Check your account email address ×

Flag Protection Act

BOHICA

35 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The Young Republican, how many many times have I said that here? :news: 

The flag burning tweet was a shiny object that Trump threw out there, so who is going to be Secretary of State?

Edited by Mileage Psycho

By using twitter he is giving a big fuck you to the MSM. Some haven't figured that out yet, and continue to trash him for it. He is taking it to the people directly. This guy is going to be different...deal with it!

I think he picks Romney for SOS. 

51 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The flag burning tweet was a shiny object that Trump threw out there, so who is going to be Secretary of State?

Good question. If it's Romney I'll vomit 

7 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:lol: I love how Libtards think. When HiLIARy backs it= Great idea.  Trump backs it=you're taking away our rights 

Going to get a good leaving alone, while on the way to bash Trump in the other thread for the same thing.

59 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Everything Trump tosses out is a distraction for something else he wants no one seeing him doing. Hey look over there....over here....over there.

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Good question. If it's Romney I'll vomit 

I have a real hard time believing Romney isn't being played for shooting his mouth off earlier in Trump's election.  A "carrot on a stick".....that is being held by the man he insulted for no apparent reason.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Everything Trump tosses out is a distraction for something else he wants no one seeing him doing. Hey look over there....over here....over there.

Did you really type this with a straight face.  The hypocrisy is thick this morning.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I think its to fuck with you clinton supporters.  Its like a string and a cat.  He just throws it out and you guys jump on it like ragging animals snd then he flicks the string over there and you clinton guys leap.  Election is over and he is still playing you guys cause its so easy

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I have a real hard time believing Romney isn't being played for shooting his mouth off earlier in Trump's election.  A "carrot on a stick".....that is being held by the man he insulted for no apparent reason.

Romney should have never met with Trump. I always respected Romney but lost it all when he kowtowed back to Trump. He does not need Trump

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I think its to fuck with you clinton supporters.  Its like a string and a cat.  He just throws it out and you guys jump on it like ragging animals snd then he flicks the string over there and you clinton guys leap.  Election is over and he is still playing you guys cause its so easy

Clinton is not relevant anymore. She lost, the end. Now the spotlight is on Trump and the republican party he attached himself too. Watch his reaction when he is so use to being boss and ordering a change and it happens instantly at Trumpco.....it takes years in Congress. Hes gonna flip out

Edited by Mainecat

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol: No, it is a brilliant political move that makes dems and the media look foolish taking the pro flag burning stance , because by in large Americans are against watching the flag burn.

Well, they fucking better get used to it. Keep telling people they can't do something and see what happens.

• Platinum Contributing Member

While I think flag burning is absolutely disgusting it is ones 1st amendment rights.  

Politically this probably helps him more than hurts him.

Edited by Highmark

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That's our government in a nut shell

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While I think flag burning is absolutely disgusting it is ones 1st amendment rights.  

Politically this probably helps him more than hurts him.

Yeah, bootlicking Americans love them some tough Daddy President talk.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yeah, bootlicking Americans love them some tough Daddy President talk.

No, A lot of Americans have had loved ones fight and die over that flag and it means something different to them than a symbol of a imperialistic pig government

• Like 1

Just now, Cold War said:

No, A lot of Americans have had loved ones fight and die over that flag and it means something different to them than a symbol of a imperialistic pig government

I have had loved ones fight and die as well. At the end of the day, it's a piece of cloth. 

Cloth doesn't matter. People matter.

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton is not relevant anymore. She lost, the end. Now the spotlight is on Trump and the republican party he attached himself too. Watch his reaction when he is so use to being boss and ordering a change and it happens instantly at Trumpco.....it takes years in Congress. Hes gonna flip out

Clintons will always be relevant in politics.  Bill is a former president and hillary won the popular vote.  The majority of the democratic party still hasnt accepted the election results