Check your account email address ×

Black guy shoots 5 yr old white kid in head at point blank range

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We understand.  Sometimes shit happens when you resist lawful authority.  And if a cop exceeded his authority, no one has a problem with him being charged.  The Democrats have done a wonderful job of demonizing the entire profession.  And I know you don't want to hear this, but cops are needed to maintain a lawful and civil society.

117769666_10158641190567899_4083573798842799557_n.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We understand.  Sometimes shit happens when you resist lawful authority.  And if a cop exceeded his authority, no one has a problem with him being charged.  The Democrats have done a wonderful job of demonizing the entire profession.  And I know you don't want to hear this, but cops are needed to maintain a lawful and civil society.

What a load of horseshit....you're the guy that has no problem with cops backshooting people because  they are running away.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a load of horseshit....you're the guy that has no problem with cops backshooting people because  they are running away.

Oh I don't?  

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Poor Ben

Pffft.  Ben.  The boy has serious control issues.

Edited by DriftBusta

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Still waiting Smales.  Put up or shut the fuck up already.  Its about the 100th time you've assigned me a position I've never made.

If you are denying saying that than you're either A) lying or B) fucking senile or C) Both

BTW I don't want to hear you crying about me assigning you positions considering you do that shit everyday...whiny old fuck.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

On 8/15/2020 at 10:56 AM, DriftBusta said:

I'm not sure you're aware, but your silly memes are not impactful to anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

I don't believe his IQ is much higher than a walk in freezer:news:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

An innocent 5 year old boy Vs a 40 year old drug infested, convicted, VIOLENT felon. 

Yeah, there IS a difference.

Yah....the difference is the cop wasn’t immediately fired and charged with murder

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

true story-  that is the biggest difference.  

And that is 100% of the reason the country reacted as it did.....fucking mouth breathing right wing fuck sticks gotta latch onto to whatever fake equivalence they can find though. Shit is fucking sickening 

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And that is 100% of the reason the country reacted as it did.....fucking mouth breathing right wing fuck sticks gotta latch onto to whatever fake equivalence they can find though. Shit is fucking sickening 

Let's wait and see what Chauvin's trial brings. It won't be murder one. 

It's a manslaughter case, at best. 

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

oh you mean systemic racism is real....reparations....give me your house..... vote Democrat.....is the way to the light?  And that black criminality and black on white racism isn't a thing.  You're some special kind of stupid.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

oh you mean systemic racism is real....reparations....give me your house..... vote Democrat.....is the way to the light?  And that black criminality and black on white racism isn't a thing.  You're some special kind of stupid.

Drawing an equivalency between a criminal getting immediately arrested for doing criminal shit; and a cop, sworn to uphold the law, not getting arrested for doing criminal shit is one of the biggest goddamn stretches I've seen in a while. 

This pathological desperation to back the blue is an historical display of willful stupidity.

117305670_2654899101388420_7928792942514477483_n.jpg

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Drawing an equivalency between a criminal getting immediately arrested for doing criminal shit; and a cop, sworn to uphold the law, not getting arrested for doing criminal shit is one of the biggest goddamn stretches I've seen in a while. 

This pathological desperation to back the blue is an historical display of willful stupidity.

117305670_2654899101388420_7928792942514477483_n.jpg

10 years ago last month, in the town i grew up in

117860300_2685833948354392_5607767277855182422_n.jpg

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Pathalogical.  What a fucking drama queen.  :lol: 

You're desperately trying to strawman this. Couple points...

People who don't like state sanctioned executions by cops aren't trying to or going to defend people killing other people. Why do you keep pretending they are?

In addition, people killing other people also doesn't justify state sanctioned executions by cops.