Check your account email address ×

Fauci tells House coronavirus committee that Trump's China, Europe travel bans saved lives

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, XCR1250 said:

This whole hearing so far has definitely been in Trump's favor and how well Trump has done.

Why...because Steve Scalise said so? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny considering many here have spent an inordinate amount of time ripping Fauci. 

While many lick his taint on a daily basis.  

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny considering many here have spent an inordinate amount of time ripping Fauci. 

You don't get it, do you? Just becuase he supports one thing trump doesn't mean you can't disagree with other things Fauci has said and done. The prime examples are saying we don't need masks and there was nothing to worry about back in January. He also pushed the lockdowns with the bogus models that predicted 3 million would die. Shit we'd have around 60K dead if Democrat Govoners didn't kill seniors by forcing sick seniors into nursing homes 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You don't get it, do you? Just becuase he supports one thing trump doesn't mean you can't disagree with other things Fauci has said and done. The prime examples are saying we don't need masks and there was nothing to worry about back in January. He also pushed the lockdowns with the bogus models that predicted 3 million would die. Shit we'd have around 60K dead if Democrat Govoners didn't kill seniors by forcing sick seniors into nursing homes 

Had there been a mandatory mask law we wouldn’t be in this mess. -33% GDP. 

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
Just now, spin_dry said:

It’s a ridiculous and laughable narrative. Click bait. 

My general opinion is that social gatherings spread the virus. Church=riots=concerts.....  Makes no difference to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Advertising Member

I will say, that taking a state by state approach has really killed business.  A local restriction or county restriction(s) would have been MUCH more effective in fighting the virus, and helped to maintain some sort of normal business activity.

But I'm just a lemming so my opinion doesn't count for much.

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Had there been a mandatory mask law we wouldn’t be in this mess. -33% GDP. 

masks meditates are in place in Michigan and we are still shutdown and Whitmer just shutdown more of the state again. 65K out of ten million got infected in Michigan 6000 have died over half of which were killed by Whitmers nursing home policy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

masks meditates are in place in Michigan and we are still shutdown and Whitmer just shutdown more of the state again. 65K out of ten million got infected in Michigan 6000 have died over half of which were killed by Whitmers nursing home policy

Because the mandates are being ignored and people are still gathering in large groups.

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Well you call him a faggot and why are deaths on the rise...going to blame it on nursing homes? 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because the mandates are being ignored and people are still gathering in large groups.

Not true. Everywhere I go people are wearing masks period end of story. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not true. Everywhere I go people are wearing masks period end of story. 

If you say so...there are numerous people on these forums that live in Michigan bragging about not wearing masks and going to party’s.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you call him a faggot and why are deaths on the rise...going to blame it on nursing homes? 

Deaths are the rise where? 

Are you going to blame protests? Millions gathered for protests a few weeks ago does that have anything to do with it?

Michigan still hasn't reversed it's nursing home policy

Just now, jtssrx said:

I live in metro Detroit not so podunk town in northern Michigan like you

Well this podunk town happens to be full of downstate assholes like you.🤣

• Haha 1