Check your account email address ×

Fauci tells House coronavirus committee that Trump's China, Europe travel bans saved lives

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

If you say so...there are numerous people on these forums that life in Michigan bragging about not wearing masks and going to party’s.

Who on this site that has made the claim has gotten sick? At the end of the day, this virus has higher survivability based on the numbers than flu has. that's right based on the number of people who test positive and the number that have died the flu is more deadly

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Deaths are the rise where? 

Are you going to blame protests? Millions gathered for protests a few weeks ago does that have anything to do with it?

Michigan still hasn't reversed it's nursing home policy

Figure it out...I’m not spoon feeding you. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You don't have an answer just a smart ass comment as usual

Open wide JT...here come the information....🤣🤣

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mercurynews.com/2020/07/14/three-us-states-report-record-rise-in-covid-19-deaths/amp/

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Here you go Fauci goes on record all day against many things but he won't go on record against protests

I was watching and heard him say plain as day numerous times to avoid large groups of people. 

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why are you calling me an asshole?

I should have simply said downstate assholes and not included you...my most sincere apologies. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Had there been a mandatory mask law we wouldn’t be in this mess. -33% GDP. 

Buwahahahaha 4 months later and Y'All still won't do what yur told

Nice to see you support the Bad Orange Man's plan to restart the ecnomy though ;) 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was watching and heard him say plain as day numerous times to avoid large groups of people. 

The problem was the dickhead question. " Do protests increase the spread of the virus ? " Hhmmmm... No ! 

If every protester was 10 ft apart with a mask a candle and a Teddy Bear sweater singin Koombya and didn't slobber shoot punch stab rape or try to bumfuck everything around them it would probly be OK 

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

The problem was the dickhead question. " Do protests increase the spread of the virus ? " Hhmmmm... No ! 

If every protester was 10 ft apart with a mask a candle and a Teddy Bear sweater singin Koombya and didn't slobber shoot punch stab rape or try to bumfuck everything around them it would probly be OK 

The Republicans we’re playing gotcha with Fauci. Gym Jordan is a contemptible look the other way shitbag. Steve Scalise is a Trump sycophant.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

35 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Another trump hack 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

masks meditates are in place in Michigan and we are still shutdown and Whitmer just shutdown more of the state again. 65K out of ten million got infected in Michigan 6000 have died over half of which were killed by Whitmers nursing home policy

Masks work 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny considering many here have spent an inordinate amount of time ripping Fauci. 

I don't give 2 fucks what he has to say . but to sheep like you he is the gold standard 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Masks work 

yeah just look to places like CA and MI if you need a example lol .

next question if they work so good why keep schools closed and why did we not just give them to inmates as apposed to letting them go? 

Edited by Ez ryder

I have way more issue with the selective nature of the rules.

Shut down some business' but leave others open.

Protests against shutdowns bad.......protests against the police good.

Masks not helpful......masks helpful we just wanted HC workers to have them first.

Masks don't help because you touch your face too much.....masks good.

You can protest in a crowd of 10,000 people but god forbid you keep a public pool open.

You can go to a certain protest but we won't be able to vote in person.

You can go to a protest but not into a hospital and be with a sick loved one.

Let inmates out of jail to protect them why not just give them masks.

Masks rather work or they don't.   

Take Wisconsin's latest order.   Why the fuck are state legislators and the judiciary exempt?

What does the order mean? 

Starting Saturday, you'll need to wear a mask while indoors, unless you're inside a personal residence. The only people exempt from the order are children under age 5. 

Other exemptions include members of the state Legislature and the state judiciary, as well as eating and drinking, for speakers at religious services, reporters delivering news reports and people who have breathing issues, among others. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah just look to places like CA and MI if you need a example lol .

next question if they work so good why keep schools closed and why did we not just give them to inmates as apposed to letting them go? 

One look at how Asian nations got it under control. Common denominator, mask. America is too fucking stupid for this virus. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

One look at how Asian nations got it under control. Common denominator, mask. America is too fucking stupid for this virus. 

again look to the states that have had the mandate and long stay at home orders CA and MI 

now tell me again how the masks work 

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again look to the states that have had the mandate and long stay at home orders CA and MI 

now tell me again how the masks work 

Americans are too fucking stupid to do some as simple as wear masks. 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Republicans we’re playing gotcha with Fauci. Gym Jordan is a contemptible look the other way shitbag. Steve Scalise is a Trump sycophant.

I guess you missed the Barr hearing earlier in the week, when Jordan was the only fucking thing keeping the Dem crew from curb stomping  Barr.  :lol:    Yeah yeah....your unfounded accusations from when he was a wrestling coach or some shit.  Call it a pre emptive response.

45 minutes ago, frenchy said:

NOW WE SHOULD LISTEN TO FAUCI!!!!

:lol: 

Given Fauci has done several 180s in his own words since January on the virus, along with a few other public statements, i think I got all I need from that guy.