Check your account email address ×

Democraps: Barr is a lackey for Trump.

The hearings on CSpan being broadcast right now show without a doubt what buffoons these Democrats are.  My god.  None of them will let Barr talk, just fire accusations at him and then when he tries to respond they interrupt him and claim their time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The hearings on CSpan being broadcast right now show without a doubt what buffoons these Democrats are.  My god.  None of them will let Barr talk, just fire accusations at him and then when he tries to respond they interrupt him and claim their time.

I hope some people of this country are opening their eyes to the tactics that the current left is using.   This isn't about letting people talk or defend themselves, it is about who can give the best bullshit lines.  Most on here can see the tactics and deception of the people on this forum and I hope that is how the rest of the US sees these people.  

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

I hope some people of this country are opening their eyes to the tactics that the current left is using.   This isn't about letting people talk or defend themselves, it is about who can give the best bullshit lines.

Exactly.  And some of these dipshits eat it right up.  You want to see the true colors, watch a little of this.  They're all completely dismissive of the rioters and describing them as peaceful protestors.  And the decorum is just horrible.

• Like 1

The guy ordered peaceful protesters gassed so Trump could walk across the street, stand in front of a church just so he could hold a bible for a photo op.

If you need more evidence Barr is a lackey for Trump your a moron.

For fucks sake wake up.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

The guy ordered peaceful protesters gassed so Trump could walk across the street, stand in front of a church just so he could hold a bible for a photo op.

If you need more evidence Barr is a lackey for Trump your a moron.

For fucks sake wake up.

:mc:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Barr shits on The Constitution while doing the bidding of Mango Mussolini yet all the “Conservatives” here cheer...seems legit.🤣

You're such a fucking broken record...

"Seems legit"

What aputz... :lol:

(now call me moemoe and say I'm trying too hard... :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Snake said:

You're such a fucking broken record...

"Seems legit"

What aputz... :lol:

(now call me moemoe and say I'm trying too hard... :lmao:

You’ve been a broken record for years and the act has grown even more pathetic and I’m still waiting for you and the other small government conservatives to actually be critical of Trump..then again you are the same guy that bitches about unions and government spending yet your whole existence is built on both of those things. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Please outline what he’s done that makes your statement true

Let me go find some tweets that explain my position....hell I’ll even start a thread on it and mention your name in the title!🤣

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Shouting fascist pieces of filth like Barr down is just fine with me. I’d prefer if he was assassinated painfully but whatever

You scream fascist all the time outline what Barr or anyone else in the trump administration has done that Fascist. Name a law that’s been broken and site the event that the law was broken. Name one thing they’ve done that affects you. 

you were just fine with SCOTUS shitting on church goers rights the other day as you said fuck church

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’ve been a broken record for years and the act has grown even more pathetic and I’m still waiting for you and the other small government conservatives to actually be critical of Trump..then again you are the same guy that bitches about unions and government spending yet your whole existence is built on both of those things. 

Why would conservatives be critical of Trump? We think he's doing a good job. It's your job to be critical of him and you excel at it you moron. 

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Why would conservatives be critical of Trump? We think he's doing a good job. It's your job to be critical of him and you excel at it you moron. 

if you think he is doing a good job your not conservative at least fiscally.  

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me go find some tweets that explain my position....hell I’ll even start a thread on it and mention your name in the title!🤣

Start with giving some facts to support your statement

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You scream fascist all the time outline what Barr or anyone else in the trump administration has done that Fascist. Name a law that’s been broken and site the event that the law was broken. Name one thing they’ve done that affects you. 

you were just fine with SCOTUS shitting on church goers rights the other day as you said fuck church

Fuck off retard....you’ve been shown 1000 times and are too fucking dumb to get any of it