Check your account email address ×

G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia

The republicans controlled senate says......

Source: NY Times

A sprawling report released Tuesday by a Republican-controlled Senate panel that spent three years investigating Russia’s 2016 election interference laid out an extensive web of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Russian government officials and other Russians, including some with ties to the country’s intelligence services. 

The report by the Senate Intelligence Committee, totaling nearly 1,000 pages, provided a bipartisan Senate imprimatur for an extraordinary set of facts: The Russian government undertook an extensive campaign to try to sabotage the 2016 American election to help Mr. Trump become president, and some members of Mr. Trump’s circle of advisers were open to the help from an American adversary. 

But the report showed extensive evidence of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and people tied to the Kremlin — including a longstanding associate of the onetime Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Konstantin V. Kilimnik, whom the report identifies as a “Russian intelligence officer.” 

Democrats also laid out a potentially explosive detail: that investigators had uncovered information possibly tying Mr. Kilimnik to Russia’s major election interference operations conducted by the intelligence service known as the G.R.U.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/us/politics/senate-intelligence-russian-interference-report.html?referringSource=articleShare 

• Advertising Member
17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The republicans controlled senate says......

Source: NY Times

A sprawling report released Tuesday by a Republican-controlled Senate panel that spent three years investigating Russia’s 2016 election interference laid out an extensive web of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Russian government officials and other Russians, including some with ties to the country’s intelligence services. 

The report by the Senate Intelligence Committee, totaling nearly 1,000 pages, provided a bipartisan Senate imprimatur for an extraordinary set of facts: The Russian government undertook an extensive campaign to try to sabotage the 2016 American election to help Mr. Trump become president, and some members of Mr. Trump’s circle of advisers were open to the help from an American adversary. 

But the report showed extensive evidence of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and people tied to the Kremlin — including a longstanding associate of the onetime Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Konstantin V. Kilimnik, whom the report identifies as a “Russian intelligence officer.” 

Democrats also laid out a potentially explosive detail: that investigators had uncovered information possibly tying Mr. Kilimnik to Russia’s major election interference operations conducted by the intelligence service known as the G.R.U.

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/us/politics/senate-intelligence-russian-interference-report.html?referringSource=articleShare 

I admire your stamina :bc: 

So now it’s OK to get campaign help from our adversaries (enemies)?

the report showed extensive evidence of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and people tied to the Kremlin — including a longstanding associate of the onetime Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Konstantin V. Kilimnik, whom the report identifies as a “Russian intelligence officer.” 

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Marco Ribios committee agrees with the Mueller report? 

Are you continually dense to the deception?  OR are you trying to perpetuate it?  Just think how Putin could influence the outcome through the mail.

Miami, FL — U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) issued the following statement after Attorney General William Barr released the Mueller report to Congress and the public:

"I thank Attorney General Barr for following through on his commitment to transparency.

“The Mueller report accurately and comprehensively laid out the details of Putin’s efforts to sow political divisions in America and influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, and it found no evidence that these efforts occurred in coordination with the president’s campaign.

“That Putin attempted to interfere in our elections should no longer be doubted by anyone, and the fact that those efforts were not in coordination with our president should elicit a sense of relief from all.  

“Sadly, there remain fringe voices that continue to deny what Putin did, and sadly, instead of relief, too many of my colleagues appear disappointed that the president was not a part of Putin’s efforts.

“Putin’s efforts to sow political discord in our country did not end in 2016 and he will attempt to interfere in future elections, which is why I will continue to focus on bipartisan efforts such as the DETER Act that aim to protect the integrity of our elections and democracy from future foreign interference and influence campaigns.”

Edited by racer254

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you continually dense to the deception?  OR are you trying to perpetuate it?  Just think how Putin could influence the outcome through the mail.

Miami, FL — U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) issued the following statement after Attorney General William Barr released the Mueller report to Congress and the public:

"I thank Attorney General Barr for following through on his commitment to transparency.

“The Mueller report accurately and comprehensively laid out the details of Putin’s efforts to sow political divisions in America and influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, and it found no evidence that these efforts occurred in coordination with the president’s campaign.

“That Putin attempted to interfere in our elections should no longer be doubted by anyone, and the fact that those efforts were not in coordination with our president should elicit a sense of relief from all.  

“Sadly, there remain fringe voices that continue to deny what Putin did, and sadly, instead of relief, too many of my colleagues appear disappointed that the president was not a part of Putin’s efforts.

“Putin’s efforts to sow political discord in our country did not end in 2016 and he will attempt to interfere in future elections, which is why I will continue to focus on bipartisan efforts such as the DETER Act that aim to protect the integrity of our elections and democracy from future foreign interference and influence campaigns.”

Hey bone head this new report was done by the Republican led senate and released yesterday. Your story is old.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your ok with the Russians helping Trumps campaign?

:lol:   The Trump campaign did not coordinate with the Russian's. 

“The Mueller report accurately and comprehensively laid out the details of Putin’s efforts to sow political divisions in America and influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, and it found no evidence that these efforts occurred in coordination with the president’s campaign. 

Just where exactly do you think the Russian's helped Trump?   In today's everything internet world countries will ALWAYS try and sway other countries elections.   Hell Obama was using Federal tax dollars to sway Israel's and China is currently pushing for Biden. 

Do you think it was right for the Obama admin to stick their noses in Israel's election?   Come on MC answer the questions I pose to you.  

Your continual crying over Hillary losing is priceless.  Until a country is physically changing votes its just the nature of world politics. 

Edited by Highmark

Collusion is overused and misunderstood but clearly this bipartisan report shows that there was definitely sketchy shit happening between the Trump Campaign and Russia.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/senate-intelligence-committee-releases-final-report-from-russia-investigation-11597758014

Why is it that all links with MC  or snacks require a membership?  Maybe start getting something that all of us can read or post the full story.  Honestly, I can not believe the crap posted on this site that you guys fall for.  I know damn well that MC didn't read the 1000 page report, but he definitely will read an "unbiased" summary from a site requesting membership.  LOL.  Why don't you point out the spots in the actual report that says what you are implying.  I have given direct quotes from someone on the committee, all you have is a summary.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why is it that all links with MC  or snacks require a membership?  Maybe start getting something that all of us can read or post the full story.  Honestly, I can not believe the crap posted on this site that you guys fall for.  I know damn well that MC didn't read the 1000 page report, but he definitely will read an "unbiased" summary from a site requesting membership.  LOL. 

The article is from the WSJ and I would have posted one from CNN that said the exact same thing but fucktards like you would scream CNN and dismiss it out of hand. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The article is from the WSJ and I would have posted one from CNN that said the exact same thing but fucktards like you would scream CNN and dismiss it out of hand. 

Why do you need CNN or WSJ to interpret it,   Just post the lines in the actual report.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why do you need CNN or WSJ to interpret it,   Just post the lines in the actual report.

Really...so every opinion you post about the economy, foreign policy...ect....is only done  after exhaustive study and reading of the actual legislation and/or policy papers?