Check your account email address ×

Backup or fucking what lmao

Just now, f7ben said:

Look at JT just fucking rock hard over all this police brutality every day. 

The only one brutal was Karen 😂 running her unmasked yapper like a train of stupidity 

She should be home making sandwiches for the police

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

The only one brutal was Karen 😂 running her unmasked yapper like a train of stupidity 

She should be home making sandwiches for the police

People hate cops.....this is what cops have brought on themselves. I love it. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When you talk about cops you're just like the girl in this video You are no different

Nothing but a big yapper lol

And for the most part soy boys hate cops.. That's you

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fine, but it's time to wrap this shit up.

Some upper middle class millennial broad getting in the face of a cop and challenging him after they've spent the last month dealing with these entitled pricks, what did she expect?

Especially funny since her only brush with the law has probably been getting a warning for speeding in her parents Bimmer. :news: 

• Thanks 4

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cops are awesome when they mop the floor with these loser protesters. You should go to Portland and get all unruly with your buddies so we can watch the cops mop the concrete with your face. 

Edited by snoughnut

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Cops are awesome when they mop the floor with these loser protesters. You should go to Portland and get all unruly with your buddies so we can watch the cops mop the concrete with your face. 

If I ever decide to act in defense of this nation and individual liberty you can bet it will be with a much bigger effect than yelling at some pig in the street. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If I ever decide to act in defense of this nation and individual liberty you can bet it will be with a much bigger effect than yelling at some pig in the street. 

What, you'll decal your truck? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You're a big shit talker who has done nothing but talk shit all these years. You couldn't even be bothered to whip out a camera and video the cops. All you have ever done is what every other white bread big mouth does; run your trap.

• Haha 1

Just now, Snake said:

You're a big shit talker who has done nothing but talk shit all these years. You couldn't even be bothered to whip out a camera and video the cops. All you have ever done is what every other white bread big mouth does; run your trap.

Snowden is alive and well

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You call that police brutality?  :lol: 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No Ben, you people hate cops, and for bogus reasons.  I love it watching the idiots thinking the laws don't apply to them, and then squeal like babies when reality hits them in the face.

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They should have bent that stupid Karen slut over & ass fucked her right on the spot.

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I don't hate cops. Most are just family guys trying to provide without getting killed.

How many cops do you know personally? 

I don’t hate them as individual mostly although they tend to be bootlicking retards. I hate their profession fully 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Police brutality lmao!!!

Yes....cops don’t need to beat people with batons , they don’t need to mace them directly in the eyes and they don’t need to wrestle girls to the ground because they don’t like where they are standing

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes....cops don’t need to beat people with batons , they don’t need to mace them directly in the eyes and they don’t need to wrestle girls to the ground because they don’t like where they are standing

I’d have sympathy for these “protesters” if they respected other people rights to disagree. There are regular people who disagree that are getting beat down by these people and having their businesses destroyed.