Check your account email address ×

Hell's Angel sparked Minneapolis riots over Floyd

Hell's Angel sparked Minneapolis riots over Floyd

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Police say a man captured on surveillance video breaking windows at a south Minneapolis auto parts store in the days after George Floyd’s death is a Hell’s Angels member who was bent on stirring up social unrest. 

Dubbed “Umbrella Man” for an all-black getup that included hood, gas mask and black umbrella, police say the man’s actions soon led to an arson fire that was the first of several that transformed peaceful protests into chaos. 

“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Minneapolis police arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit this week, the Star Tribune reported. 

Police identified the 32-year-old suspect through an emailed tip last week, Christensen said. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/police-hells-angel-sparked-minneapolis-riots-over-floyd/ar-BB17itnE?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=DELLDHP 

You mean it wasn't AntiFa?

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would bet against the Hells Angels as an organization being behind that. They dont like the spotlight.  

They tried to hide it.

An investigation found that the man was also an associate of the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood, a white supremacist prison and street gang based mainly in Minnesota and Kentucky. Several of its members were present in Stillwater, in eastern Minnesota, late last month when a Muslim woman was confronted by a group of men wearing white supremacist garb.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve met a few. They’re very opportunistic. 

So has Ben.....but he kicked their ass so don't worry. 

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They tried to hide it.

An investigation found that the man was also an associate of the Aryan Cowboy Brotherhood, a white supremacist prison and street gang based mainly in Minnesota and Kentucky. Several of its members were present in Stillwater, in eastern Minnesota, late last month when a Muslim woman was confronted by a group of men wearing white supremacist garb.

This has George Soros written all over it. 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They tried to hide it.

I remember that one.   Sounds awfully Jussie Smollet to me.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Racist Nazi Arian brotherhood Hells Angel biker dude started it all with a hammer and an umbrella :news: 

And which gave the legal excuse for antifa and blm and destroy parts of the city.  :lol:  

So Hells Angles members can also be members of other groups? I am not a Hells Angels expert but it is hard to become one, you have to put in alot of work and I dont think they are crazy to members moonlighting with other groups. Like I said this story has a "wow" factor but smells like bullshit

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

So Hells Angles members can also be members of other groups? I am not a Hells Angels expert but it is hard to become one, you have to put in alot of work and I dont think they are crazy to members moonlighting with other groups. Like I said this story has a "wow" factor but smells like bullshit

Hell’s angels become affiliated with other groups while doing time in prison. It’s not uncommon. They need protection too. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Hell’s angels become affiliated with other groups while doing time in prison. It’s not uncommon. They need protection too. 

Do you think that guy did that while he was in prison? 

• Gold Member

That umbrella guy was a cop according to Twitter when the riots broke out I thought. So he is not a cop?  Now twitter says he is an aryan brotherhood hells angel bandidos member?

Edited by BOHICA
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That umbrella guy was a cop according to Twitter when the riots broke out I thought. So he is not a cop?  Now twitter says he is an aryan brotherhood hells angel band idols member?

This is the Minneapolis police reporting that he’s a hells angel. Cops are notorious for being liars. So who knows? If he is involved with the HAMC he’s either an associate or prospect. A full patch member wouldn’t be doing something like smashing windows. 

Edited by spin_dry