Check your account email address ×

Backup or fucking what lmao

Just now, jtssrx said:

I’d have sympathy for these “protesters” if they respected other people rights to disagree. There are regular people who disagree that are getting beat down by these people and having their businesses destroyed. 

That’s what happens when the establishment has no respect for the citizenry .....the citizenry eventually burns it down

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes....cops don’t need to beat people with batons , they don’t need to mace them directly in the eyes and they don’t need to wrestle girls to the ground because they don’t like where they are standing

So you're all for giving that cunt a pass? Let's say you're at a place and this twat starts giving you the business or say it's a dude, what's your reaction?

Just now, J. Jackson said:

So you're all for giving that cunt a pass? Let's say you're at a place and this twat starts giving you the business or say it's a dude, what's your reaction?

They asked her to move for no reason. Apparently she didn’t want to move. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Was she committing a crime prior to them engaging her?

She was asked to step back and then she advanced at them aggressively and made physical contact with them. All she had to do was back the fuck up and bring her yapping from her pissflaps down a notch. You know, act like a normal human being, pretty simple. BTW, you still didn't answer the "What would you have done" question.

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

She was asked to step back and then she advanced at them aggressively and made physical contact with them. All she had to do was back the fuck up and bring her yapping from her pissflaps down a notch. You know, act like a normal human being, pretty simple. BTW, you still didn't answer the "What would you have done" question.

She was occupying a public space, committing no crime....and was asked to back up. I would have become upset as well at my right to peaceful assembly being violated 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

If I ever decide to act in defense of this nation and individual liberty you can bet it will be with a much bigger effect than yelling at some pig in the street. 

Yeah right and I’m sure you’ll go out in a blaze of glory also........have at it Rambo. :lmao:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That’s what happens when the establishment has no respect for the citizenry .....the citizenry eventually burns it down

These people are paid terrorists or stupid college kids who don’t know any better

These assholes get in people's faces and then scream 'don't touch me' at them when the person simply wants them to back the fuck off..

Arrogant, entitled assholes. They'll just keep doing until they get blasted in the face and then they will really scream about being a 'victim'.

:kneebash:

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

These people are paid terrorists or stupid college kids who don’t know any better

Paid terrorists operating at the behest of Trump and Barr...could not agree more. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

If you think the cop was wrong, you're retarded.

The cops were wrong to ask a peaceful protester to stop assembling in public space. That’s a fact

I've always supported a person's desire to kick a cops ass.

However, the one caveat I've had is, " DON'T CRY LIKE A FUKKIN BABY IF AND WHEN YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED!!! " 

44 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've always supported a person's desire to kick a cops ass.

However, the one caveat I've had is, " DON'T CRY LIKE A FUKKIN BABY IF AND WHEN YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED!!! " 

Cops never fight fair....ever

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/26/2020 at 9:21 AM, f7ben said:

If I ever decide to act in defense of this nation and individual liberty you can bet it will be with a much bigger effect than yelling at some pig in the street. 

:lmao: