Check your account email address ×

Why haven't I got Covid?

36 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So called disease ? Wouldn't that be sumthin if the whole world was fakin it...

Gotta think a doctor or teacher or hairdresser even would have some stout immunities with their constant regular exposure to every damn thing. Dr Angry probably had it with no symptoms like millions of us probably have. I think antibody testing is gonna be a big shocker, like 66% of the population will have had it by October. We're probably up to mutated Covid 27 by now too.

Just now, Tinker said:

Gotta think a doctor or teacher or hairdresser even would have some stout immunities with their constant regular exposure to every damn thing. Dr Angry probably had it with no symptoms like millions of us probably have. I think antibody testing is gonna be a big shocker, like 66% of the population will have had it by October. We're probably up to mutated Covid 27 by now too.

The numbers don't support the reaction period. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

The numbers don't support the reaction period. 

The numbers are the result of shutdown, sani and distance. There are no other numbers.

It's making it's way through without corpses on the porch, overloaded hospitals and dead doctors and nurses like Italy. Death rate is dropping, all good news except for ballistic infection rates. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tinker said:

The numbers are the result of shutdown, sani and distance. There are no other numbers.

It's making it's way through without corpses on the porch, overloaded hospitals and dead doctors and nurses like Italy. Death rate is dropping, all good news except for ballistic infection rates. 

NO, THEY AREN"T, HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO POST INFORMATION THAT SHOWS THE MODELS THAT CALLED FOR THE LOCKDOWNS SOCIAL DISTANING AND SHELTER IN PLACE FULLY FACTORED IN THOSE THREE THINGS AND CLAIMED MILLIONS WOULD STILL DIE. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO POINT TO SWEDEN AND OTHER PLACES THAT DIDN"T LOCKDOWN TO SHOW YOU THE LOCKDOWNS SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASKS DON"T DO SHIT???

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

NO, THEY AREN"T, HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO POST INFORMATION THAT SHOWS THE MODELS THAT CALLED FOR THE LOCKDOWNS SOCIAL DISTANING AND SHELTER IN PLACE FULLY FACTORED IN THOSE THREE THINGS AND CLAIMED MILLIONS WOULD STILL DIE. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO POINT TO SWEDEN AND OTHER PLACES THAT DIDN"T LOCKDOWN TO SHOW YOU THE LOCKDOWNS SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASKS DON"T DO SHIT???

Do you wear a mask?

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

no-not-the-caps-lock-what-will-we-do-now

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Do you wear a mask?

Yep just wore one every day on my vacation in Florida including at Hollywood studio. I do it so I don't have to deal with the Karens not becuase I think it does a good dam thing. 

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

and how many times do you have to ignore Sweden's death rate, it's #4 in the world.... STILL

(I'll just whisper this... "New Zealand") It'll be our secret

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Are you still peddling that bullshit...holy fuck. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Tinker said:

The 19 in Covid 19 means 2019. Just an FYI.

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Why haven't I got Covid?

cause even covid has standards

Hey Gravano..................that was some funny shit.    :dunno:

Coronavirus outbreak on fishing vessel may be evidence that antibodies prevent reinfection

by KOMO News Staff

Wednesday, August 19th 2020
AA
73e5b2e9-19a0-478e-9f52-7a4a392466b1-large16x9_coronavirusbugg.PNG?1597864288319
coronavirus bugg.PNG
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

SEATTLE – Research on a coronavirus outbreak that occurred on a Seattle-based fishing vessel earlier this year may be the first direct evidence that antibodies to the coronavirus could prevent people from reinfection.

The findings were shared in a report Tuesday by the University of Washington’s School of Medicine and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.

The report looks at an outbreak on a fishing vessel that sailed from Seattle in May. It found that three crew members who had neutralizing coronavirus antibodies prior to departure were spared from an outbreak that infected more than 85 percent of the boat’s crew members.

Before departing, the ship’s 122 crew members were all tested for coronavirus. This included having their blood drawn to see if they had coronavirus antibodies from a previous infection.

None of the crew members tested positive for coronavirus, however three had antibodies for coronavirus, indicating they had previously been infected.

The report says these types of antibodies found in the three crewmembers have been shown to be able to neutralize the virus and prevent infection in animals.

Despite testing all crew members for coronavirus, the fishing vessel had an outbreak that infected 104 of the 122 crewmembers. However, the three crew members who had the neutralizing antibodies did not show signs of reinfection or any symptoms of coronavirus.

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

Coronavirus outbreak on fishing vessel may be evidence that antibodies prevent reinfection

by KOMO News Staff

AA
73e5b2e9-19a0-478e-9f52-7a4a392466b1-large16x9_coronavirusbugg.PNG?1597864288319
coronavirus bugg.PNG

SEATTLE – Research on a coronavirus outbreak that occurred on a Seattle-based fishing vessel earlier this year may be the first direct evidence that antibodies to the coronavirus could prevent people from reinfection.

The findings were shared in a report Tuesday by the University of Washington’s School of Medicine and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.

The report looks at an outbreak on a fishing vessel that sailed from Seattle in May. It found that three crew members who had neutralizing coronavirus antibodies prior to departure were spared from an outbreak that infected more than 85 percent of the boat’s crew members.

Before departing, the ship’s 122 crew members were all tested for coronavirus. This included having their blood drawn to see if they had coronavirus antibodies from a previous infection.

None of the crew members tested positive for coronavirus, however three had antibodies for coronavirus, indicating they had previously been infected.

The report says these types of antibodies found in the three crewmembers have been shown to be able to neutralize the virus and prevent infection in animals.

Despite testing all crew members for coronavirus, the fishing vessel had an outbreak that infected 104 of the 122 crewmembers. However, the three crew members who had the neutralizing antibodies did not show signs of reinfection or any symptoms of coronavirus.

A fishing vessel with 122 crew members?  hmmm.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

by KOMO News Staff

AA
coronavirus bugg.PNG

So where did it come from? 122 people , all isolated together. Did it come from one of those previously infected?

15 hours ago, Tinker said:

I think you missed his point completely. Our hair is on fire because we’re so worried about covid, while turning a blind eye to the yuge amount of drugs we take and what we eat. Some irony there for sure.

• Like 1