Check your account email address ×

Please Antifa fags, continue

According to Rasmussen, 72% of all likely voters say they are concerned about the growing level of violent protest nationwide, with 43% who are very concerned. Even more interesting, 62% say the increasing level of violent protest is important to their vote in the next election, including 35% who say it is a very important voting issue.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You must be a joy to sit around the dinner table with......

I’m quite engaging and I don’t enjoy talking about myself. You probably can’t relate 

• Haha 3

Just now, f7ben said:

I’m quite engaging and I don’t enjoy talking about myself. You probably can’t relate 

Let s be clear, you're a fucking dumpster fire, and anyone who's been around you for a while can see that.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let s be clear, you're a fucking dumpster fire, and anyone who's been around you for a while can see that.  :lol: 

Oh please....tell me more!!

Is dumpster fire synonymous with 1st marriage still???

Edited by f7ben

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

no one cares that you’ll die broke, but you might think of your wife and kid for a change, you selfish prick.  

true story.  His wifes fucked.  I do hope ben has good life and disability insurance to protect the family when he does something really stupid.  

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

true story.  His wifes fucked.  I do hope ben has good life and disability insurance to protect the family when he does something really stupid.  

no one knows what his financial situation is, just like no one knows what it is of those who brag about theirs on here incessantly either. 

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no one knows what his financial situation is, just like no one knows what it is of those who brag about theirs on here incessantly either. 

No, but considering his reckless positions ie inverted triple shorts, he's crashing hard and driven by get rich quick greed.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I hope this country burns to the ground and I don’t give two fucks who does it

If I didn't have some younger people in the family that I'm worried about,  I would be ready to fight. 

Oh, it's gonna happen Benny, just wait. Something big, and bad is gonna happen...........at some point. 

The die has been cast...................America is heading for Civil War. It was just a matter of time, and demographics. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

yep, because Uncle Snotty will be on her doorstep once the backhoe leaves the burial plot! :lol: 

CaVL.gif

Yup, once my YUUGE Johnson gets by the used part, it will be good.  :junk:

3 hours ago, Roosting said:

Gee I wonder if biden's internal polling indicated that and boom we have Kamala. The law and order vp

Kamoola, was the BEST-LOOKING of the black cunts on his list. The others were ugly fucks. Imagine looking at Karen Bass, Susan Rice or that lady with no legs for 4 years. No. 

Harris has a nice big smile, that's what it was..............nothing else.  Dems CAN NOT suck enough.