Check your account email address ×

G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really...so every opinion you post about the economy, foreign policy...ect....is only done  after exhaustive study and reading of the actual legislation and/or policy papers? 

I try my best.  Like everyone, I am not perfect, but I try my best not to post up Deceptive or Deceiving articles.  And you find them from me I will be glad to either try to find the information or take it down.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   The Trump campaign did not coordinate with the Russian's. 

“The Mueller report accurately and comprehensively laid out the details of Putin’s efforts to sow political divisions in America and influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, and it found no evidence that these efforts occurred in coordination with the president’s campaign. 

Just where exactly do you think the Russian's helped Trump?   In today's everything internet world countries will ALWAYS try and sway other countries elections.   Hell Obama was using Federal tax dollars to sway Israel's and China is currently pushing for Biden. 

Do you think it was right for the Obama admin to stick their noses in Israel's election?   Come on MC answer the questions I pose to you.  

Your continual crying over Hillary losing is priceless.  Until a country is physically changing votes its just the nature of world politics. 

So you don’t believe the Republican led investigation?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So you don’t believe the Republican led investigation?

:lol:  Nice circumventing of my questions. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I try my best.  Like everyone, I am not perfect, but I try my best not to post up Deceptive or Deceiving articles.  And you find them from me I will be glad to either try to find the information or take it down.

How was the article from The WSJ deceptive? Since you have read the 1000 page report and the article please let me know.

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How was the article from The WSJ deceptive? Since you have read the 1000 page report and the article please let me know.

Both the links that you posted and mc posted, you have sign in or give your email to get a free subscription.   So i was only able to read what was posted here.  WSJ headline may not be, but the headline that mc had inferring ties between russian and trump campaign sure as hell is deception.  Probably not a lie, but deceptive nonetheless.

Here is a link to the report and I also found numerous articles that had similar headlines as The WSJ and they are not deceptive and a cursory reading of the first few pages of the report shows that.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here is a link to the report and I also found numerous articles that had similar headlines as The WSJ and they are not deceptive and a cursory reading of the first few pages of the report shows that.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

Seems they both support allowing foreign countries to influence our elections even our adversaries.

18 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Thank you for that link.  Now, the deception lies in the fact that the article content that was posted on here only talks about the trump campaign and ties to russia.  It makes no reference about the links that the DNC had with russia, or the steele dossier that the report has in it.  That is called deception in my book.  It tries to push the thoughts of the public toward making a decision by only putting up details that make one side or the other look in a certain light without lying.

Take the following lines, they try to make it seem as though democrats found that russia and trump were working together and the report doesn't even say that at all.  From everything I read it was more about damaging the clinton campaign vs helping the trump campaign.  I will have to read more of the report.

The Russian government undertook an extensive campaign to try to sabotage the 2016 American election to help Mr. Trump become president, and some members of Mr. Trump’s circle of advisers were open to the help from an American adversary. 

Democrats also laid out a potentially explosive detail: that investigators had uncovered information possibly tying Mr. Kilimnik to Russia’s major election interference operations conducted by the intelligence service known as the G.R.U.

And it sure seems like the steele dossier was one hell of a fabrication

Regarding the Steele Dossier, FBI gave Steele's allegations unjustified credence,
based on an incomplete understanding of Steele's past reporting record. FBI used the Dossier in
a FISA application and renewals and advocated for it to be included in the ICA before taking the
necessary steps to validate assumptions about Steele's credibility. Further, FBI did not
effectively adjust its approach to Steele's reporting once one of Steele's subsources provided
information that raised serious concerns about the source descriptions in the Steele Dossier. The
Corhinittee further found that Steele's reporting lacked rigor and transparency about the quality
of the sourcing.