into full fascism mode with a new outbreak. Turns out like the scientists said you can’t stop it 

Comparing deaths as of right now is silly as countries that locked down hard only postponed the inevitable 

sweden basically has the pandemic over with while Other countries will be fighting it indefinitely with emotion based policies 

Yup, it's better if almost everyone gets it, I've read 70-72% would work to end it.

19 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The numbers don't support the reaction period. 

The WHO freaked everyone out and said it has a 3% death rate vs the flus .1%, which was way off

the news freaked out all the Karen’s bad. Look at the Karen’s here, they’re still scared 

with the actual death rate being more like the flu they really should be doing very minimal control efforts

but it’s all political now and any actions by the government are 100% based in what will get them the most public approval 

43 minutes ago, ACE said:

The WHO freaked everyone out and said it has a 3% death rate vs the flus .1%, which was way off

the news freaked out all the Karen’s bad. Look at the Karen’s here, they’re still scared 

with the actual death rate being more like the flu they really should be doing very minimal control efforts

but it’s all political now and any actions by the government are 100% based in what will get them the most public approval 

Most here that support the lockdowns aren’t afraid they simply refuse to admit they were wrong. It doesn’t matter how many facts are laid out they won’t admit they were duped!!

51 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Most here that support the lockdowns aren’t afraid they simply refuse to admit they were wrong. It doesn’t matter how many facts are laid out they won’t admit they were duped!!

Oh for sure you see that here a lot. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ACE said:

Quebec's death rate exploded in April n May, it's miniscule now and less than Sweden. What changed ? Sweden's pandemic is not over if their daily deaths are now higher than Quebec.

New York ? Seriously ??? Blatently ignoring and inviting the virus and look what what happened ?

At least you didn't use the Science word this time

You like the phrase Herd Immunity and it looks like we are headed there faster than we think with nowhere near the carnage as Italy, Spain, Brazil, Equador etc.. Good news right ?

4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Quebec's death rate exploded in April n May, it's miniscule now and less than Sweden. What changed ? Sweden's pandemic is not over if their daily deaths are now higher than Quebec.

New York ? Seriously ??? Blatently ignoring and inviting the virus and look what what happened ?

At least you didn't use the Science word this time

You like the phrase Herd Immunity and it looks like we are headed there faster than we think with nowhere near the carnage as Italy, Spain, Brazil, Equador etc.. Good news right ?

Sweden’s death rate per capita is still lower than Quebec and New York 

sweden is way ahead. They’ve reduced it to nothing but a cold going around. They took the scientific approach and it worked 

countries that locked down hard will just have to keep fighting and fighting a losing battle 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Sweden’s death rate per capita is still lower than Quebec and New York 

sweden is way ahead. They’ve reduced it to nothing but a cold going around. They took the scientific approach and it worked 

countries that locked down hard will just have to keep fighting and fighting a losing battle 

How many people died in Sweden in the last 48 hours due to Covid ?

How many people died in Quebec in the last 48 hours due to Covid ?

There's no science in doing nothing

Just now, Tinker said:

How many people died in Sweden in the last 48 hours due to Covid ?

How many people died in Quebec in the last 48 hours due to Covid ?

There's no science in doing nothing

That’s not what I said. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

They all tested negative before setting sail, so who knows, perhaps air born..

In the middle of the ocean? I think it is quite obvious one had it when boarding ship. 

Bad test? 

Contacted after testing?

Or one with antibodies was still a carrier.

28 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

In the middle of the ocean? I think it is quite obvious one had it when boarding ship. 

Bad test? 

Contacted after testing?

Or one with antibodies was still a carrier.

Maybe they'll look into it further to determine how it happened. Maybe never know for sure, so much Covid Bull being spread around by the left.

11 hours ago, Edmo said:

I think you missed his point completely. Our hair is on fire because we’re so worried about covid, while turning a blind eye to the yuge amount of drugs we take and what we eat. Some irony there for sure.

Americans have some pretty fucked up priorities. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 8/19/2020 at 3:03 PM, Tinker said:

The numbers are the result of shutdown, sani and distance. There are no other numbers.

It's making it's way through without corpses on the porch, overloaded hospitals and dead doctors and nurses like Italy. Death rate is dropping, all good news except for ballistic infection rates. 

.If we tested and followed every virus as closely as  we do with covid, Im sure we would see similar spikes and declines and hotspots. And we never shutdown or wear masks for those.

Viruses and colds run their own course...Shutdowns and masks play very little role.

If this is a Government test for control, they have hit a home run with their brain washing and sheep herding.

• Thanks 1

Italy, 158 deaths on August 15th?......... 3 deaths the day before on August 14th and 4 the next day on August 16th? Are huge spikes like this been seen before during this pandemic? Seems very strange to me.

https://www.google.com/search?q=covid+deaths+in+italy+today&rlz=1C1GGRV_enCA750CA750&oq=covid+deaths+in+italy&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l6.7659j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Still tons of debate on what the actual cause of death was though. Will we ever know the real, truthful numbers? I have my doubts.

However, health authorities said many of those who died were also affected by other ailments and this provoked a fierce debate on whether the virus was the actual cause of death.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7184972/italy-coronavirus-deaths-cause/

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

.If we tested and followed every virus as closely as  we do with covid, Im sure we would see similar spikes and declines and hotspots. And we never shutdown or wear masks for those.

Viruses and colds run their own course...Shutdowns and masks play very little role.

If this is a Government test for control, they have hit a home run with their brain washing and sheep herding.

Spot on for all...