Check your account email address ×

Economy Destroyed

Just now, ACE said:

Well understating logical fallacies is important to having a meaningful discussion 

Of course.  I'm so glad that he takes the time to help us with our wokeness.  Good to help a niggah out with this shit.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Of course.  I'm so glad that he takes the time to help us with our wokeness.  Good to help a niggah out with this shit.

I just think that he doesn’t understand his beliefs beyond talking points 

26 minutes ago, ACE said:

I just think that he doesn’t understand his beliefs beyond talking points 

Dudes in his 40s.  He's still spewing 21 year old gender studies lesbian dogma.  Its kind of embarassing, dumb and fucked up all at once.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

lots of truth to that.   Lots of upper middle and rich kids fail at everything they touch.   Rare is it that the second gen owner of a family business makes it more successful than it was under the first even with the advantages they had.     

My father's business spawned 2 others that are smoking right along.

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Nah...I’m gonna get a union pension and some government cheese just like you. Quit pretending you did anything other than marry a 2nd income and take the easy way

We were both E-1 Privates when we met. That extra $500 a month... sweet!

8 hours ago, frenchy said:

first income...

Someone is glad handing.......

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how butcox says everything woolie wants to hear, and together they make a new reality. Cute really.

:lol:

Well Frenchy likes your comment, so you must be posting what he wants to hear too  :lol:  Not sure what it is I want to hear by the way, other than less of the insanity coming from your keyboard...you could have reinvented yourself or changed careers several times over if your life wasn't firing on all cylinders.  Instead, you mire yourself in thoughts of the country burning down.  Kind of a time suck if you ask me.....  :lol: 

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Dudes in his 40s.  He's still spewing 21 year old gender studies lesbian dogma.  Its kind of embarassing, dumb and fucked up all at once.

Don't you love it when he gets backed into a corner and then starts using his capitalism privilege to try and put himself over others.

Quite pathetic really.

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how butcox says everything woolie wants to hear, and together they make a new reality. Cute really.

Just because it deflated your false reality that doesn’t make it a new reality. Maybe new to you?

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well Frenchy likes your comment, so you must be posting what he wants to hear too  :lol:  Not sure what it is I want to hear by the way, other than less of the insanity coming from your keyboard...you could have reinvented yourself or changed careers several times over if your life wasn't firing on all cylinders.  Instead, you mire yourself in thoughts of the country burning down.  Kind of a time suck if you ask me.....  :lol: 

Lol.

Tyler knows exactly what you want to hear. And you slurp it up like warm soup. And he's a completely unserious troll. Probably a huge leftist in real life.

Why do you all always assume that my life isn't "firing on all cylinders"? Seems a strange jump to make when we're discussing the failures of capitalism. 

Do you honestly think people can't act or think beyond their own self interest? Is that how you've run your life and now you can't imagine anyone doing it any different than you? 

14 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I don't hate billionaires because I want to be them, I hate them because they shouldn't exist.

Even the more intelligent amongst you can't form an argument in defense of capitalism without inserting a logical fallacy. 

:lol:   yes those who took the most risk should not be able to maximize their reward.   I'd have no issue attacking executive pay even though it's really a rounding error in most companies costs but the owner deserves all the spoils they can get.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   yes those who took the most risk should not be able to maximize their reward.   I'd have no issue attacking executive pay even though it's really a rounding error in most companies costs but the owner deserves all the spoils they can get.  

The most he risked was ending up as a regular worker working a regular job.

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

If bezos had failed at Amazon, he'd most likely be fine. Didn't he have a pretty cush job before Amazon took off? 

It's not like he was going to be homeless. 

Edited by motonoggin

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The most he risked was ending up as a regular worker working a regular job.

Losing everything, bankruptcy, losing credit, etc... 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

If bezos had failed at Amazon, he'd most likely be fine. Didn't he have a pretty cush job before Amazon took off? 

If he used his house as collateral yes he could be homeless. 

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

X1000

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Motoretard strikes again.

Clueless.

Just now, ACE said:

Moto is saying that you can swing for the fences and fail, and still live comfortably in capitalism. Sounds good to me 

well there is lots of proof that that does happen.  Look at the cushy landings lots of failed company leaders get

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol, no, that was never a possibility for bezos. 

It is for most who start businesses.  Are you really such an idiot?

I can't believe you are in your mid 40's, you are as clueless as a fucking teenager.

For every business that succeeds there are several that fail.  Bezos had a great business plan yet still no bank would loan him shit without putting up something.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It is for most who start businesses.  Are you really such an idiot?

I can't believe you are in your mid 40's, you are as clueless as a fucking teenager.

For every business that succeeds there are several that fail.  Bezos had a great business plan yet still no bank would loan him shit without putting up something.

Well, that's the point isn't it? 

Don't pretend like these billionaires were risking everything to get rich, because they weren't. 

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well, that's the point isn't it? 

Don't pretend like these billionaires were risking everything to get rich, because they weren't. 

Some do some don't.  Why risk anything?