Check your account email address ×

getting the itch to burn an american flag.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

How so....you freely posted everything I mentioned so how is it personal? 

It's just a petty thing to say. And also not very polite. 

Would you like me to deconstruct where it is also logically wrong? 

Ok, I will. Everything I have on in that pic was my late father's clothing that I was given, so they are second hand. 

I am also heavily involved in the medical cannabis industry, and in order to better understand our position and our future, I needed to attend this event.

Would you like to attack the fact that I consume food grown under capitalism? And raise my children under capitalism? Or breathe capitalist air, drink capitalist water?

I would hope not, because that would also be impolite and illogical.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's just a petty thing to say. And also not very polite. 

Would you like me to deconstruct where it is also logically wrong? 

Ok, I will. Everything I have on in that pic was my late father's clothing that I was given, so they are second hand. 

I am also heavily involved in the medical cannabis industry, and in order to better understand our position and our future, I needed to attend this event.

Would you like to attack the fact that I consume food grown under capitalism? And raise my children under capitalism? Or breathe capitalist air, drink capitalist water?

I would hope not, because that would also be impolite and illogical.

Sorry about your dad...as for the rest WGAF....commence to killing or stfu.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude.  Hyperbole aside, you've been talking about revolution and killing people.  Did Jim hurt your feelings? :lol:  :dunno: 

I'm mostly only half serious about violence. I will have to be provoked into it. Most of you guys recognize that, I'd hope. 

No need to get into wardrobe critiques. That's what I get for posting a picture of myself. Fuck.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

I'm mostly only half serious about violence. I will have to be provoked into it. Most of you guys recognize that, I'd hope. 

No need to get into wardrobe critiques. That's what I get for posting a picture of myself. Fuck.

Oh stop.....I didn't realize those clothes were your late fathers but you set yourself up for criticism....maybe you should have been wearing buckskin clothes you harvested.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh stop.....I didn't realize those clothes were your late fathers but you set yourself up for criticism....maybe you should have been wearing buckskin clothes you harvested.

you know where I can find some? :lol:

Listen, obviously I am engaged in hyperbole when I talk about slaughtering fascists. It does sound kind of fun, though, you have to admit.

No, the real revolution will take place within all of us. A revolution of thought always precedes a revolution of people. Violence is only effective as a defense against tyranny, it rarely changes minds.

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Honestly I've felt like burning a flag ever since they let 9/11 happen.

Tell you what... wait till I get there and I will make sure that no one messes with you while you do it.

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Getting awful personal up in here. 

Oh shut the fuck up you whiney little putz. Every time you and your little Che buddy Bhen bring up bootlicker and the like YOU are getting personal with those who DID ACT and DID do something.

So unless you are ready to overrun the State House, why don't you take your personal and shove it up your self righteous, do nothing ass? Try that.

Know what the lowest form of bootlicker is? A bootlicker who talks about it but does nothing.

Know what I'm saying?

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

small minds are quite easy to ignore. 

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

Oh shut the fuck up you whiney little putz. Every time you and your little Che buddy Bhen bring up bootlicker and the like YOU are getting personal with those who DID ACT and DID do something.

So unless you are ready to overrun the State House, why don't you take your personal and shove it up your self righteous, do nothing ass? Try that.

Know what the lowest form of bootlicker is? A bootlicker who talks about it but does nothing.

Know what I'm saying?

you need some fresh air. enjoy life. go to the beach. take the edge off. 

42 minutes ago, Snake said:

Know what I'm saying?

I can and have attacked your blatant disregard for the fourth amendment without getting personal. 

The fact that you take it personally maybe means you should re examine your position, and that you know it is ideologically inconsistent with the oaths you've sworn and the Constitution you know. 

Your defense of this infringement upon our liberties has to be conflicting. You'd have to agree with libertarians like Ben and I, and disagree with your own government. What's puzzling is you actually agree with Obama. Despite all the hate, the birth certificate shit, etc; you back up the POTUS on shredding the 4th amendment. 

To me, that says two things - 

1. Your oath means nothing to you.

2. You believe actual freedom is much too dangerous for Americans to handle.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I can and have attacked your blatant disregard for the fourth amendment without getting personal. 

The fact that you take it personally maybe means you should re examine your position, and that you know it is ideologically inconsistent with the oaths you've sworn and the Constitution you know. 

Your defense of this infringement upon our liberties has to be conflicting. You'd have to agree with libertarians like Ben and I, and disagree with your own government. What's puzzling is you actually agree with Obama. Despite all the hate, the birth certificate shit, etc; you back up the POTUS on shredding the 4th amendment. 

To me, that says two things - 

1. Your oath means nothing to you.

2. You believe actual freedom is much too dangerous for Americans to handle.

Yet he supports the draft dodger Trump.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

From the guy who happens to be the same age as those who served in Vietnam... How did you get out of it you old hypocritical piece of shit? You want to call someone a dodger because they didn't go, but you didn't go yourself?... Oh that is fucking rich. Just think you could have killed some Asians, and we know your old racist ass doesn't like them. 

Jesus you are dumb. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

And you voted for draft dodger Clinton.

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark :owned:

29 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

From the guy who happens to be the same age as those who served in Vietnam... How did you get out of it you old hypocritical piece of shit? You want to call someone a dodger because they didn't go, but you didn't go yourself?... Oh that is fucking rich. Just think you could have killed some Asians, and we know your old racist ass doesn't like them. 

Jesus you are dumb. 

:snack:

You'd be much happier in Mexico , Momopothead :news:

49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Jesus you are dumb. 

I asked him that question before. Crickets. If you live in a glass house....

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He won't be back to address this question... Hypocritical piece of shit. 

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I asked him that question before. Crickets. If you live in a glass house....

I have as well before. He slithers away like the bitch he is.