Check your account email address ×

Infinite QE

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

will you please STFU!! He can buy and sell you.  

You STFU !!! dont be to sure on ur B.S post on others wealth!!! 

48 minutes ago, f7ben said:

For example?

Hard assets are the only thing worth owning but prices are still high. If the banks take a shit again could be some deals.

I'm actually looking into making ammo, can't fucking buy alot of stuff right now. I found a place near me that manufactures it and went over there to buy 10,000 rounds of 9mm and dude told me they are so swamped they aren't even selling retail. Said their clients buy 100's of thousands at a crack and they are backed up working 7 days a week. So if you have any experience with that we should talk. LOL. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Hard assets are the only thing worth owning but prices are still high. If the banks take a shit again could be some deals.

I'm actually looking into making ammo, can't fucking buy alot of stuff right now. I found a place near me that manufactures it and went over there to buy 10,000 rounds of 9mm and dude told me they are so swamped they aren't even selling retail. Said their clients buy 100's of thousands at a crack and they are backed up working 7 days a week. So if you have any experience with that we should talk. LOL. 

I'm looking at cash flow going forward.  Hard assets are great and I own a shit ton already.  This is what I'm considering as an investment going forward.  Low risk 8% return.

https://www.bridgingfinance.ca/the-funds/retail-investors/fund-objective-and-strategy/

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

I’ve never done any hand loading

2 hours ago, Anler said:

6 months ago I bought 2 bricks of .45 acp and 2000 rounds of .22 lr when they were reasonable and available. Feel pretty good about that right now.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

6 months ago I bought 2 bricks of .45 acp and 2000 rounds of .22 lr when they were reasonable and available. Feel pretty good about that right now.

You did good. I fucked up and now can't get shit. Fuck even my 12 gauge target loads are hard to come by. Wtf?

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

You did good. I fucked up and now can't get shit. Fuck even my 12 gauge target loads are hard to come by. Wtf?

Yeah, people are freaked out evidently. I loaded up on target loads a year ago because we shoot a lot of trap. I think I'm down to a case of 12ga and 1/2 case of 20ga. If I run out we'll just have to burn up a bunch of the hi base 4 shot I have from when I used to pheasant and duck hunt.

7 hours ago, Anler said:

7 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

Yeah, people are freaked out evidently. I loaded up on target loads a year ago because we shoot a lot of trap. I think I'm down to a case of 12ga and 1/2 case of 20ga. If I run out we'll just have to burn up a bunch of the hi base 4 shot I have from when I used to pheasant and duck hunt.

I am on the board for my local trap club and we have not had any problem getting trap loads this year yet.

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am on the board for my local trap club and we have not had any problem getting trap loads this year yet.

Literally everywhere is sold out around here. I haven't been able to find them online consistently. 

13 hours ago, Anler said:

Schiff is a smart guy but I disagree with him bigly on gold. He thinks gold is the answer and I just don't see the value or how it fixes anything. 

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

My uncle stuck 300+k into gold two weeks ago. Physical gold. He’s up a damn nice chunk so far and it’s going to go much higher as they obliterate the dollar

The problem with gold funds is that you just own the paper, (similar to Chinese stocks where you don't own the company, but a shell) I can more see the physical asset if you can get it, but even then it is only valuable because we believe it is and that is the case going back through history. I'm glad my 401k is low 6 figures being young so I'm not sweating at all considering my savings rate and good match, if I was 55 I'd be more nervous about my next moves. 

Edited by GGNHL

10 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

The problem with gold funds is that you just own the paper, (similar to Chinese stocks where you don't own the company, but a shell) I can more see the physical asset if you can get it, but even then it is only valuable because we believe it is and that is the case going back through history. I'm glad my 401k is low 6 figures being young so I'm not sweating at all considering my savings rate and good match, if I was 55 I'd be more nervous about my next moves. 

I agree 100% on the gold. I just dont see how its relevant as currency today.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

I was at Fleet Farm last week. The selection was pretty sparse and light load shells were sold out. I managed to grab a couple of boxes of #9 short .410 for my "squirrel gun" All of the popular stuff was sold out.

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

I was at Fleet Farm last week. The selection was pretty sparse and light load shells were sold out. I managed to grab a couple of boxes of #9 short .410 for my "squirrel gun" All of the popular stuff was sold out.

They are prioritizing supply to northern regions where actual sportsman live!!! All you citiots can eat a dick!!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They are prioritizing supply to northern regions where actual sportsman live!!! All you citiots can eat a dick!!!

I live in a sportsman region for fucks sake!

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Schiff is a smart guy but I disagree with him bigly on gold. He thinks gold is the answer and I just don't see the value or how it fixes anything. 

gold is just as fake as anything else.  Its prices can be manipulated just like a currency can be.  

14 hours ago, Anler said:

gold is just as fake as anything else.  Its prices can be manipulated just like a currency can be.